Hey guys....

Good news ahead!!!

I got my LMIA approved today!!!☺

I am very much grateful to God!!!

NOC Code : 6211, BC
Filing Date : 20th June, 2017
Interview Date : 06 th July, 2017
Approved Date : 10th July, 2017
Confirmation Received Date : 17th July, 2017.

Please guys dont lose hopes....The time will come soon for you all who are waiting will hear a good news soon!!!☺

Can anyone please suggest me how does this Work Permit functions?

I mean how much duration does it take to get the Work Permit as now I have the Positive Lmia too.

All replies would be appreciated!!!

Anyways all the best to the ones who are still waiting to hear from SC.

Do good and the good will come to you!!!

Karma!!!☺

Cheers!!!

LuisRustan

Nov 6, 2017
Hey guys....

Good news ahead!!!

Please guys dont lose hopes....The time will come soon for you all who are waiting will hear a good news soon!!!☺

I mean how much duration does it take to get the Work Permit as now I have the Positive Lmia too.

Karma!!!☺

Cheers!!!
Congrats!

Can you please tell the process and timeline?​

niteshbht

Sep 23, 2017
INDIA
Category........
Hey guys....

Good news ahead!!!

Karma!!!☺

Cheers!!!
Congrats Bro
Could you please tell me that whether you have got LMIA through any agent or direct employers.
As I have put my file through consultant agent and he told me that medical will be done first then Lmia.Is it true.Thanks

LenaZ

Nov 27, 2017
Hi, congratulation :)
Can you tell me if I have a chance to find an employer from Poland (I live there) if is it hard to get LMIA at distance?

prahan_hhh

Dec 7, 2017
Congrats Bro
Could you please tell me that whether you have got LMIA through any agent or direct employers.
As I have put my file through consultant agent and he told me that medical will be done first then Lmia.Is it true.Thanks
If any consultant tell u to do medical first than it will be damn scam don't fall for it.

Reactions: niteshbht

niteshbht

Sep 23, 2017
INDIA
Category........
If any consultant tell u to do medical first than it will be damn scam don't fall for it.
Thanks for quick reply
But he told me that medical is done first then after visa process start and after positive LMIA issued visa will be stamped .is this right and how can I know that consultant is doing fraud.Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for quick reply
But he told me that medical is done first then after visa process start and after positive LMIA issued visa will be stamped .is this right and how can I know that consultant is doing fraud.Thanks
No - that's not how it works. Sounds like you're being scammed. If he's asking you for money for the LMIA - it's a scam.

prahan_hhh

Dec 7, 2017
Thanks for quick reply
@scylla is right that's not how it works,
Firts LMIA approved employment offer letter, then your visa application should be filed.

niteshbht

Sep 23, 2017
INDIA
Category........
No - that's not how it works. Sounds like you're being scammed. If he's asking you for money for the LMIA - it's a scam.
So what should be my next step can I withdraw my file from that consultant.I told him that this is fraud or scam but the consultant guy Told me that we are genuine.Thanks

Tahir123

Jun 18, 2018
Hi..!!
Good morning..!!
I need a little guidance.
If i have a positive LMIA and a valid job offer with contract. Then what will be the next procedure?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi..!!
Good morning..!!
I need a little guidance.
If i have a positive LMIA and a valid job offer with contract. Then what will be the next procedure?
You need to apply for a work permit. How did you receive the LMIA and contract? If you paid money or got the job through a consultant I would be careful because there are lots of scams.