+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

chasley

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
hi i really need your help. Earlier we received our lc2 kit and then we reviewed it then i just confused on my situation as a dependent child. I supposed im gonna fill up the type A dependent form but im not really sure about it because its not clear to me if what is a depedent child is..ANyway to cut the story short this is really my problem.. my age when my mom passed the whole application to CPM was 20, that was year 2011 and now, we received the kit and my age is 23..what form am i suppose to fill up and if its the type b form the thing is im not continuously studying.. after i graduated i undergo training..because my mom said that its ok not to enroll bcoz the age is already locked in something like that. im afraid that because of this i wont be eligible to be a dependent after waiting for so long i might decline the sponsorhip of my mom.

hope you can help me please...

i also have a concern regarding the spouse..the proof or evidence of relationship..are we going to send all that was written in the form like the Wedding/engagement photos and/or photos of outings;
• Letters between you and your spouse/common-law partner
(including postmarked envelopes),
• Printed e-mails, chat records or telephone bills;,
• Remittance slips, etc.

please i need your help

another question: DOes the CEM always include a demonstration for continuous education pdf form regardless of the age???? i meAN if the age is 19 or 20 from the date they recieved the LC2 kit....

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deanstar said:
HELP PLEASE,,how to email CEM regarding LC2 KIT..thanks!

kindly read page 48, you will get the answer

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd
14 Apr 2011 LC1 APR process started
10 Dec 2011 LC1 rcvd Open Work Permit
14 Mar 2013 LC1 rcvd CPC DM letter
16 Apr 2013 LC2 rcvd email app kit from CEM
09 May 2013 LC2 sent app pack to CEM

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chasley said:
hi i really need your help. Earlier we received our lc2 kit and then we reviewed it then i just confused on my situation as a dependent child. I supposed im gonna fill up the type A dependent form but im not really sure about it because its not clear to me if what is a depedent child is..ANyway to cut the story short this is really my problem.. my age when my mom passed the whole application to CPM was 20, that was year 2011 and now, we received the kit and my age is 23..what form am i suppose to fill up and if its the type b form the thing is im not continuously studying.. after i graduated i undergo training..because my mom said that its ok not to enroll bcoz the age is already locked in something like that. im afraid that because of this i wont be eligible to be a dependent after waiting for so long i might decline the sponsorhip of my mom.

hope you can help me please...

i also have a concern regarding the spouse..the proof or evidence of relationship..are we going to send all that was written in the form like the Wedding/engagement photos and/or photos of outings;
• Letters between you and your spouse/common-law partner
(including postmarked envelopes),
• Printed e-mails, chat records or telephone bills;,
• Remittance slips, etc.

please i need your help

another question: DOes the CEM always include a demonstration for continuous education pdf form regardless of the age???? i meAN if the age is 19 or 20 from the date they recieved the LC2 kit....
1. You are Type A dependent
2. You must submit all the things you mentioned as proof/evidence of relationship
3. If the forms are not applicable to your case then there is no need to fill and submit it

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Definitions of Dependent children (Types A, B and C)

Your child or a child of the person you are sponsoring can be considered a dependent child if that child meets the requirements of types A, B or C below

TYPE A
The child is under the age of 22 and is single (not married and not in a common-law relationship).

TYPE B
The child has been continuously enrolled in and in attendance as a full‑time student at a post‑secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority and has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent either:

since before the age of 22, or
since marrying or entering into a common-law relationship (if it happened before the age of 22).

TYPE C
The child is 22 years of age or older, has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22, and is unable to provide for himself or herself because of a medical condition.

Note: Dependent children must meet the above requirements on the day the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M) receives a complete application. Whether or not they have attained the age of 22, children falling under type A must not be married or be involved in a common-law relationship at the time of visa issuance and when they enter Canada.

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd

chasley

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
thank you for the prompt reply
just to clarify.. so i will disregard the continuous education form?

big thanks....

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honeysweetie said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-06-11.asp :(
I think they (CIC) has a contngency plan for this strike of Foreign Diplomats, A new Visa Application Office will be open in Manila and in Cebu this comng July 3rd 2013.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/index.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=3

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chasley said:
thank you for the prompt reply
just to clarify.. so i will disregard the continuous education form?

big thanks....
Again, you are a Type A dependent, the continuous edu form is for Type B dependent, so obviously you have no need for the mentioned form and just disregard it. When your LC1 filed the completed pr application last 2011 to CPC-M you were 20 yrs old, which means you qualified as Type A dependent even though at present you are 23 yrs old which does not matter as long as you are single and not in a common law relationship until your pr visa is granted and you entered Canada.

Starting Jan 2014 I think the new policy for Type A dependents requires 18 yrs old and below only, no more Type B but Type C is still in effect.

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daphneleila said:
Hi jebok 79, same email add pa rin naman ang ginamit ko...
To: manil.immigration.international.gc.ca
Cc: manila-im-enquiry.international.gc.ca

I used the email add above on my first and 2nd email...on my third email...I used the " manila-im-inquiry.international.gc.ca...binaliktad ko lang yung format then after 2 days sa hubby ko nagsent sila ng instruction sa email add ng LC1 ko...baka andyan na rin yan kase exactly after 2 weeks marecieve ko yung letter ( feb.22 ).. march 5 sila nag email ng Kit sa Lc1 ko yung instruction for the lc2 kit then I sent it on March 08, 2013...waiitng for the AOR nalang ako as of now...sa email dont forget to enumerate yung details ng info ng lc1 mo yung uci no. and email address ng hubby mo...goodluck and God Bless!
hello ask ko Lang po dumating na po ang AOR nyo? sa akin po kasi wala last april 8 2013 naisend ko ang lc2... at nagihintay po ko ng AOR... thanks po...

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raffy220309 said:
hello ask ko Lang po dumating na po ang AOR nyo? sa akin po kasi wala last april 8 2013 naisend ko ang lc2... at nagihintay po ko ng AOR... thanks po...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/lc2-januaryjune-2013-cem-applications-timeline-t151893.0.html;msg2337328#msg2337328

no AOR for me yet :(

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
Immigration applications

Alert – Strike Action

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.

LET US ALL PRAY THAT THIS ENDS VERY SOON :(

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boyblue said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/lc2-januaryjune-2013-cem-applications-timeline-t151893.0.html;msg2337328#msg2337328

no AOR for me yet :(

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd
sana dumating na AOR natin... keep on praying lang po...