June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
akina green said:
my police certificate is still on process right now,,i have to send it back to the Philippines.. :)
im here in brampton,,how 'bout u? :)
hello akina green

just would like to ask if Phils. police certificate is different from NBI? what i mean is do we have to submit police certificate as well NBI??? I'm planning to submit my PR app this coming Dec.2011 if my renewd work permit n passport will be release by December. I'm choosing option 2 under LCP.thanks a lot....

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
neng23 said:
hello akina green

just would like to ask if Phils. police certificate is different from NBI? what i mean is do we have to submit police certificate as well NBI??? I'm planning to submit my PR app this coming Dec.2011 if my renewd work permit n passport will be release by December. I'm choosing option 2 under LCP.thanks a lot....
hi neng23 :)
it's the same thing if i'm not mistaken. :)
we only need NBI clearance (they call it police clearance here).
do you already have one? how long was the processing time back home?
thank you! :)

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
i just found these link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/philippines.asp
hope it will help. :)

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
akina green said:
i just found these link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/philippines.asp
hope it will help. :)
but the address is somewhat different from the one i got from the embassy. :)

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
akina green said:
thanks bitoyzz!! ;)

i got it already,,but i'm not sure if it is the right one. it is titled INCOME TAX RETURN INFORMATION- REGULAR..
is it the right one?

thanks! ;D
hello akina green

I still have to call CRA about that OPTION C printout ( the one that you refer here), my question is, is it ok to secure that one ahead of time eventhough i have to sumbit my PR by January 2012? thanks much....

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
akina green said:
hi neng23 :)
it's the same thing if i'm not mistaken. :)
we only need NBI clearance (they call it police clearance here).
do you already have one? how long was the processing time back home?
thank you! :)
hello akina green

I had my NBI form fingerprinting done at vancouver consulate last Nov.8 then i claimed it last Nov. 15 and send it tru registered mail immediately on the same date...I tracked the said mail and it already arrived in the Phils. so it still on process...hope i can get it by December 2011...

By the way, wen will be your plan to submit ur PR app?? wht option you choose? OPTION 1 or the OPTION 2? for me i want the option 2 but my problem is my renew work permit is still on process and as well as my passport. my workpermit will expire on Feb.10,2012 so I renew it last Oct.22 (paper base) and my visa also wil expire on Feb.10,2012 too....my passport will expire on April 2013....according to my friend i have to wait for my renewed work permit first and my renewd passport before i can submit my PR application...I already have 130hrs of declared OT and more than 5,000hrs of regular worked hours as of Nov.2011. Do you have idea or any advise? greatly appreacited.Thanks agen.....

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
LIC-Ont said:
Hey everybody!

I will submit my PR application soon. I have a question:

I have to provide: "Record of wages and deductions sent to CRA by your employer(s) (this is the document you use to file your income tax report
That is not T4 but a paper youneed to ask from your employer which is called "statement of account for current source deduction from Canada revenue,every month they pay the deduction then they get this recipe

I gonna mail my application this weekend ,27 nov 2011,is any one the same boat with me?

Thank you.

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
neng23 said:
hello akina green

I still have to call CRA about that OPTION C printout ( the one that you refer here), my question is, is it ok to secure that one ahead of time eventhough i have to sumbit my PR by January 2012? thanks much....
hi neng,
i got mine last october. :)
i have plan to submit my pr application by jan. 2012...
maybe we can get it earlier because it was for the tax year 2009 and 2010 (because the income tax filing for 2011 will be on april 2012--if im not mistaken)
would you mind if you can clarify it with the CRA once you call them for your document?
thanks! :)

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
neng23 said:
hello akina green

I had my NBI form fingerprinting done at vancouver consulate last Nov.8 then i claimed it last Nov. 15 and send it tru registered mail immediately on the same date...I tracked the said mail and it already arrived in the Phils. so it still on process...hope i can get it by December 2011...

By the way, wen will be your plan to submit ur PR app?? wht option you choose? OPTION 1 or the OPTION 2? for me i want the option 2 but my problem is my renew work permit is still on process and as well as my passport. my workpermit will expire on Feb.10,2012 so I renew it last Oct.22 (paper base) and my visa also wil expire on Feb.10,2012 too....my passport will expire on April 2013....according to my friend i have to wait for my renewed work permit first and my renewd passport before i can submit my PR application...I already have 130hrs of declared OT and more than 5,000hrs of regular worked hours as of Nov.2011. Do you have idea or any advise? greatly appreacited.Thanks agen.....

do you just extend your work permit? not for OPEN WORK PERMIT?

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
akina green said:
do you just extend your work permit? not for OPEN WORK PERMIT?

i extend my work permit becoz it will expired on feb. 2012...i will submit my Open work permit together with my PR apps this coming january 2012...so while my application for OWP n PR are on process i have a status an valid work permit/documents hir.... u tink i am right? thanks much

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
hi neng

i seek advised from someone who already passed their application and they said that we need police clearance from here (Canada) and NBI clearance (Philippines) as well.

:)

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
akina green said:
hi neng

i seek advised from someone who already passed their application and they said that we need police clearance from here (Canada) and NBI clearance (Philippines) as well.

No need to get police clearance form Canada...CIC will do the background check.

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
akina green said:
hi neng

hello akina green

yup i already have my police cert hir in Canada....thanks much...

shey-shey

Nov 13, 2011
neng23 said:
hello akina green

yup i already have my police cert hir in Canada....thanks much...
hi neng23 you're already done with you police cert here(canada) what docs. aside from the application form from APPENDIX C did you brought?thanks..coz im planning to get on Dec 5..did you bring pic? thanks again..

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Bambiegirl said:
No need to get police clearance form Canada...CIC will do the background check.
hi bambiegirl

omg,,its very confusing,, :'(

btw, did u already passed your application? what's your status for now?