+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

vampirella

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
I, too, received a letter for medical. I am a single applicant. July 2011. The lady from vegreville phoned me asking me to fax my passport so I asked her about the medical report received attached with aor, she said I don't need to go for medical it's just an automated thingy that's the reason why the medical was attached. Right now, I'm just waiting for my csq kit. I am from montreal btw. I've also bugged the call center regarding this, they told me I have to do it while some agents would say that I don't need to do it.

I_am_blessed07

Jun 3, 2013
Hi vampirella,

If you don't mind what is the meaning of csq kit? Have you undergone PR interview yet? Till now i m still waiting for PR interview :)

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
thepinkpanther said:
hi are there no news for September and October applicants? I submitted my application October 5, 2011. can't wait!

hi there, I am June 2011 applicant, my family in the Phils is still waiting for the LC2. I already emailed CEM.

balot10

Aug 18, 2013
MUST READ.... :(

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/09/10/foreign_service_job_action_threatens_canadas_annual_immigration_target.html

vampirella

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
I_am_blessed07 said:
Hi vampirella,

If you don't mind what is the meaning of csq kit? Have you undergone PR interview yet? Till now i m still waiting for PR interview :)
Hi! How are you? Where are you from btw? Csq stands for Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec selection certificate

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
balot10 said:

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/09/10/foreign_service_job_action_threatens_canadas_annual_immigration_target.html

hi sis,
still waiting for LC2 kit....huhuhuhu

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
balot10 said:

its so unfair. especially to caregivers..they gave an example of family who is together and waiting, but at least they r together, as for us we cant even bring husbands and children and wait for papers... its so depressive.. Try to keep hope alive and since summer is over and all students and visitors more likely got their visas already, it should be our turn!!!!!!!!!!! God bless us.

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
julia78_ said:
its so unfair. especially to caregivers..they gave an example of family who is together and waiting, but at least they r together, as for us we cant even bring husbands and children and wait for papers... its so depressive.. Try to keep hope alive and since summer is over and all students and visitors more likely got their visas already, it should be our turn!!!!!!!!!!! God bless us.

that's right julia78,
so deppressing....may all the immigration officers enlighten their mind and heart with the spirit of God that they may feel how we are longing to be with our family, we sacrifice a lot of years and still we are without them...let's make our faith deeper....

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
faith1985 said:
that's right julia78,
so deppressing....may all the immigration officers enlighten their mind and heart with the spirit of God that they may feel how we are longing to be with our family, we sacrifice a lot of years and still we are without them...let's make our faith deeper....
oh dear Faith 1985.. i pray about softening their hearts and turn faces to our program . i am sure its the hardest immigration program. nobody else stays apart from families for so long like us... we are the hardest working community doing such important jobs which canadians dont like to do.. we r raising canadian children, caring for their elderly population and of course cleaning their wonderful homes. honestly, they must treat us better and process papers faster.... my heart cries for all women and children and husbands of cuz as well who suffers for years from separation.....

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
4 months and counting still got no AOR from CEM
i submitted May 9,2013 our signed lc2 kit applications and supporting documents, and have received by their representetative May 10,2013.
CEM always saying that once the complete application forms received by their office
the AOR will be issue...(eh May 10,2013 ko pa nga pinasa ang forms and documents ko eh how come i don't have the AOR yet)

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
4 months and counting still got no AOR from CEM
i submitted May 9,2013 our signed lc2 kit applications and supporting documents, and have received by their representetative May 10,2013.
CEM always saying that once the complete application forms received by their office
the AOR will be issue...(eh May 10,2013 ko pa nga pinasa ang forms and documents ko eh how come i don't have the AOR yet)
lapit na yan jebok... konting hintay pa...hindi na siguro aabot ng 5mos yan...

bety84

Jul 19, 2011
hello
CAN ANYBODy GIVE ME ADVISE PLEASE
I'm june 2011 applicant ,I got decision made june 26'2013 and they contacted my husband at same time,they sent for him lc2 kit and also they requested the medical, so they got everythings by july 10
today the immigration called my husband backhome that I have to pay the fees ,and I did pay the fees for the application process for me and my husbandd, but the fees for the right of resident I didn't receive any letter from the immigration here in Canada my question do I have to pay before they contact me or do I have to wait for them.

Im from north AFRICA
THANKS