Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how much would be my monthly living cost in saskatchewan? including

renting a home
electricity
water
food

btw I will go there as a temporary foreign worker, i am planning to be with my co-workers in just one house, hoping to get share with renting.
please help me to specify how much would be my monthly living cost per each as stated above .

sweet jelly

Dec 17, 2010
hi mortred!

Do you have a place already? How did you contact them in SK or after going there thats the time you will
search for a place? Is it hard to search for a place in SK?

cmortred

Dec 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweet jelly said:
hi mortred!

Do you have a place already? How did you contact them in SK or after going there thats the time you will
search for a place? Is it hard to search for a place in SK?

Will work in sk because of an agency help me to find work there, im going there dis month but no idea regarding living cost issue

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
CMortred-- from what I heard frm a friend in Regina and few others from this forum- I suppose you should get a decent to good homes for rent in the range of $550-$750 adn if you going for sharing with friends, it will reduce further. Hydro would cost you around $120/month and if youcook your own food it should cost you $250/month or less depending upon your style of food.
Hope it helps...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Prices have gone up.I would search housing listings on craigslist to get an idea about approx housing costs in the city you are looking at moving to.

Oct 30, 2017
hey there,

what would be the total expense per month for an individual to spend in the city of Saskatchewan ? In reading Canadian Dollars C$. including all the expenses

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey there,

what would be the total expense per month for an individual to spend in the city of Saskatchewan ? In reading Canadian Dollars C$. including all the expenses
There are no cities name "Saskatchewan". Saskatchewan is the name of a Canadian province. Saskatoon is a city in that province. Your question is not clear!

maxkram

Apr 14, 2016
Saskatoon: $950 for rent apartment, $50 - phone, $40-70 - electricity, $30 - internet. Check walmart.ca for the food prices. $1 per liter of gasoline or $3 per on trip on transit bus

Reactions: sankit