+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

live-in caregiver PR application

shey-shey

Nov 13, 2011
bitoyzz said:
hi shey. Program u r aplyimg for, write economic. Uci is unique client id. If u use the online form, it will give you options in filling the blank. U can always save that generic form.just dont validate it unless you are completely done with it. Or read the instruction of the pr kit.
thanks bitoyz.. but do i have to answer that UCI?thanks hope u wont get tired of answering my questions.. ;D

shey-shey

Nov 13, 2011
akina green said:
i don't really know honestly what UCI is,,maybe it is the same one in our work permit,,

personal details: UCI (from the instruction guide)
"Indicate your Universal Client Identification number (UCI) or Client Identification number (Client ID), if known (8-digit number). Otherwise, leave it blank. If this is your first application with CIC you will not have a UCI or a Client ID."

did you have the instruction guide? :)
thanks akina green..i do have a kit...but hope u dnt mind if i may ask did u filled that space with UCU thingy?sorry for keep on asking you hope you wont get tired of answering.. ;D

bitoyzz

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
hi shey, if u have d work permit, look for the 8digit clent id. If this is your first app, just leave it blank

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
shey-shey said:
thanks akina green..i do have a kit...but hope u dnt mind if i may ask did u filled that space with UCU thingy?sorry for keep on asking you hope you wont get tired of answering.. ;D
yup,,
i'm going to fill it up,, :)
they say its the same 8-digit no. in our work permit,,
i'm glad we're going to submit our application at the same time---jan.2012.
hope it will be process very very soon. :)

shey-shey

Nov 13, 2011
bitoyzz said:
hi shey, if u have d work permit, look for the 8digit clent id. If this is your first app, just leave it blank
thanks again bitoyzz..hope to get in touch with you again if i have another questions..thanks again.. ;)

shey-shey

Nov 13, 2011
akina green said:
yup,,
i'm going to fill it up,, :)
they say its the same 8-digit no. in our work permit,,
i'm glad we're going to submit our application at the same time---jan.2012.
hope it will be process very very soon. :)
ok thanks akina green...one more question ;D which proof of employment categories you going to submit option 1 or option 2?thanks again.. ;)

jadeon

Nov 16, 2011
gud day! i've just recently received my open work permit, just want to ask if the processing time for my PR Card won't be affected if i'll have a vacation in the Phils to marry my boyfriend? or should i wait for my PR Card before getting married?

and also can i go back here in Canada without any problem if i decided to go to the Phils (without PR Card yet) to get married considering i have with me my Open Work Permit? thanks in advance for your replies!! :)

shey-shey

Nov 13, 2011
akina green said:
option 1.. ;D
hi again akina green just wanna ask if you already had your police cert. here? if so what docs. did you brought?thanks again..BTW where you here in canada?

AgiHun

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
jadeon said:
gud day! i've just recently received my open work permit, just want to ask if the processing time for my PR Card won't be affected if i'll have a vacation in the Phils to marry my boyfriend? or should i wait for my PR Card before getting married?

and also can i go back here in Canada without any problem if i decided to go to the Phils (without PR Card yet) to get married considering i have with me my Open Work Permit? thanks in advance for your replies!! :)
Hi, I am not sure it's a good idea to leave. I just got my permanent residency status 2 days ago and they say that you can't leave the country until your card arrives. I bought my plane ticket home and 2 days later they sent me a letter to call me in for PR interview in a week. So I went there, got a paper that I am a permanent resident and they said I can't leave without my card that takes 1-2 months to receive. In other words, I am screwed with my plans to go back home for the holidays.

Hope it helps!

AgiHun

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
AgiHun said:
Hi, I am not sure it's a good idea to leave. I just got my permanent residency status 2 days ago and they say that you can't leave the country until your card arrives. I bought my plane ticket home and 2 days later they sent me a letter to call me in for PR interview in a week. So I went there, got a paper that I am a permanent resident and they said I can't leave without my card that takes 1-2 months to receive. In other words, I am screwed with my plans to go back home for the holidays.

Hope it helps!
Oh and I received my Open permit not even a month ago when this whole thing happened! :p

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

AgiHun said:

Hope it helps!
Sure you can leave. Someone can send the card to you or you can apply for Travel Document at the consulate. It takes about 4/5 days, cost you $50.00

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
shey-shey said:
hi again akina green just wanna ask if you already had your police cert. here? if so what docs. did you brought?thanks again..BTW where you here in canada?
my police certificate is still on process right now,,i have to send it back to the Philippines.. :)
im here in brampton,,how 'bout u? :)

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
AgiHun said:
Oh and I received my Open permit not even a month ago when this whole thing happened! :p
congratulation AgiHun!!! :)
can you please share your timeline? are you a single applicant?
thanks!! ;D