+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

j_c

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1- Nov.16,2010...LC2 kit sent: july 19,2013
AOR Received.
March 24,2014
File Transfer...
Feb.26,2014- CIC-V
Med's Request
March 24,2014
Med's Done....
March 29,2014 at Davao Doctors Hospital
Interview........
July 9, 2014
Passport Req..
July 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Recev August 13,2014
ferds said:
hello guys,

this is my timeline:
PR application:Oct 22,2010 and they open it Dec,05,2010
Recd Open Work permit: Dec. 10,2011
My husband and 2 kids got LC2 application:March 6,2013
LC2 Application kit submitted: April 26,2013
AOR: August 27,2013 CEM stated in their email that it will take 25 mos. now for the waiting time for LC2.

Alam nyo sometimes dumarating din yung oras na parang ayaw mo ng maghintay at ayaw mo ng magpatuloy pa because nahohomsick ka sa mga kids mo at ung mga times na di kau nagkakaintindihan na mag asawa, but still hopeful for the best na makasama ko sila dito..and for more than 5 yrs ko dito,prang unending story itong napasukan ko..pero I trust God for everything..I always pray na sana matapos na itong strike,at umusad na ang mga application nating lahat na andito sa forum... :(

TO GOD BE THE GLORY...

Alam mo ferds its realy true. Everytime they extended the waiting time they are increasing the risk of a broken family. Their purpose of reunifying the family of the live in caregivers was no longer followed. I just hope that one day they will remember their promises in order to shorten the agony of the familieswho are been separated for how many years.

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
feel so depressed after posts above... so long......... our families are going through hell.. please Lord help us....

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
j_c said:
ferds said:
hello guys,

this is my timeline:
AOR: August 27,2013 CEM stated in their email that it will take 25 mos. now for the waiting time for LC2.

Alam nyo sometimes dumarating din yung oras na parang ayaw mo ng maghintay at ayaw mo ng magpatuloy pa because nahohomsick ka sa mga kids mo at ung mga times na di kau nagkakaintindihan na mag asawa, but still hopeful for the best na makasama ko sila dito..and for more than 5 yrs ko dito,prang unending story itong napasukan ko..pero I trust God for everything..I always pray na sana matapos na itong strike,at umusad na ang mga application nating lahat na andito sa forum... :(

TO GOD BE THE GLORY...

Alam mo ferds its realy true. Everytime they extended the waiting time they are increasing the risk of a broken family. Their purpose of reunifying the family of the live in caregivers was no longer followed. I just hope that one day they will remember their promises in order to shorten the agony of the familieswho are been separated for how many years.
[/quote

Hi,
I am with you... We are all having a broken heart in here, hope the immigration will feel what our hearts desires, probably most of them are like us(has family and kids) the inly difference is that they are together, they are lucky for maybe they go home and their kids are waiting for them, unlike us, years of sacrifice is been so tough that we cannot even describe how our children grow day by day. It is thus really frustrating, my friend who is single and pass her application just like me June 2011 already got her letter of Application Completed and asked her to pay landing fees, but as for me, still a long way run... I am dying inside but I am not losing hope. God listens.

j_c

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1- Nov.16,2010...LC2 kit sent: july 19,2013
AOR Received.
March 24,2014
File Transfer...
Feb.26,2014- CIC-V
Med's Request
March 24,2014
Med's Done....
March 29,2014 at Davao Doctors Hospital
Interview........
July 9, 2014
Passport Req..
July 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Recev August 13,2014
Ya God is good all the time. Hope to hear good news more than frequent extensions of the processing.

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
j_c said:
ferds said:
hello guys,

this is my timeline:

TO GOD BE THE GLORY...

same here... :(

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
finally, pafso strike just ended but backlog will take several months to clear after union members return to work

link:

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/canada/Foreign+service+workers+reach+tentative+agreement+with/8964047/story.html

ferds

Aug 26, 2013
boyblue said:
finally, pafso strike just ended but backlog will take several months to clear after union members return to work

link:

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/canada/Foreign+service+workers+reach+tentative+agreement+with/8964047/story.html
hi blueboy,

thanks for sharing the good news....Thanks be to God.... :) :) :)

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
boyblue said:

link:

thank you Boyblue for a good news! lets keep hope alive!

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
hopefully nman maayos na ang process.......i am waiting for the Acknowledge now almost 5 months now this oct. 10, 2013

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
hopefully nman maayos na ang process.......i am waiting for the Acknowledge now almost 5 months now this oct. 10, 2013
we are in the same boat, same submission date of app kit and till now no AOR :(

balot10

Aug 18, 2013
boyblue said:

link:

tnx boyblue for the info..... :) :) :)

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
@Boyblue,,, did you made a follow up na po sa Acknowledge mo?? through LBC express Courier mo ba pinadala sa CEM?

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twice i emailed CEM and just got auto bot reply, i personally went to CEM and submitted app kit via their basement drop box, maybe next week we will finally receive AOR

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
well, september is almost over, i keep posting my questions for september applicants, have anyone got first stage of approval?
good thing that strike is over, but soon soon is gonna be Xmas when everything will stop again... really hope to get first stage before then....they started processing my papers in November 2011. Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!