Job Offer........
Yes
1-800-367-5693
My employer received the lmia in mail on 19 dec

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Adrian2016 said:
Xmas Gift for me! ;D

Employer received positive answer Today and letter to be mailed out.

Here is my timeline update:
Application received in St John on Oct 20
Confirmation letter on Oct 28
Employer received a call on Dec 13 asking for additional documents
Additional documents being prepared:
a) my personal document with place of birth
b) proof of active advertisements
c) a couple of corporate documents (I don't know much about it as my employer didn't detail it to me)

Documents were sent and the officer asked for more detailed information from the accountant, my employer said it looked like the officer only ckecking the boxes on her end.

After some back and forth, the officer asked for a updated job offer because the wage increased from the day the application was sent to now.
NOC 1223 - Property Administrator medium wage $23 hourly.

Dec 23 - LMIA approved, now waiting for the letter and then PNP (because it adds only 50 points now) and then EE.

Good luck to everyone! Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!!!
Are you applied from New Brunswick?

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
AVIS RAKNAS said:
Hi

Could you please share your time line and noc
i am also waiting since august for lmia result
kindy advise me

thanks
Sorry cant remember timeline but it took more than 5 months

Adrian2016

Nov 22, 2016
Alex0924 said:
From the feedback here it seems that low salary of Lmia is longer processing time than high salary.Is always true?
Alex with Service Canada and CIC there is no such thing as "always" each one has a different timeline and I can't understand why. We've seen high wages taking much more time and low wages here as well, so it really depends on something we can't control, but I'd say that human factor is one of them, and volume of applications is the other one. We also know that holidays and the Summer have a huge impact on the processing time.

Ahora

Aug 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
It is annoying for long time waiting without any news :eek:
still waiting from 20th june , BC
last week my lawyer called to service canada and ask for process and they reply wait more.
until when???? :-X

Alex0924

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
Adrian2016 said:
Alex with Service Canada and CIC there is no such thing as "always" each one has a different timeline and I can't understand why. We've seen high wages taking much more time and low wages here as well, so it really depends on something we can't control, but I'd say that human factor is one of them, and volume of applications is the other one. We also know that holidays and the Summer have a huge impact on the processing time.
I wonder how many candidates working as NOC63** have received the positive result with similar timeline?

Jkrishnan

Nov 28, 2015
Hello all,

Submitted my Lmia on 16th December and still I didn't receive the file number. Any idea how long it will take. How do I get the file number via e-mail or via post.

My NOC is 2283 anyone here applied with this NOC and received a positive result.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Jkrishnan said:
Hello all,

Submitted my Lmia on 16th December and still I didn't receive the file number. Any idea how long it will take. How do I get the file number via e-mail or via post.

My NOC is 2283 anyone here applied with this NOC and received a positive result.
Hi JaiKrishnan,
where did you apply?

Elmaddin

Jun 11, 2013
Ahora said:
It is annoying for long time waiting without any news :eek:
still waiting from 20th june , BC
last week my lawyer called to service canada and ask for process and they reply wait more.
until when???? :-X
HI Ahora and happy new year.
Wish you get the lmia done asap for you.

Dear the company on bc offered job and applied lmia.
SC started processing 19 august 2016.

Today VP of company called and informed that my lmia rejected. They appealed it and it rejected again.

There are so excited discrepancies between SC request and application. SC asked why they didn't find do any Canadian for that position and company9declared that they need specific skills and find Canadians is not easy,

Finally, company decided to look up new Canadian candidate in case if they not find suitable candidate then need to go back for my lmia.
Lawyer (according company he is top lawyer in bc) where company hired send the application to Vancouver SC branch and it took 18 weeks.

T

Harsh29

May 31, 2015
Happy new year Everyone. I have been following this form from more then two months. I wonder anyone have same timeline like mine. I received file number on 24 October 2016. NOC 2232(any one got positive results). I applied to St. john office. My employer put up request on the status of application and he got reply back saying due to high volume of application the processing time is higher then normal.

Jkrishnan

Nov 28, 2015
Can someone please help me with my Query. Thanks in advance

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
:( lmia got rejected today.
Applied on October 28. Service canada called middle of December. Now got rejected because advertisement wasn't done properly.