+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

Ggil

Feb 7, 2019
Hi, as I have been working with my employer for years, the LMIA officer only asked for the previous 3 months paystubs to prove I am still working and the employer is able to pay the wage, that's all
Hi,

I have a question that employer was paying you the same wage as mentioned in your lmia application? Those 3 pay stubs were of the same wage ?

shefaul

Mar 9, 2019
I have the same problem. I applied in September with low wage LMIA. I am still waiting
Hi, Which province you were submit your LMIA application? I get job offer from Saskatchewan & my consultant applied LMIA application in BC on 10 August 2018.

Kelyk

Feb 5, 2019
Edmonton Alberta Dual lmia
NOC 6311
application received - Feb 18
Interview - March 5
( service Canada asked for a contract review and resign by me resent same day)
APPROVED- March 12

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

bea112894

Mar 13, 2019
Hi! I would like to ask if anyone here applied for Lmia October 2018 in BC NOC 6322. Is it really taking this long for in BC applications? I appreciate all the incoming response. Thanks!

Clarence

Jan 9, 2019
Hi! I would like to ask if anyone here applied for Lmia October 2018 in BC NOC 6322. Is it really taking this long for in BC applications? I appreciate all the incoming response. Thanks!
I think so bea. My job offer also in BC. I have employer july. Until now still waiting for my LMIA. are you outside canada? All we need is wait patiently

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Edmonton Alberta Dual lmia
NOC 6311
application received - Feb 18
Interview - March 5
( service Canada asked for a contract review and resign by me resent same day)
APPROVED- March 12

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
Congrats all the best on the next step

Reactions: Kelyk

Clarence

Jan 9, 2019
Yes I am, I’m here in the Philippines and patiently waiting for the LMIA. I hope we’ll hear soon from them.
Hopefully this month will release. . My cousin wait 6 months in the phils. Are you process your own papers or have third party? Make sure to submit all documents including your assets.

Gev Ian

Jan 2, 2019
I am also waiting for my lmia, im in phil, my employer applied august 2018, till now im still waiting,
Hoping for the best

Cdaize

Jun 23, 2018
Hi all, my consultant sent me this regarding the status of my LMIA, I am confused as the wait is taking forever. My noc is 1241 Administrative Assistant, Province is British Columbia. Below is my consultant email to me.
Pending Notice of approval from Workforce Development and Labour (EWDL) office | Employer compliance in process with IRPA

Cdaize

Jun 23, 2018
I think so bea. My job offer also in BC. I have employer july. Until now still waiting for my LMIA. are you outside canada? All we need is wait patiently
Hi all, my consultant sent me this regarding the status of my LMIA, I am confused as the wait is taking forever. My noc is 1241 Administrative Assistant, Province is British Columbia. Below is my consultant email to me.
Pending Notice of approval from Workforce Development and Labour (EWDL) office | Employer compliance in process with IRPA

Cdaize

Jun 23, 2018
Hi, my consultant sent me this regarding the status of my LMIA, I am confused as the wait is taking forever. My noc is 1241 Administrative Assistant, Province is British Columbia. Below is my consultant email to me.