+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
bety84 said:
hello
CAN ANYBODy GIVE ME ADVISE PLEASE
I'm june 2011 applicant ,I got decision made june 26'2013 and they contacted my husband at same time,they sent for him lc2 kit and also they requested the medical, so they got everythings by july 10
today the immigration called my husband backhome that I have to pay the fees ,and I did pay the fees for the application process for me and my husbandd, but the fees for the right of resident I didn't receive any letter from the immigration here in Canada my question do I have to pay before they contact me or do I have to wait for them.

Im from north AFRICA
THANKS

Good for you, we have the same timeline, your country has faster immigration process than in the Philippines. I am June2011 applicant too but until now my family doesn't receive their LC2 kit yet. Better contact the CIC here (where you paid the fee) and ask them if they receive it or not because they are asking your husband to pay there(Africa) to make sure that you won't pay twice. Good luck.

bety84

Jul 19, 2011
I Did pay the fees for processing but thé right of permanent resident not yet because they did not contact me for interview !!!

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
bety84 said:
I Did pay the fees for processing but thé right of permanent resident not yet because they did not contact me for interview !!!

did you check your email, maybe they send you request to pay already...:)

bety84

Jul 19, 2011
Hello faith85,
You have to contact them by email to send lc2 kit to ur family, long processing And waiting, yesterday i called 18882422100 to ask about my problem the waiting time was 1 hour , when i talk to the officer ,my husband is Been requested to pay some fees, the officer said There is some money still owing !!! I said How come i paid 1250 dollars for the processing and also i gave him number of receipt , he didnt Know what to say to me :((((

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
bety84 said:
Hello faith85,
You have to contact them by email to send lc2 kit to ur family, long processing And waiting, yesterday i called 18882422100 to ask about my problem the waiting time was 1 hour , when i talk to the officer ,my husband is Been requested to pay some fees, the officer said There is some money still owing !!! I said How come i paid 1250 dollars for the processing and also i gave him number of receipt , he didnt Know what to say to me :((((

thanks bety,
I already emailed them. It's almost 2wks from the time Ib sent them an email til now no response yet.... :'(

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith1985 said:
thanks bety,
I already emailed them. It's almost 2wks from the time Ib sent them an email til now no response yet.... :'(
if i were u, while waiting for the email lc2 kit from cem, try reviewing or practice answering the lc2 forms below and collating docs required in advance so you could submit the kit much earlier upon email receipt:

1. checklist of documents for lc2
2. generic application form for canada form# imm0008
3. addtl dependents declaration formore than 5 members form# imm0008dep
4. schedule a background declaration form# imm5669
5. addtl family info form#imm5406
6. identity docs : original NSO Birth Certificate and copy of passport ‘s data page for all accompanying family members only
7. six (6) passport-sized photos (paste one to the IMM 0008 for each family member)
8. on a separate sheet, provide your In-Canada relative’s full name, complete & current mailing address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail account
9. spouse/partner questionnaire
10. evidence of relationship between yourself and your spouse/common-law partner
• Wedding/engagement photos and/or photos of outings;
• Letters between you and your spouse/common-law partner (including postmarked envelopes),
• Printed e-mails, chat records or telephone bills;,
• Remittance slips, etc.
11. Original NSO Marriage Certificate and NSO Advisory on Marriage
12. Original NSO CENOMAR for children 18 yrs old and above
13. local Nbi clearance and police clearance of foreign country you came from within last 6 mos if applicable
14. other docs as required

link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/live-in.asp

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sample of LC2 Kit from CEM:

Dear Juan,

This refers to the application for permanent residence made by your relative under the Live-in Caregiver Program. Your relative in Canada has identified you as a family member.

All family members of applicants under this Program must be examined before the in-Canada applicant can become a permanent resident of Canada. The definition of Family members and who must be examined is outlined in the enclosed Instructions for Permanent Residence for Overseas Family Members of In-Canada Applicants under the Live-In Caregiver Program.

What this means is that even if you are not applying to be issued a visa to go to Canada at this time, you must still submit all documentation required to examine your admissibility to Canada . This includes undergoing a medical examination and providing police certificates and any other documentation reasonably required to assess your background.

You and your dependents must:

1. Complete the IMM 008 Generic Application Form for Canada, IMM 5669 Schedule A-Background/Declaration and IMM 5406 Additional Family Information forms. You will find these forms by going to our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp.

2. Send all the documents listed in the enclosed Checklist of Documents for LC2. Make sure to indicate your relative in Canada’s full name and file number as mentioned in subject of this message.

3. Submit all the forms and documents in the checklist to this office via mail within sixty (60) days. See complete address at the bottom.

If you do not comply within 60 days, our office will notify the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville that you have failed to present yourself and, if applicable, your dependents for examination. This could affect the processing of the applicant’s In- Canada application for permanent residence and may result in the refusal of his/her application.

Should you and/or your family members have a change in mailing address and/or telephone number please inform this office immediately for further actions.

Sincerely,

Family Reunification Unit
Immigration Section - Bureau de visa
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines
Fax: (632) 843-1094
www.philippines.gc.ca

attachments:

Checklist of Documents for LC2 as of NOV2012.pdf
Spouse Questionnaire-2012.pdf
Instruction for Permanent Residence for Overseas Family Members of In-Canada Applicants under the Live-in Caregiver Program.pdf

for above pdf docs, if u want u can pm me and provide your email add so i can email u the pdf attachments

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
boyblue said:
sample of LC2 Kit from CEM:

Dear Juan,

This refers to the application for permanent residence made by your relative under the Live-in Caregiver Program. Your relative in Canada has identified you as a family member.

All family members of applicants under this Program must be examined before the in-Canada applicant can become a permanent resident of Canada. The definition of Family members and who must be examined is outlined in the enclosed Instructions for Permanent Residence for Overseas Family Members of In-Canada Applicants under the Live-In Caregiver Program.

What this means is that even if you are not applying to be issued a visa to go to Canada at this time, you must still submit all documentation required to examine your admissibility to Canada . This includes undergoing a medical examination and providing police certificates and any other documentation reasonably required to assess your background.

You and your dependents must:

1. Complete the IMM 008 Generic Application Form for Canada, IMM 5669 Schedule A-Background/Declaration and IMM 5406 Additional Family Information forms. You will find these forms by going to our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp.

2. Send all the documents listed in the enclosed Checklist of Documents for LC2. Make sure to indicate your relative in Canada's full name and file number as mentioned in subject of this message.

3. Submit all the forms and documents in the checklist to this office via mail within sixty (60) days. See complete address at the bottom.

If you do not comply within 60 days, our office will notify the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville that you have failed to present yourself and, if applicable, your dependents for examination. This could affect the processing of the applicant's In- Canada application for permanent residence and may result in the refusal of his/her application.

Should you and/or your family members have a change in mailing address and/or telephone number please inform this office immediately for further actions.

Sincerely,

6819 Ayala Avenue
www.philippines.gc.ca

attachments:

Checklist of Documents for LC2 as of NOV2012.pdf
Spouse Questionnaire-2012.pdf
Instruction for Permanent Residence for Overseas Family Members of In-Canada Applicants under the Live-in Caregiver Program.pdf

for above pdf docs, if u want u can pm me and provide your email add so i can email u the pdf attachments

salamat ng marami boyblue i will do this now para preapare na when it comes....God bless sana mareceive na ng LC2 ko yung kit huhuhuhuh

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
boyblue said:
if i were u, while waiting for the email lc2 kit from cem, try reviewing or practice answering the lc2 forms below and collating docs required in advance so you could submit the kit much earlier upon email receipt:

1. checklist of documents for lc2
2. generic application form for canada form# imm0008
3. addtl dependents declaration formore than 5 members form# imm0008dep
4. schedule a background declaration form# imm5669
5. addtl family info form#imm5406
6. identity docs : original NSO Birth Certificate and copy of passport ‘s data page for all accompanying family members only
7. six (6) passport-sized photos (paste one to the IMM 0008 for each family member)
8. on a separate sheet, provide your In-Canada relative's full name, complete & current mailing address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail account
9. spouse/partner questionnaire
10. evidence of relationship between yourself and your spouse/common-law partner
• Wedding/engagement photos and/or photos of outings;
• Letters between you and your spouse/common-law partner (including postmarked envelopes),
• Printed e-mails, chat records or telephone bills;,
• Remittance slips, etc.
11. Original NSO Marriage Certificate and NSO Advisory on Marriage
12. Original NSO CENOMAR for children 18 yrs old and above
13. local Nbi clearance and police clearance of foreign country you came from within last 6 mos if applicable
14. other docs as required

link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/live-in.asp

[/quot

boyblue,
Yung NSO advisory of marriage is iba from NSO marriage certificate? Sa NSO din ba makukuha yun? salamat

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, NSO Mariage Certificate is different from NSO Advisory of Marriage. both are required by CEM

joyparreno

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 30 2013
Med's Request
Jan 07 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 14 2014
Interview........
March 8 2014
Passport Req..
February 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa on hand March 28 2014
LANDED..........
March 08 2014
Hi everyone.The processing of our PR is really taking forever but what can we do?:) .We're at the CIC's mercy :(. I have a question for you guys. My family in Philippines submitted their kit last week of July 2013.My question is, in Generic Application for Canada or the IMM 0008, only my husband completed the form,my other two children,15 and 13 years old(which I am also sponsoring)didn't filled up and submit theirs.What will happen to the incomplete application letter that they sent? Does the CEM asked for an additional or missing documents? Your info and help will be much appreciated.Thank you and let's keep crossing our fingers for the best :)

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joyparreno said:
Hi everyone.The processing of our PR is really taking forever but what can we do?:) .We're at the CIC's mercy :(. I have a question for you guys. My family in Philippines submitted their kit last week of July 2013.My question is, in Generic Application for Canada or the IMM 0008, only my husband completed the form,my other two children,15 and 13 years old(which I am also sponsoring)didn't filled up and submit theirs.What will happen to the incomplete application letter that they sent? Does the CEM asked for an additional or missing documents? Your info and help will be much appreciated.Thank you and let's keep crossing our fingers for the best :)
for ur husband : IMM0008 IMM5406 IMM5669
for ur children : IMM5406

for incomplete application, CEM will either request for missing documents or return the application. either case it will result in further delays.

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
boyblue said:
yes, NSO Mariage Certificate is different from NSO Advisory of Marriage. both are required by CEM
Thanks I got your email. I just received a response from CEM here it is.

Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that your application is placed in a queue for review. We will contact your overseas dependents in the future for forms and required documents via mail or email. To date we cannot give a definite timeframe when will we be sending request to your family members.

We trust this information is of assistance.

I trust this is of assistance.

Thank you.

6819 Ayala Avenue
www.philippines.gc.ca

After this how many days more before my family will receive the kit....:-(

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith1985 said:
Thanks I got your email. I just received a response from CEM here it is.

Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that your application is placed in a queue for review. We will contact your overseas dependents in the future for forms and required documents via mail or email. To date we cannot give a definite timeframe when will we be sending request to your family members.

We trust this information is of assistance.

I trust this is of assistance.

Thank you.

6819 Ayala Avenue
www.philippines.gc.ca

After this how many days more before my family will receive the kit....:-(
sooner or later CEM will email the LC2 Kit to ur husband, which informally you already possess. for now just instruct ur hubby to accomplish filling up the required forms, legal documents, proofs, pics required. this way you can save precious time and not add to the delays.