13-03-2018
Med's Request
27-06-2018
Med's Done....
08-07-2018
LANDED..........
24-05-2019
Matx said:
A little update, after 3months I recived file no. ...

its like never ending story ...
Hey bud, did you mean file number for LMIA application? When did you submit and what NOC? Thanks bud..

segio

Apr 3, 2015
I am already waiting 6 months... submitted nov 2014, file number on feb 2015.
cant see the end...
noc 7321 saskatchewan. anybody here for sk too ?

AB6211

Apr 14, 2015
segio said:
I am already waiting 6 months... submitted nov 2014, file number on feb 2015.
cant see the end...
noc 7321 saskatchewan. anybody here for sk too ?
I also submitted in nov 2014, file number in dec 2014
My employer got some calls from SC in feb/march 2015
Still waiting ...
NOC 6211 AB

cannn

Jan 18, 2013
Hi everyone
we send application on 5 Dec.-received number 15.Dec----under Carpenter Noc----Alberta
so,we are waiting little more than 4 months now.However from SC said that it usually takes 8-12 weeks,sometimes a bit more.
I think that a lot of us will get approval in the same time.
What do you think when this will be over?
We hope soon.

AB6211

Apr 14, 2015
Maaftgbkum said:
Hi AB6211, SC did not tell to ur employer how long you guys have to wait.and what is ur wage rate?
No time period was given.
And m not sure about the wage rate. Its around $15-$18

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My NOC is 6311 Food Service Supervisor Manitoba. Waiting since September 2014.

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
Can anyone tell what is the processing time for LMIA in British Columbia?

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
I'm not happy that my skill level is being determined on how much I earn. Especially because of the high wage oil workers get paid sets the med wage at nearly $25 for Alberta.

My basic hourly wage is $15 per hour but my wage is mainly commission based which cannot be included. So I can be paid more than the med wage but as its classed as bonus cannot be included. As a hairstylist my skill code is "B" so if I'm reading the new rules for the 30th April form I'm now just classed as low wage as I am under the med wage for Alberta.

Is this correct? Is there anyone else with this problem?

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunshinegirl_X said:
I'm not happy that my skill level is being determined on how much I earn. Especially because of the high wage oil workers get paid sets the med wage at nearly $25 for Alberta.

My basic hourly wage is $15 per hour but my wage is mainly commission based which cannot be included. So I can be paid more than the med wage but as its classed as bonus cannot be included. As a hairstylist my skill code is "B" so if I'm reading the new rules for the 30th April form I'm now just classed as low wage as I am under the med wage for Alberta.

Is this correct? Is there anyone else with this problem?
Yes, you are correct! Looking at the new policies, it is going to be more harder to apply LMIA..

Will be hard for low paid professions, High paid professions won't get affected much.

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
This is also worth reporting for the people waiting for LMIA in food sector and retail. Have a look at the unemployment statistic in the province you want to go to.

I have copied and pasted from ESDC

Update to Unemployment Rates by Economic Region
As of April 30, 2015, the TFWP will also begin using the latest Labour Force Survey results (2014) for the unemployment rates. These rates determine which regions are eligible to submit LMIAs for low-wage/lower skilled occupations in the Accommodation and Food Services sector and the Retail Trade sector. The Department will not process any LMIA applications for these sectors, in economic regions where the unemployment rate is 6% or higher.

Given its unique labour market conditions, and as requested by the Government of the Northwest Territories, the TFWP will now accept applications in these sectors for positions located in Yellowknife.

http://www.esdc.gc.ca/eng/jobs/foreign_workers/reform/highlights.shtml