+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

live-in caregiver PR application

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
hi,
as a part of PR application,,we need to call CRA to obtain the supporting papers regarding the time we started working under the program...
my question is,,how long will it usually take?
thanks a lot for your help.. :D

bitoyzz

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
option c from cra usually takes 1-2 weeks by mail ..i am not sure if they can send it thru email..just call the number found in the document checklist or the application guide.

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
thanks bitoyzz!! ;)

i got it already,,but i'm not sure if it is the right one. it is titled INCOME TAX RETURN INFORMATION- REGULAR..
is it the right one?

thanks! ;D

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi akina green .. yup thats the one.. when are you submitting your application?

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just sent it last weekend. hope i filled-up all the forms correctly to avoid further delays..
Goodluck and Godbless

LIC-Ont

Nov 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everybody!

I will submit my PR application soon. I have a question:

I have to provide: "Record of wages and deductions sent to CRA by your employer(s) (this is the document you use to file your income tax report by April 30 of each year)"

This is the same as a T4, right??? I don't have it for 2009 because I sent it to CRA along with my TaxReturn application, and didn't get it back. Now I have only T4 for 2010 (I made a copy of it for myself).

What should I do? Did anybody send Notice of Assessment instead of T4?

Thank you.

shey-shey

Nov 13, 2011
hello akina green.. Im about to submit my application for PR this coming January 2012 and Im alittle bit confused on what to put on my generic form question on "PROGRAM WHICH YOU ARE APPLYING"? Im single.. and also "UCI" is it the CLIENT ID NO. which is indicate on out work permit? big thanks in advance...

bitoyzz

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
hi shey. Program u r aplyimg for, write economic. Uci is unique client id. If u use the online form, it will give you options in filling the blank. U can always save that generic form.just dont validate it unless you are completely done with it. Or read the instruction of the pr kit.

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
LIC-Ont said:
Hey everybody!

I will submit my PR application soon. I have a question:

I have to provide: "Record of wages and deductions sent to CRA by your employer(s) (this is the document you use to file your income tax report by April 30 of each year)"

This is the same as a T4, right??? I don't have it for 2009 because I sent it to CRA along with my TaxReturn application, and didn't get it back. Now I have only T4 for 2010 (I made a copy of it for myself).

What should I do? Did anybody send Notice of Assessment instead of T4?

Thank you.

hi,
honestly i have no idea,,,did u try to call CRA?

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
shey-shey said:
hello akina green.. Im about to submit my application for PR this coming January 2012 and Im alittle bit confused on what to put on my generic form question on "PROGRAM WHICH YOU ARE APPLYING"? Im single.. and also "UCI" is it the CLIENT ID NO. which is indicate on out work permit? big thanks in advance...

i don't really know honestly what UCI is,,maybe it is the same one in our work permit,,

personal details: UCI (from the instruction guide)
"Indicate your Universal Client Identification number (UCI) or Client Identification number (Client ID), if known (8-digit number). Otherwise, leave it blank. If this is your first application with CIC you will not have a UCI or a Client ID."

did you have the instruction guide? :)

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
akina green said:
i don't really know honestly what UCI is,,maybe it is the same one in our work permit,,

personal details: UCI (from the instruction guide)
"Indicate your Universal Client Identification number (UCI) or Client Identification number (Client ID), if known (8-digit number). Otherwise, leave it blank. If this is your first application with CIC you will not have a UCI or a Client ID."

did you have the instruction guide? :)
its the same one in the work permit.