+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA approved!!!!

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Please help!

- Will a positive LMIA guarantee a Job in canada. If we receive a positive LMIA, what do they check for work permit to issue?

- I'm applying from Outside Canada. I have work experience mismatch with the current offer. will it affect my work permit?

- I already have visit visa for 4 years of canada and had been visited twice.

Tahir123

Jun 18, 2018
You need to apply for a work permit. How did you receive the LMIA and contract? If you paid money or got the job through a consultant I would be careful because there are lots of scams.
I have direct contact of an attorney in canada.. i didn’t receive yet, but he is saying in few days you will receive.. i mean to say with if i receive positive, i have to apply work permit myself or laywer can apply on behalf of me..?

Erinmm

Aug 10, 2018
Hi all,
I am awaiting a positive LMIA any day now. I am a little confused as to how I apply for Temp Work Permit. I am coming form the UK. I have read that you apply online and it takes up to four weeks, then I have also read that you get the visa completed at the airport in Canada when you arrive???

Can any body help ???

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Hi all,
I am awaiting a positive LMIA any day now. I am a little confused as to how I apply for Temp Work Permit. I am coming form the UK. I have read that you apply online and it takes up to four weeks, then I have also read that you get the visa completed at the airport in Canada when you arrive???

Can any body help ???
The application is done Online, but it doesn't get fully completed until you go to immigration at the airport.

Erinmm

Aug 10, 2018
Thank you four replies. Have contacted medical company now. So I have a few more steps to complete before I book my flights. And after some more research have discovered I need bio metrics for my visa application which is a 10 hour round trip to London and back ! Hopefully will get to CA before Christmas !!

JSquare

Jul 20, 2018
I'm working for Toronto based company since last 2 year.. now my employer wants to apply for LMIA for my work permit, can anyone tell me procedure. Please help

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016