+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

live in caregivers on vacation and get married (PHILIPPINES)

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
cutepinay said:
hello uo nga eh kaso jan lang daw sa toronto nakkakuha ng oec and kailangan daw ba personally ?? eh layo ko naman jaan sayang naman mahal pa nmn nga satin sayang din 3k hmp ...
saan b location mo? valid lng ng 2 months oec so make sure to get it pag pa alis k n. if your owp holder. travel tax 1620 at terminal fee 500-750 prepare mo. no need to go to poea. sa airport k n pay so arrive early.

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
wsongco said:
saan b location mo? valid lng ng 2 months oec so make sure to get it pag pa alis k n. if your owp holder. travel tax 1620 at terminal fee 500-750 prepare mo. no need to go to poea. sa airport k n pay so arrive early.
hello po ...ahm dito po sa edmonton ako..then pinas sacavite... for sure po by the time umalis ako pauwi ng pinas owp na ako since nagapply ako ng pr may 23 2013 ....ohhh so ganon nalang po pala pag owp ......atleast mas mura wla ana un mga philhealth at sss? ...thanks po sa info :D

hot_chicke

Jun 7, 2014
hello po! i just read this forum and i really appreciate the sharing of experiences because i'm learning a lot! i'm on the process of having my OEC right now since my LCP application was approved last april. i'll be leaving in july 2 and my boyfriend (for 3yrs) proposed to me last week! ;D and since i'm leaving in few days, we could not yet pursue our wedding.and i'm definitely not yet ready to marry this year and so we decided to get married after 2yrs.my plan is to complete my 3900hours of duty first for me to be able to apply for OWP and then have a vacation to get married then go back in Canada to apply for PR (so that my husband will be included already as my dependent).my problem is that my passport, as well as my visa will be expired after 2yrs.and based on the recent exchange of infos here, you need to renew or extend your documents before you go into vacation for you to be able to go back in canada. question is how am i going to renew my passport and visa? and what are the requirements? can i have it renewed in canada? and if i already got my OWP, do i still have to get an emplyment contract? i would really appreciate if someone with the same experience and had already gone through with this will share her experience.thank you so much and God bless! :)

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
hot_chicke said:
hello po! i just read this forum and i really appreciate the sharing of experiences because i'm learning a lot! i'm on the process of having my OEC right now since my LCP application was approved last april. i'll be leaving in july 2 and my boyfriend (for 3yrs) proposed to me last week! ;D and since i'm leaving in few days, we could not yet pursue our wedding.and i'm definitely not yet ready to marry this year and so we decided to get married after 2yrs.my plan is to complete my 3900hours of duty first for me to be able to apply for OWP and then have a vacation to get married then go back in Canada to apply for PR (so that my husband will be included already as my dependent).my problem is that my passport, as well as my visa will be expired after 2yrs.and based on the recent exchange of infos here, you need to renew or extend your documents before you go into vacation for you to be able to go back in canada. question is how am i going to renew my passport and visa? and what are the requirements? can i have it renewed in canada? and if i already got my OWP, do i still have to get an emplyment contract? i would really appreciate if someone with the same experience and had already gone through with this will share her experience.thank you so much and God bless! :)
Where are you located?check this websites and see which embassy you should go to renew your passport. Requirements are also listed on the website. It is better to renew your passport before you apply for OWP kasi ang expiration ng OWP mo is parehas ng expiration ng passport mo.
http://www.philcongen-toronto.com/consular/consular_passport.php
http://philembassy.ca/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=80&Itemid=81

jessalei

Jul 22, 2013
natsy said:
taga bacolod naman ako...c",)
hello natsy taga bacolod din ako... kamusta ka? I just landed here april 26 2014... I have the same concern na mapuli man ko pinas just to marry my fiance... but sa judge lang kami tani pakasal para dasig... I already informed my employer about this plans of mine and she agreed bout it but 1month lang naman siguro ung allowed... kaya lang ang worro ko magkaiba ung exp date ng visa ko at saka working permit... pero ung visa ko multiple enries at ung permit ko not auth for re-entry un ung worry ko about ung working permit ko saan ako kukuha ng re-entry?... sobra pa lang ko di 1 month amo man na gina worry ko huhu tha nks natsy..:)

themapledreamer

Aug 6, 2015
natsy said:
@ kryncyreia, time flies so fast...by the time you get married (jan2014 as you've said), you will be due for pr application then...you can apply for pr with your husband in your papers already...what i did was, change all my last name to my married name prior submitting my papers to the immigration...your passport is the key to all this last name changing processes...good luck!c",)
hi natsy! alam ko matagal na tong post mo pero sana makita mo to. diba change mo lahat ng papers mo to your new family name. sa work permit mo ba hindi na kailangan i change yung family name? yung caregiver work permit, hindi yung sa open work permit. thank you! musta kana pala? nandito naba si hubby sa canada? :)

Missy09

Nov 18, 2017
hi natsy! alam ko matagal na tong post mo pero sana makita mo to. diba change mo lahat ng papers mo to your new family name. sa work permit mo ba hindi na kailangan i change yung family name? yung caregiver work permit, hindi yung sa open work permit. thank you! musta kana pala? nandito naba si hubby sa canada? :)

Hi po bago lang po ako dito sana po may sumagot sa tanong ko. Balak ko po kasi unuwi next yr for vacation and para magpakasal. Under po ako ng live in caregiver program. Magkakaproblema po ba ako pag balik ko dito? Anu po mga papeles na kailangan dalin pagbalik at married nako? Sana po may magreply salamat po!