App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Sir company tole me they need a staff for hospital food service
Sunrisehealthregion , SK, CANADA this hospital
We need to see the complete job offer letter, with your personal information removed from it and then we can advise you better.
To be honest, it's most likely that this is a fake job offer.

pdumesh

Nov 5, 2019
Bangalore, India
Hello,

I would like to know whether LMIA authority takes any interview over phone after we submit the documents with them through legal firm for processing work permit visa.

Thanks,
Umesh

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Sir I send you my offer letter photo
You have your email Id I send you my offer letter photos
People on here do not generally share either any personal information or email addresses.

Post some details of the offer here. The job title, name of the company, any website details, who is providing the supposed visa, emal address. If they are offering any one of accommodation,flights or food it will be fake.

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
Guys, a lot of confusion in this thread about LMIA, so i will clarify what i know

Once you submit the LMIA package, you get file number almost immediately. Within a day or two, anything less than week is good. The best way to know that everything is on track is by checking your card that you submitted with file. If fee has been deducted within a day or two, then you should get file number righ away.

After getting file number its 4-5 months process, you can check status by calling service Canada. Only employer and representative can call and check status. In my case, i am the employer and employee, so they did tell me status of the file. Not sure what happens if employee calls to check the status.

Finally, the tracker websites provided in this thread are all fake and there is no tracker to track your file, its all done via phone and mail.

Do not believe for a second that you can get LMIA response in less than 4 months (unless you are in global talent stream).

Reactions: ValeriaS

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hello,

I would like to know whether LMIA authority takes any interview over phone after we submit the documents with them through legal firm for processing work permit visa.

Thanks,
Umesh
Yes, one of my client got interviewed over the phone lat week, it was about half an hour long interview.

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Guys, a lot of confusion in this thread about LMIA, so i will clarify what i know

Once you submit the LMIA package, you get file number almost immediately. Within a day or two, anything less than week is good. The best way to know that everything is on track is by checking your card that you submitted with file. If fee has been deducted within a day or two, then you should get file number righ away.

After getting file number its 4-5 months process, you can check status by calling service Canada. Only employer and representative can call and check status. In my case, i am the employer and employee, so they did tell me status of the file. Not sure what happens if employee calls to check the status.

Finally, the tracker websites provided in this thread are all fake and there is no tracker to track your file, its all done via phone and mail.

Do not believe for a second that you can get LMIA response in less than 4 months (unless you are in global talent stream).
Hello sir,
I have a small question. what if a employer has approved unnamed LMIA for PR purpose. How much time it takes( I know it is mentioned as 5-10 business days on Canadian government website). What is the exact processflow and is there any chance if employee can track status of name additon process

Ravi_7268

Dec 2, 2020
Hi sir,
I have apply for eta visa and my consultant told me that we will provide you work in canada with eta and as i check on canada website eta is not eligible in India passport so she told me first of all i will apply for U.S green card and on behalf of green card your eta will be Eligible and you are able to work in Canada without LMIA.

So this process is genuine.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi sir,
I have apply for eta visa and my consultant told me that we will provide you work in canada with eta and as i check on canada website eta is not eligible in India passport so she told me first of all i will apply for U.S green card and on behalf of green card your eta will be Eligible and you are able to work in Canada without LMIA.

So this process is genuine.
Scam. A US green card doesn’t give you LMIA exemption. You must be a citizen.

Ravi_7268

Dec 2, 2020
Sir,
I am not green card holder. She told me that she will apply for green card and on behalf of green card status you are able to work in canada.

So this is possible on ETA visa and i am Indian.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sir,
I am not green card holder. She told me that she will apply for green card and on behalf of green card status you are able to work in canada.

So this is possible on ETA visa and i am Indian.
She is lying Green Card holders are US permanent residents. She cant just apply for one.

Ravi_7268

Dec 2, 2020
Hi sir,

Actually i got offer latter from fresh n mart company and ref no:-FNM/DD11/CADB469.
And i have send the mail to company mail id which is available on the freshnmart website and
Reply is :-

Hi Robby,

Thank you for contacting Fresh N Mart.

The Passport No – V03***** selected by our company Fresh N Mart. We already inform your immgration lawyer and concered immgration please contact them for further process.Please Sign your Job Offer Letter as early as possible for your next step. In future any enquary contact your Immigration Lawyer & Visa Consultancy.

Warm regards,

FreshNMart

Johan Smith,

( HR HEAD )

So can u pls suggest me.
Is this correct or not.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi sir,

Actually i got offer latter from fresh n mart company and ref no:-FNM/DD11/CADB469.
And i have send the mail to company mail id which is available on the freshnmart website and
Reply is :-

Hi Robby,

Thank you for contacting Fresh N Mart.

The Passport No – V03***** selected by our company Fresh N Mart. We already inform your immgration lawyer and concered immgration please contact them for further process.Please Sign your Job Offer Letter as early as possible for your next step. In future any enquary contact your Immigration Lawyer & Visa Consultancy.

Warm regards,

FreshNMart

Johan Smith,

( HR HEAD )

So can u pls suggest me.
Is this correct or not.
Well there is typos in the letter. Post the job offer and email.