+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LIVE-IN CAREGIVERS! Work Permit expires on June 25, going home on April-May.

GyannahAntoine

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Help please! My work permit of the same employer will expire on June 26, 2016. But I will be applying for an extension this March but I doubt it will be done before I return from a acation. Yes, I am going home for a vaction on April-May. I am also renewing my visa because it'll be expiring this March. My questions is, will my return to Canada be affected by my expiring work permit? Is it true that I should have atleast 6 months valid work permit? Please please help! Thank you!!

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
immigration minitser : Petitioning Live-in Caregivers Appeal to End Delays in Permanent Residence Applications - Sign the Petition!
https://www.change.org/p/immigration-minitser-petitioning-live-in-caregivers-appeal-to-end-delays-in-permanent-residence-applications?recruiter=497780702

We r still waiting since our medical have been expired from 16-17 months ...new delhi sent nothing after that...not even a single person get any information.we hv tried so many times to contact the new delhi visa officevia emails and mails...bt nothing happens...even we hv tried emailing to vegrevilla which also gone in wein ..u know what a reply vegrivla send us,,we have been emailed new delhi so many times everytime the mentioned that we are checking backgrounds...from last 2 years..still waiting nothing comes...new delhi canadian embassy completely stopped the processing of live in care givers(nannies)...plzz help us with signing the petition...hope it may awake the government and we may get any good news from embassy. ministers will hlp us if u grouped with us. we also r human beings moreover we r providing care to other people.many thanks in advance...plzz guys hlp us in faith of humanity