+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hello,,
Please help me if anyone have idea about my situation
I m dec/2011 applicant,,last month I got letter from cic ..the mention that this letter advise you that ur application transfer to vancouver immigration center for further assessment,may b vancouver will call u for interview for seek additional information or clarification...when ur processing complete then will inform u by mail.
Today I did call cic then agen t let me know they send my application vancouver may b they have need inqury for ur case and also told this will takes 10 month.
I also did call my representive ,he said, u r married ,that,s wht may b someone complaint u about ur application that ur marriage not good .that,s why they inquiry ur case..but I already send all my supporting document with my application for my marriage...please give me advise if anyone know about this situation,,,plz

Dolly74

Dec 14, 2013
Hi guys!!!Im new in this forum but Im a follower since I started my OWP/PR application..Can't help myself not to share coz this forum helped me a lot...I am july 2012 applicant and I just got my first email from CPCV yesterday.What is the next?Anyone here got the next letter?Pls. share the content..Thanks.. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!! :)

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got my 2nd email from CPCV today and I checked my status this morning it said "In Process" :)

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live In Caregiver In Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in CALGARY will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total fee of $490. Fees can be made online at www.cic.gc.ca. You must print a receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in CALGARY when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document.

Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

xymonkeant

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
AOR Received.
26-11-2013
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2014
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
@rollingolf what's the status of your e-cas??

maplesirup

Nov 15, 2012
@rollingolf: Congrats!! That is awesome! Have you not paid your fee for PR when you sent your application?
I did that already and I hope even though that I'm married, that they will work on mine soon too:) they received it September 2012
Good luck to youuu!! :) :D

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ maplesirup - I paid 550$ when I submitted my PR application. This 490$ is for "Right of Permanent Resident Fee".

maplesirup

Nov 15, 2012
@rollingolf: oh I see thx. What do you think on how long it takes until they will contact you from Calgary?
Man, this is just great I mean your case was sooo very fast! I'm very surprised but happy that they finally seem to process our applications!
Are you from Europe? Have you done your medical?

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ maplesirup - I am a single applicant, I think that's why my application is a bit faster. Do I need a medical check up? I did before I arrived Canada years ago.

xymonkeant

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
AOR Received.
26-11-2013
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2014
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
rollingolf said:
@ xymonkeant - "In Process"

Can you click the "In Process" let see whats inside.. thanks

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
rollingolf said:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live In Caregiver In Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in CALGARY will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total fee of $490. Fees can be made online at www.cic.gc.ca. You must print a receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in CALGARY when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document.

Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

wow! congrats! it seems you are a single applicant .congrats again.hope processing will be more faster

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks everyone. I'm very excited about this too!

@xymonkeant - This is the message after I click:

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on August 20, 2012.

We started processing your application on December 12, 2013.