Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
18 DEC 2015
sandra02 said:
Amandeep256,
Congratulations!!! You are lucky like we are:)
thanks did u already got the ITA for EE

AlanKju

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Brazil (for now...)
Category........
NOC Code......
2141 - Industrial Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sep-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Oct-15
Interview........
27-Jan-2016
amandeep256 said:
Application to support PR
NOC- 7321 automotive technician
TORONTO REGION
FILE SENT - 16 SEPT
FILE NUMBER -25 SEPT
INTERVIEW CALL - 20 OCT
REQUEST ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS - PROOF OF ONGOING AD
LMIA APPROVED ON 28 OCTOBER .........

:) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D
Congratulations! Give sus hope for our cases as well. On facebook I'm following some other immigration groups that are saying that they're not issuing positive LMIAs due to unemployment, but then I saw good news on this blog.

Please also post your WP timeline, if you are issuing one before EE.

All the best!

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
patric said:
Cong!

My application sent in Aug, but still no info. (My NOC 2173)
Have they issued a file number? If not I would check if they have received the application.

Mine was July and they had a file number before end of July.

negative

Nov 2, 2015
My company is asked for additional documents this week. How long do you think it will take for them to have a decision?

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caprisj said:
I think it's 4 of us now, waiting for LMIA from outside of Canada. My NOC is 1225 (Buyer-purchasing agent)
My employer sent additional documents on 28th Oct. haven't heard anything yet!!!

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
negative said:
My company is asked for additional documents this week. How long do you think it will take for them to have a decision?
[/quotre]

They will have a phone interview before any decision is made.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
ruby13 said:
Mine is 0621 (Retail Manager). Lets see! Even m soo worried and frustrated! But can't do anything at this point except waiting!!!!!
My NOC is the same, but i was inside Canada. Waited about 5 months, processing centre Edmonton.

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnny123 said:
My NOC is the same, but i was inside Canada. Waited about 5 months, processing centre Edmonton.
Thank you!!!!! Lets see!! They have asked ongoing ad proof on 27th oct.My employer sent it next day!! Hpoing to hear anything from them soon!!!!

jasmine201

Jan 30, 2015
HI Everyone

I have question regarding Expiry date of LMIA

Date of Submission - 30/07/2015
Issue date -10/09/2015

LMIA expiry date- 10/09/2015. I had same issue date and expiry date on LMIA. Anybody know about this issue.

I receive LMIA from employer just yesterday because of some confusion and mistake.

patric

Nov 5, 2015
Sunshinegirl_X said:
Have they issued a file number? If not I would check if they have received the application.

Mine was July and they had a file number before end of July.
Thanks. Actually, I don't know too much details. The employer is working on application and it's said the LIMA has been submitted in last info update.

I'm just waiting for news from employer. Long time as you known :)

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does Anybody has any idea how long does it take them to make the decision after asking additional documents. No interview call yet. They have asked for ongoing ad requirements and my employer sent it on oct 28th. Ad is going to expire on 15th of Nov. I really hope I can get something in this coming week. fingers crossed!!!!!

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
ruby13 said:
Does Anybody has any idea how long does it take them to make the decision after asking additional documents. No interview call yet. They have asked for ongoing ad requirements and my employer sent it on oct 28th. Ad is going to expire on 15th of Nov. I really hope I can get something in this coming week. fingers crossed!!!!!
It varies from case to case. After the interview phone call they normally tell them when they will get an answer (from what others have said) until then they are just gathering the paperwork to review the case I presume.
Someone said once that if they ask for documents they give you an amount of time to send, they could then wait until this date to go back and review case.
My employer has already resubmitted ads the day before expirey back in August and at this rate will have to do it again in December.

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunshinegirl_X said:
It varies from case to case. After the interview phone call they normally tell them when they will get an answer (from what others have said) until then they are just gathering the paperwork to review the case I presume.
Someone said once that if they ask for documents they give you an amount of time to send, they could then wait until this date to go back and review case.
My employer has already resubmitted ads the day before expirey back in August and at this rate will have to do it again in December.
Yeah!! On the letter in which they have asked for additional documents, they haven't mentioned any specific date. So have no idea when the case offic will return to review the case!!!!!

jaybakerca

Jul 30, 2014
ruby13 said:
Yeah!! On the letter in which they have asked for additional documents, they haven't mentioned any specific date. So have no idea when the case offic will return to review the case!!!!!
Could be a couple of weeks or a month or so. No set time.