+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LLB evaluation question

Nodustollens

Jan 5, 2019
Thats
Hey I got assessed mine from IQAS and it has been assessed as a professional degree. I am still waiting for ICAS. IQAS assessed my degree pretty fast
Thats interesting. Im actually enquiring this for a friend. When i got mine assessed in 2018 it took 6 months+.
What was you timeline. In how many months did they give you a response ?

Apr 29, 2021
Hello everyone ...

I want to apply for fswp canada ...currently i am doing my LLB(last year ) .my age is 27 and have more then 4 years experience as service manager in india.
So i need your guideline for the same.

my question is i have completed my (bcom)graduation in 2009 and now i am doing LLB so is that any problem for valuation of my education due to the years gap in study .???

Second i have one more query that once i have completed my LLB (With govt licence ) then i have to do master for more points or my degree will consider as professional one which have same points . please seniors guide me ...
I have the same situation with a slight difference as my llb 3 years just completed this year. Please guide me. Do you think that it is suitable to pursue law in Canada or having a bachelors in B.com this should be my choice ? Also what are my chances if I apply through express entry ?