+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

efemany

Jun 6, 2019
Hi guys my LMIA has been approved today, but a bit confused about the whole thing, my consultant sent me this message today;

'Notice of approval from Workforce Development and Labour (EWDL) office has been obtained. Your Application has been considered under Inland Arranged Employment / AP- Open work permit category .(Open work permit is valid in all provinces).

Can anyone with an idea of the Inland Arranged Employment / AP- Open work permit category and how it works please help explain in a plain word. Your ideas and opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Big congrats.....Can you please tell me the name of the firm handling your application ? Because that LMIA status is the same as mine. You can send me via WhatsApp for confidentiality.

And again, there is no LMIA for open work permit, LMIA is not required at all, please get that clear. I believe EWDC denied you a positive LMIA and your firm Doe's not want to tell you.

It is only in that circumstance that they will now began a new application for an Inland Arrange Employment - Open Work Permit. This is exactly the case with two of my friends just few weeks ago, that is how I got to know.

I hope this helps.

Cdaize

Jun 23, 2018
Hi everyone,

My LMIA status is showing; "Assessment number reverified, Application is currently under review at Alberta, British Columbia and Manitoba."

My job offer is in Edmonton, Alberta, while my application is at Ontario.

The application has been on since April,2018.

Please anyone with an Idea of what this statement means please alert me and I will be very much grateful.
It usually take awhile, was at this stage for couple of months

orefrench

Jun 7, 2019
Big congrats.....Can you please tell me the name of the firm handling your application ? Because that LMIA status is the same as mine. You can send me via WhatsApp for confidentiality.

And again, there is no LMIA for open work permit, LMIA is not required at all, please get that clear. I believe EWDC denied you a positive LMIA and your firm Doe's not want to tell you.

It is only in that circumstance that they will now began a new application for an Inland Arrange Employment - Open Work Permit. This is exactly the case with two of my friends just few weeks ago, that is how I got to know.

I hope this helps.
Hi,
I'm so new here, your reply to above post caught my attention.
Please sir, i just got to this same position and i will love know how far have you gone on your application.... Your first words" BIG CONGRATS" gives me a positive sign. Please reply, sir!

sz87

May 15, 2019
Hello guys,
Do not loose any hope, I've waited almost a year with 3 LMIA rejections :eek:; you all will get one day.

1st attempt -> got cancelled response within a week :(
2nd attempt -> got cancelled response within a week :confused:
3rd attempt -> after waiting 3 months received negative result. other words rejected. :mad:
4th attempt -> during this time, my employer fixed all errors & made it very clear in app. that I'm trying to acquire PR. luckily got interview within 3 days and approved. :D
Hello, why you got rejected? My employer has applied LMIA since last year August, and i dont get any update till now.

sz87

May 15, 2019
Hi guys,

Does anyone have the same situation as me? My employer applied LMIA in the end of July, 2018.
Until today, we're still waiting for interview - -.. My manager called service Canada twice and they said still pending..
applied from BC, high wage. NOC... I'll update later
Do you get any update now?

Jun 7, 2019
Hi everyone. My lawyer applied for LMIA in January 2019, haven't heard anything since than. How long does it take to get a LMIA approval in Manitoba?
Plz can anyone guide me!

efemany

Jun 6, 2019
Hi,
I'm so new here, your reply to above post caught my attention.
Please sir, i just got to this same position and i will love know how far have you gone on your application.... Your first words" BIG CONGRATS" gives me a positive sign. Please reply, sir!

Congrats if you are here in this same position, you just have to still exercise a little more patience because it won't get past next month at most before you get a reply from them.

It will either be a "positive LMIA" approval for your standard work permit application or you will be placed under "Inland Arranged Employment - Open Work Permit".

Either way is a win for you my dear, so don't worry just be patient.

You are welcome.

shefaul

Mar 9, 2019
Did you get any update yet? Cos, my employer applied from BC in august 2018 too, and i dont get any update yet too.
Hi my Consultant Aris Consultant Immgration inc also applied from BC in August 2018 and didn’t get any update.

Reactions: sz87