Passport Req..
SUbmitted together with other Documents 17-Feb. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
mims2000 said:
@ europe girl: hi! how long does visa processig take? thanks
Sa London Visa Office ako ngpasa, pero nsa Norway ako, 2-3 months according sa website, but ung akin 7 months, kc my hininging additional docs ang LVO kaya ntgal, plus interview po

NRetha

Jan 25, 2011
Jitu1011 said:
I also need information about LMO in Alberta, I have new employer who will be applying A-LMO from me in coming week.

Thanks
Hi, my employer applied A-LMO for me as well. we received positive A-LMO not even in 10 days.

polgay

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi....

Ask ko lang po, ung Employer ko is nag applied for LMO First week of September 2012 and hanggang ngayon wala pa daw balita as per my employer...sino po ang may ganung sitwasyon????

salamat po...

vaingel1983

Mar 20, 2014
Hello guys. I am from the Philippines and I have my employer from Ontario Canada who have applied for my LMO just last week of January.
My employer told me that it is going well-just slow since they've been asked to provide another job details to the job description in their advertisements posted which was not required by the time they applied last week of January. They've undergone the interview also but
they need to comply for more tedious requirements although they were assuring me it's going fine and there are no surprises. They
added, it is also the longest LMO application they have ever applied. Anyone who has an idea with regards to this case? How long does it take now
to process for a live in caregiver program LMO? Is it not affected by the TFW Moratorium for the Food Service Sector? Thanks and Goodluck to us all! :D

janpot

Jun 5, 2014
hi good evening,

please help me.i need to know how long will it take to have an LMO decision under the live-in caregiver program.i am already in Canada and my employer said they have submitted their application but until now I don't get a word from them and I am worried.how will I check if they really submitted an application for my LMO.please help so
I know what to do.