+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver visa refused

Rodskie24

Aug 27, 2014
Hi! I know its been years ago when you got your refusal letter. I am only wondering if you use the service of VFS (VAC) in Manila or Cebu . I want to know if you directly apply to the Canada Philippine Embassy. I hope to hear from you.

nursehess

Jan 28, 2014
Rodskie24 said:
Hi! I know its been years ago when you got your refusal letter. I am only wondering if you use the service of VFS (VAC) in Manila or Cebu . I want to know if you directly apply to the Canada Philippine Embassy. I hope to hear from you.
Hi Rodskie24. The process of application in the Philippines can only be done via VFS. You can either submit your application in person or mail it to VFS but we cannot pass it directly to the Canadian Embassy.

Winbelle

May 3, 2018
Philippines
Category........
good day everyone ..

im a bit tensed and confused right now..

i received my lmo and contract for the LIC and the expiration date will be on may 2014..my problem is i dont have a six months caregiver certificate.. all i have is my nursing transcript instead, my hospital number of hours experience and my tesda caregiving nc 2 assessment certificate.. i finished my nursing course and im not a registered nurse yet.. is there any possiblity that i will be denied or refused?

i cant sleep.. im so worried since if i will be denied i spent a lot of effort and money for this..i even quit my 6 years callcenter job just to pursue this one.. please help.. i need clarifications.. any suggestions will be greatly appreciated..

Hi. How are you? We are on the same situation. How was your application? Are you in Canada already?