+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

jerybok

Feb 28, 2012
BOYZONE2 said:
do you have your application kit already? did you received acknowledegment letter from the Canadian Embassy in Manila?
if you answer is Yes to my questions then you have to inform immediately the visa office of canadian embassy in manila by writing them using your client id# informing them of your changed of phone number.But if your Answer is No you have to tell your wife asap to contact and advised cic call center agent of the changes in phone number of dependant. failure to do so will lead your processing case like tessa_13 because canadian embassy in manila before they will send the lc2 application kit to the live in caregiver dependants they have to do an initial background check 1st by calling the dependants phone number which was indicated in the Lc1 PR application form that was sent to cic vegerivelle in alberta.
tnx for the reply boyzone. we don't receive anything yet from canadian embassy here in philippines. even an application kit. @ boyzone do you it won't be a little hazzle calling the cic call centre agent in canada regarding this matter? you know how strict even the agents, and one more thing sir @boyzone it's been almost 5 months since my wife received her OWP., and since now there's no Application Kit for us here in philippines. how much longer do you think for us to wait for our kit.,and a few more months to go from now it will be 18 months in total in process..please share me what you know of on this kind of situation, really appreciate your reply and advice though @boyzone thank you

jerome gardoque

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
jerybok said:
tnx for the reply boyzone. we don't receive anything yet from canadian embassy here in philippines. even an application kit. @ boyzone do you it won't be a little hazzle calling the cic call centre agent in canada regarding this matter? you know how strict even the agents, and one more thing sir @ boyzone it's been almost 5 months since my wife received her OWP., and since now there's no Application Kit for us here in philippines. how much longer do you think for us to wait for our kit.,and a few more months to go from now it will be 18 months in total in process..please share me what you know of on this kind of situation, really appreciate your reply and advice though @ boyzone thank you

jerome gardoque
call center agents are not visa officers their main duty is to assists every clients/applicants with regards to immigration and citizenship matters.and im pretty sure your wife knows about it also.may i ask what is the remarks in your wife owp? if it says "Lic-Pending" this mean your wife PR application has not yet been process and given "Initial Approval or eligible for permanent residency" at this time Canadian Embassy in Manila will not yet going to send you any application kit, til such time that your wife will received another or new owp with "Received Initial Approval" remarks.
It is better for your wife to write CIC Vegrivelle,AB as soon as possible and advising them of the changes in Dependants telephone number to avoid delays in her PR processing time.

killjoy06

Apr 24, 2012
zachellfabre said:
Hi!

New on this forum. This really helps me sa pag iintay, knowing that maraming katulad ko. Will keep on praying for all of us! I sent my application last sept 2011 then nreceive ko naman agad yung OWP last dec 2011. So now hindi ko alam kung ilang years pa ang iintayin ko pra ma PR..or khit mka receive man lang ng kit ang family ko sa Pinas, at least alam ko na on process tlga mga papers.

Godbless Everyone! :)
Hi there! It seems like we have the same timeline.... Ngstart processing ng application ko september 2011 and received my OWP dec 2011... I guess we are the lucky ones who received their OWP without waiting for 18 mos... Still clueless when we'll gonna hear from cic again....

jerybok

Feb 28, 2012
BOYZONE2 said:
call center agents are not visa officers their main duty is to assists every clients/applicants with regards to immigration and citizenship matters.and im pretty sure your wife knows about it also.may i ask what is the remarks in your wife owp? if it says "Lic-Pending" this mean your wife PR application has not yet been process and given "Initial Approval or eligible for permanent residency" at this time Canadian Embassy in Manila will not yet going to send you any application kit, til such time that your wife will received another or new owp with "Received Initial Approval" remarks.
It is better for your wife to write CIC Vegrivelle,AB as soon as possible and advising them of the changes in Dependants telephone number to avoid delays in her PR processing time.
@boyzone once again i really appreciate for the info are you given for me and my wife...i did told my wife to call cic call center agent and yes he did. but she have been told by the agent that they are unable to update the dependant contact info because that file now is here in the philippines..please can you again give as right advice on this situation.thank you

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
jerybok said:
Hi,

i need good advise please,it is kind a similar with situation of @ tess_13 about the phone number info. my wife in canada submitted the application for PR last jan 2011. so she entered the phone number of the overseas family member included to the PR application, but the only exists now for our phone number here in philippines is the landline number. she entered cell number and landline on the application. please help on this, do we need to write cic and add info for contact number? please give us a very good advise for this situation.... thank you

jerome gardoque

First of all i would like to apologized because i missed look and i thought that your wife only put in her PR application was your cellphone number, but infact she also included your landline phone number.well don't worry CEM will also use your landline telephone number so always sure someone stays at your home because you'll never know what time and when CEM will going to contact you. Goodluck!

jerybok

Feb 28, 2012
BOYZONE2 said:
First of all i would like to apologized because i missed look and i thought that your wife only put in her PR application was your cellphone number, but infact she also included your landline phone number.well don't worry CEM will also use your landline telephone number so always sure someone stays at your home because you'll never know what time and when CEM will going to contact you. Goodluck!
thanks for the reply @boyzone..thanks for the advice as well, and goodluck for us! god bless

maryanne22

Jul 5, 2012
TO
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2012
hello guys , im a bit confused , i applied for my PPr anf OWP last january2012, ive got my permit three months later, with the remarks ... your application for permanent residence has recieve initial approval...
LIC pending APR. ....
must renew passport for further extensions
is that possible( im thankful though that ive got it sooner than the 22-23 months processing times for initial assessment)... is it safe to assume that in 2-3 months time, my dependents will recieve their LC2? and if the immigration tries to contact us., or the canada embassy manila, what number do they usually use? i dont have a caller ID, and sometimes i miss a call any info could help, thanks in advance

tessa_13

Aug 16, 2011
Hello everyone. Please help.

CIC sent a letter to my mother (who works in Canada) last April saying that they can't contact us. They told her that she should send the phone numbers before May 25. She sent the letter mid April and the letter was received at the end of April.

The problem is, we have a new telephone number because DIGITEL and PLDT just merged and me and my sister's cellphone number is no longer valid. So my dad's number is the only number that they can contact.

So does this mean that our papers are still in Canada? Should I contact the Manila Office about it? What should I expect to happen? I'm just really worried....

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
You are lucky maryanne you received the dirst stage approval already , me i aplied aug 2010 up to now no first stage approval yetH

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
rosellyalung said:
You are lucky maryanne you received the dirst stage approval already , me i aplied aug 2010 up to now no first stage approval yetH
@ rosellyalung,

Maybe you could make a follow up. My husband applied feb 2011 and received his OWP last January 2012.

Kevin1127

Sep 29, 2011
Gico said:
@ rosellyalung,

Maybe you could make a follow up. My husband applied feb 2011 and received his OWP last January 2012.

Hello to everybody

I need help who Married apply this year the new Application form
my question is About Generic form wt Barcode the Personal Details Question after 1-9 ask about status
then when been arrived in canada blah blah
i think number i confuse is that need to write the Passport number of Dependants also
they repeat and repeat if add dependants my cousin have 4 kids
i help him and the SchedA Backround/Declaration is that need to write
add the dependants too?
too much application is not same before i was apply a year ago.
thank you
Kevin

Khatz

Sep 25, 2012
Hi everyone! I dont't know how to start my own post. My question is relevant to this post anyway...
Question: those who sent their PR application last february 2011 onwards, Please do share your timeline. Here's mine:
CIC received my mail: jan 5, 2011
CIC started processing: feb 12, 2011
OWP received: dec 2012
Ecas says: in process
I am married. My husband havent received any letter from Canadian embassy in Manila until now.

*heard from a few people that Canadian embassy in Manila has new procedures. They will call the dependants first to confirm the identity and ask them to download the forms instead of mailing them. How true is this?

I know we are all on the same boat. I hope CIC would be kind to us. Boy, we've been serving these canadian families wholeheartedly. We deserve something better!

Khatz

Sep 25, 2012
Hi everyone!

Any updates from those who sent their OWP and PR last Jan-Feb 2011?
Please share! Thank you

gfer

Sep 30, 2012
JoyceLam said:
the processing time is getting longer and longer... the 2 year LCP might become a 4 year's program? as me, I have been here 3 years... I cannot wait any longer...

really? did you undergo speak test?[flash=200,200][/flash]

gfer

Sep 30, 2012
rosellyalung said:
hey guys we have to send letter to Kenney , i am already sending letters to all MPs and organization, i hope i can help and make a difference, but if all of us do the same, maybe our voices will be heard\

did you take speak test?