+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
rollingolf said:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live In Caregiver In Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in CALGARY will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total fee of $490. Fees can be made online at www.cic.gc.ca. You must print a receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in CALGARY when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document.

Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.
i Have received my 1st email on November 19, and haven't received any after. Can i pay the 490$ now? maybe that's the only thing their waiting? ;D

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Hello all!

I was looking at my ecas and it changed, is now showing that my medical results were received, I guess they are using the ones I sent when I applied for the program. Has anyone else's ecas changed as well? ::)

Permanent Residence
1.We received your application for permanent residence on April 2, 2012.

2.We started processing your application on December 2, 2013.

3.Medical results have been received.

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
rollingolf said:
Thanks everyone. I'm very excited about this too!

@ xymonkeant - This is the message after I click:

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on August 20, 2012.

We started processing your application on December 12, 2013.
Where are you from @rollingolf?

xymonkeant

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
AOR Received.
26-11-2013
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2014
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
cats_lover said:
Hello all!

I was looking at my ecas and it changed, is now showing that my medical results were received, I guess they are using the ones I sent when I applied for the program. Has anyone else's ecas changed as well? ::)

Permanent Residence
1.We received your application for permanent residence on April 2, 2012.

2.We started processing your application on December 2, 2013.

3.Medical results have been received.
My girlfriend had the same e-cas...^___^

Does it mean that you already include payment for RPRF atvthe start of your application??

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
xymonkeant said:
My girlfriend had the same e-cas...^___^

Does it mean that you already include payment for RPRF atvthe start of your application??
Hello @xymonkeant

I haven't paid the RPRF, I've been asked to send my police clearance records, I understand that the girls from the Philippines are required to send them at the time of their application. On my case, I'm from Mexico and I didn't have to send it.

@rollingolf - Did you send your police clearance records at the time of submitting your application?

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@cats_lover - I submitted my police clearance with my PR application in 2012. I think you need to do one as well.

yasmi

Mar 22, 2012
sofiazyrine said:
Hi yasmi, just wondrin your specific date of application. Im an october 2012 applicant as well. Thanks.
I sent my application on October 2012,and just received the email December 14.

sofiazyrine

Mar 13, 2013
I just got my first email too from cpcv asking me to submit a copy of my renewed passport. Regarding medical it says on the letter "if applicable" and They didnt tell me details about it. So i assume i dont need to have medical / yet?

xymonkeant

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
AOR Received.
26-11-2013
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2014
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
sofiazyrine said:
I just got my first email too from cpcv asking me to submit a copy of my renewed passport. Regarding medical it says on the letter "if applicable" and They didnt tell me details about it. So i assume i dont need to have medical / yet?
Section 30 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations by adding the following after subsection (2):

Exception
(2.1) A foreign national who has applied for permanent resident status and is a member of the live-in caregiver class is not required to submit to a medical examination under subsection (1).

Under this Regulation, the mandatory requirement for all live-in caregivers to complete a standard medical examination as part of an application for permanent residence under the LCP was eliminated. Family members of live-in caregivers, whether in Canada or abroad, must always complete and pass a medical examination as part of a live-in caregiver’s application for permanent residence.

maplesirup

Nov 15, 2012
I received an email today ( sent it sept. 2012)! I'm married but my husband is already in Canada working on a Work Visa. They approved finally his OWP and he got an email saying he has to see an doctor for his medical examination! Yes!
I didn't expect to get an email at all but so happy!My Ecas is still application received though.
Good luck to all of you :) ;)

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ yasmi - I think it is a requirement that you need to submit a police clearance in every country(s) you lived for more than 6 months.

Canada Immigration requires the person named below to obtain an original police certificate for every country where he or she has lived for six months or longer since the age of 18.