+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

Cdaize

Jun 23, 2018
Hi Cdaize, my one is also Dec 2018, as of now no update yet.
Each time I ask my consultant about the status of my LMIA, he sends this to me

"Pending Notice of approval from Workforce Development and Labour (EWDL) office | Employer compliance in process with IRPA",

Does this mean tjth my employer is yet to receive a call for the interview or he has done that already and waiting for a decision to be made. I need an advice as I am applying from outside Canada.

Reactions: Roschekyrie

Cdaize

Jun 23, 2018
my LMIA IS PR SUPPORTING DUAL INDENT ONE

"Pending Notice of approval from Workforce Development and Labour (EWDL) office | Employer compliance in process with IRPA",

Does this mean tjth my employer is yet to receive a call for the interview or he has done that already and waiting for a decision to be made. I need an advice as I am applying from outside Canada.

Cdaize

Jun 23, 2018
Hi guys,

Does anyone have the same situation as me? My employer applied LMIA in the end of July, 2018.
Until today, we're still waiting for interview - -.. My manager called service Canada twice and they said still pending..
applied from BC, high wage. NOC... I'll update later

farsha

Mar 28, 2019

bro me also in same boat already hundred time i called my lawyer he saying waiting for call other all document accepted just waiting for call i dont know what to do

amanmann

Jan 20, 2019
My lawyer sent the application package on Dec 21,2018. Service canada received the package on Jan 3,2019. They never sent us file no. Lawyer called them April 4th and got the file no.
Still waiting for interview call.
Store supervisor dual intent LMIA from Surrey, BC
Anybody knows why they didn't send us the file no. And how should i count the days from Jan 3rd or Apr 4th?????

Rex cao

Apr 8, 2019
My lawyer sent the application package on Dec 21,2018. Service canada received the package on Jan 3,2019. They never sent us file no. Lawyer called them April 4th and got the file no.
Still waiting for interview call.
Store supervisor dual intent LMIA from Surrey, BC
Anybody knows why they didn't send us the file no. And how should i count the days from Jan 3rd or Apr 4th?????
bro,there is no exact time for waiting after file no, I apply in GTA last year, I got file no at Oct 15, now I still don’t get it. Lol, so silly.

Cdaize

Jun 23, 2018
bro,there is no exact time for waiting after file no, I apply in GTA last year, I got file no at Oct 15, now I still don’t get it. Lol, so silly.
I am sure this is due to the upsurge in application for the TWP, tyereth no specific time for it. Mine has always been pending notice of approval since December last year. Just relax I know the wait is really killing

Reactions: Roschekyrie

Rex cao

Apr 8, 2019
I am sure this is due to the upsurge in application for the TWP, tyereth no specific time for it. Mine has always been pending notice of approval since December last year. Just relax I know the wait is really killing
Well, the problem is that my work permit is gone now, there is no longer for me to stay here

asd178

Sep 21, 2016
Did u apply for an extension which was rejected already or why is your work permit gone..
Did any MP call in regards to your case?
After my MP called I got my 2nd update through email. Now my file is transfer to the FSTP dated April 15 with the hope of something coming up anytime soon (was told before d end of May wen my employer called ESDC)
Did u attach that file number to your application for work permit extension?

Rex cao

Apr 8, 2019
Did u apply for an extension which was rejected already or why is your work permit gone..
Did any MP call in regards to your case?
After my MP called I got my 2nd update through email. Now my file is transfer to the FSTP dated April 15 with the hope of something coming up anytime soon (was told before d end of May wen my employer called ESDC)
Did u attach that file number to your application for work permit extension?
Ya, the lawyer said I can use the file number to do the extension, while the Lmia approved, the work permit extension will be approved. But Lmia last too long, my work permit extension got rejected,

Rex cao

Apr 8, 2019
Ya, the lawyer said I can use the file number to do the extension, while the Lmia approved, the work permit extension will be approved. But Lmia last too long, my work permit extension got rejected,
And April 8th, i called them, they gave me a new file number.