+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

Sam2605

Nov 29, 2018
My application for LMIA was submitted yesterday. Job position Retail Store Supervisor. Location Alberta. Can anyone please update on current processing time for LMIA . Also what are the chances for positive LMIA

Roberto Sandin Sell

Nov 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "Sam2605, post: 7413324, member: 818438"] Minha inscrição para o LMIA foi enviada ontem. Posto de trabalho Supervisor de loja de varejo. Localização Alberta. Alguém pode atualizar o tempo de processamento atual para o LMIA. Além disso, quais são as chances de LMIA positivo [/ QUOTE]
I dont know...i sent my documents in 27 abril and nothing yet

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
My application for LMIA was submitted yesterday. Job position Retail Store Supervisor. Location Alberta. Can anyone please update on current processing time for LMIA . Also what are the chances for positive LMIA
Which office did u sent the application
St. John or Edmonton?

jahrule

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
My sister's application was submitted 23 October and was approved on the 14th of November

m.ali

Sep 24, 2013
Hi there
Is anybodyhas information or submitted the second transition plan for support of permanent residency(activity #5)
In the last transition plan (LMIA), I mentioned that i will apply for permanent residency but i got sick and i could not apply for PR.
Now my workpermit is about to expire and i want to apply for new LMIA with transition plan activity#5.
Do you guys think, it is good idea to submit a second transition plan with SAME employer?

Gooner93

Nov 14, 2018
Hi there
Is anybodyhas information or submitted the second transition plan for support of permanent residency(activity #5)
In the last transition plan (LMIA), I mentioned that i will apply for permanent residency but i got sick and i could not apply for PR.
Now my workpermit is about to expire and i want to apply for new LMIA with transition plan activity#5.
Do you guys think, it is good idea to submit a second transition plan with SAME employer?
I'm not sure if I've got what you exactly mean or not. As far as I know, you do not need a transition plan for LMIA application to support permanent residency. At least it is not mentioned in the check list. I think it is only for TFW LMIA for high-wage positions.

m.ali

Sep 24, 2013
I'm not sure if I've got what you exactly mean or not. As far as I know, you do not need a transition plan for LMIA application to support permanent residency. At least it is not mentioned in the check list. I think it is only for TFW LMIA for high-wage positions.
Gooner you are right, we do not need transition plan fot LMIA application to support PR but we MUST choose the activity#5 in the transition which saysp that applicant must apply the permanent residency.
Last time when i submitted my LMIA application i mentioned that i will apply for PR and i choose activity #5 but i did not apply for some reasons.

Now my workpermit is about to expire and i want to apply for new LMIA. I am scared that they will make a objection, why i did not apply for PR