10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Maaftgbkum said:
Yes my employer called them And they said there were doing audit and now ur lmia is in que
Audit? for your company? did your employer called them again? was that the first time he/she applied for lmia/lmo or no?

sorry for lots of questions,

ledan

Mar 25, 2014
need some help! if the employer will rehire again a foreign worker and the employer will get a LMIA is the employer need to advertise it first to job bank? even though the employer is rehiring the foreign worker?

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
ledan said:
need some help! if the employer will rehire again a foreign worker and the employer will get a LMIA is the employer need to advertise it first to job bank? even though the employer is rehiring the foreign worker?
Yes once the work permit has expired they have to start the process again. Which means re advertising first as they have to prove that they cannot hire a Canadian or PR before rehiring TFWorker. employer can't get a new LMIA until they have followed every step now especially since the rules have changed.

People are getting refused for a simple mistake on application form. The new form is 11/12 pages long and they want so much details from the employer. One of the new rules is there can be no more than 30% (soon to go down to 10%) of foreign workers within the company.

My potential employer is having a problem with the numbers they have to say how many workers are in the company how many are Canadian how many are PR and how many are foreign workers then they ask the same questions for the job location and then the same for the job position hiring.

So you see it's not as simple as it was last year before rule changes.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Hi Ledan,
My husbands company wants to rehire him, they started advertise the job. First of all they put it on the Monster, job bank automatically took the advertisement from monster. Few days later we saw ca.indeed, incruit took the advertisement automatically and oh.jobs, recruit are showing the job and direct you to monster.
Job bank does not shows the details of the advertisement, only show the link for Monster.

cannn

Jan 18, 2013
Hi everyone

few days ago from SC asked from our employer some updates,among them and documents from CRA(T2 Shedule 100 and 125).Does anyone else (employer) had same request?How long have you waited those documents from CRA?

parth5544

Jun 5, 2015
Hello,

I need to clarify and need some favor if possible to advise me on my LMIA Application

NOC Code: 2282
Wage: $19
Province: Ontario
Employed from 1 Year 2 Months
Already Applied from LMIA
Ad: Kijiji , Indeed , Job Bank (Expired and Applied for another job as its need to be there while application process and provided change info to LMIA Center) My Employer interview 10 Candidates and rejected as there were not qualified.

Do you think i will get a positive LMIA ?

jaybakerca

Jul 30, 2014
parth5544 said:
Hello,

I need to clarify and need some favor if possible to advise me on my LMIA Application

NOC Code: 2282
Wage: $19
Province: Ontario
Employed from 1 Year 2 Months
Already Applied from LMIA
Ad: Kijiji , Indeed , Job Bank (Expired and Applied for another job as its need to be there while application process and provided change info to LMIA Center) My Employer interview 10 Candidates and rejected as there were not qualified.

Do you think i will get a positive LMIA ?
No one can truly say if it will be positive or not, but taking into the factors

Low wage and unemployment rate above 6% in Ontario, you've things working against you.

But still, I'm not SC so who knows, Fingers crossed.

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
johnny123 said:
Audit? for your company? did your employer called them again? was that the first time he/she applied for lmia/lmo or no?

sorry for lots of questions,
Yes he applied for second time

gysally

Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2015
AOR Received.
27-06-2015
Hey guys,
I got approval!! ;D
FYI...
NOC1111 Only for PR
File sent date: April 10
File received: April 14
Interview date: April 28
Paperwork required: April 29 and May21
Result: Positive on June 05

zmetak

May 27, 2015
zmetak said:
Hey guys,
here's my info:

NOC: 5241 (UX/UI designer)
Service Canada received our LMIA application: January 23, 2015
LMIA file number received: January 27, 2015
Work permit visa expired by: April 21, 2015 (after 2 months of implied status)

430th application for BC this year.
3197th application for Canada this year.

The only info we are getting is that it usually takes 8-10 weeks and then they hang up.
Attempt to expedite our application was refused in less than a day (a very FAST turnaround).

Conclusion:
My friends who file through Express Entry without LMIA got PRs already with their low-skill jobs, I wanted to file in a most bulletproof way possible and it was a mistake. My partner lost her job, our MSP got cancelled. I suggest NO ONE to deal with Service Canada and rather try their luck with Express Entry without LMIA. This process is frustrating and full of lies and bureaucracy.

Anyone could give me their timeline and other info for BC LMIA?
We've received approved LMIA just yesterday. It took 4 months and 13 days (that's 19 weeks, 95 weekdays) in total since the submission.
The processing centre was in Vegreville and the officer was very polite and friendly.

Yuekel

Jun 12, 2013
gysally said:
Hey guys,
I got approval!! ;D
FYI...
NOC1111 Only for PR

Congrats! What do you mean by only for PR ? What are the interview questions might to share, please?

Yuekel

Jun 12, 2013
gysally said:
Hey guys,
I got approval!! ;D
FYI...
NOC1111 Only for PR

And what kind of paper document, they asking for, please?

gysally

Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2015
AOR Received.
27-06-2015
Your employer can apply LIMA for Express Entry with no application fee(I knew lots of applicants did dual intend LIMA, which cost $1000 for the processing fee).
The interview question might be different for each case. For my case, the sc officer focused on the hiring efforts and wages. I'm not really sure what the exact questions sc officer has asked since I was not the person who talked with SC.

Yuekel

Jun 12, 2013
Any BC LMIA processing applicants here ? Please share your information.

My employer hasn't received any phone call yet, every time call service canada, they just saying it's pending right now

Case submitted at the end of Jan, 2015 still waiting for now. Position is high skilled Electrical Engineer

For people who got approved positive letter, please share the interview questions here, thank you!

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...