+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
julia78_ said:
I don't really know about other categories. I was a bit shocked and just ask her one more time if its for LIVE IN CAREGIVERS, she confirmed, and i asked if its permanent, she said yes. i asked her how come that some people still login without any problems, she didnt have an answer..
I thought about it all day today. from one point of view its not that bad for security purposes, but from another one, it was something i liked to check myself, any time of the day, easily. now, i have to call them what is hard to make, it always takes lots of time to get to talk to someone.
So, I dont understand how these people work.. i am thinking to call one more time and ask them again....
YES YOU ARE RIGHT ,I CALLED CIC ,BUT NEVER GOT ANSWER. I AM STILL WAIT ,ALMOST 2 YEARS.

miraclegreen

Aug 18, 2011
Hi I sent my PR application in September 2011, got my open work permit in December 2011.
However, I have not got permanent resident yet as of May 2013....

I start worrying something wrong with my application...

I can not check the status of my application on e-cas.
Do they send you a letter or call?

I am single applicant in Toronto.

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
I have a question. how many days would it take to receive the 2nd confirmation of Permanent Residence? my mom received the 1st confirmation last May 9. thanks!

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
jebok79 said:
@ Gico did you hear anything yet? did you got you AOR?
Nothing yet

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
vampirella said:
I called cic and the agent told me to send an email to the technical dept, which I did already but up to now, I still can't access my file. Were you able to access yours already? Please let me know. Thanks
It's the same thing.Anyways the automated says they received my application in 2011 so I know process is still going but still I would love to check on my ecas from time to time

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Navi sheikh said:
Hi guyz I am April 19th 2011 still waiting for PR. So don't feel bad ............
Hi Navi How r you doing ma dear? sorry 4 late replay but I do 2 jobs so dont get enough time to be online but is there any news of April 2001? cuz I didn't get any later yet and also my husband didn't get any later yet I have ask you cuz i din't know when i have apply my application I didn't do my any madicle so do I had to do any madicle? and also when i apply my husbands application he also didn't do his madicle so also he has to do his madicle or CIC going to ask me n my husband? Plz If you know let me know it will be help full thank you god bless you and god bless us all care giver

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
@Gico how long now since you submitted your application to CEM? how did you sent it, regular mail ba or courier??

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
jebok79 said:
@ Gico how long now since you submitted your application to CEM? how did you sent it, regular mail ba or courier??
It will be exactly 8 weeks by tomorrow :( I sent I thru LBC courier. I'm thinking of making an enquiry if no news until tomorrow.

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gico said:
It will be exactly 8 weeks by tomorrow :( I sent I thru LBC courier. I'm thinking of making an enquiry if no news until tomorrow.

hi gico..pm reply sent na po... ;)

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
The first letter of Confirmation of Permanent Residence was dated May 2,2013. The second letter which is for interview date is taking too long. It has been a month...why? :( help

123abc456

May 27, 2013
headcrash4 said:
The first letter of Confirmation of Permanent Residence was dated May 2,2013. The second letter which is for interview date is taking too long. It has been a month...why? :( help
Hi, dear, I have a question because I have got my 1st comfirmation too, and waiting for the next stage, could you tell me if the family members at home country get the letter of medical and background checks first, or we get interview letter first? Have your family members got the letter from immigration? If yes, how long did they get it after you got your 1st comfirmation? Thanks very much for your reply.

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
123abc456 said:
Hi, dear, I have a question because I have got my 1st comfirmation too, and waiting for the next stage, could you tell me if the family members at home country get the letter of medical and background checks first, or we get interview letter first? Have your family members got the letter from immigration? If yes, how long did they get it after you got your 1st comfirmation? Thanks very much for your reply.
I don't know because that's what I want to figure out right now