+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

j_c

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1- Nov.16,2010...LC2 kit sent: july 19,2013
AOR Received.
March 24,2014
File Transfer...
Feb.26,2014- CIC-V
Med's Request
March 24,2014
Med's Done....
March 29,2014 at Davao Doctors Hospital
Interview........
July 9, 2014
Passport Req..
July 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Recev August 13,2014
job_seeker said:
Depends really on whether your husband is one of the lucky ones who received the OWP without waiting for 18 months or one of the caregivers who have to wait for 18 months or more before they received their AIP and hence the OWP. When did your husband submit his PR app?

My husband sent his pr applicTion last nov. 2010 and received his owp on dec. 2011.

j_c

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1- Nov.16,2010...LC2 kit sent: july 19,2013
AOR Received.
March 24,2014
File Transfer...
Feb.26,2014- CIC-V
Med's Request
March 24,2014
Med's Done....
March 29,2014 at Davao Doctors Hospital
Interview........
July 9, 2014
Passport Req..
July 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Recev August 13,2014
My husband sent his pr Application and his owp application on november 2010 and received his open work permit on december 2011.
job_seeker said:
Depends really on whether your husband is one of the lucky ones who received the OWP without waiting for 18 months or one of the caregivers who have to wait for 18 months or more before they received their AIP and hence the OWP. When did your husband submit his PR app?

tessa_13

Aug 16, 2011
Help...

Hello everyone. My mother is in Canada and applied for PR under the Live-In Caregiver Class (with me and my sister as her dependents) last September. She received her OWP in December.

She said that she received a letter yesterday stating that the Visa office can't contact us so she needs to send additional information.

"YOU HAVE INDICATED ON YOUR APPLICATION FORM THAT YOU HAVE OVERSEAS FAMILY MEMBERS(S) UNFORTUNATELY, THE VISA OFFICE HAS BEEN UNABLE TO CONTACT YOUR FAMILY MEMBER(S) .PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBER(S) CURRENT ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER IN ORDER THAT WE MAY ADVISE OFFICE ABROAD..."

My question is, does this delay the processing?
How should she write our phone number here in the Philippines (telephone numbers and cellphone numbers or just the telephone number?). Should she write the phone numbers only without the area and country code?

Salamat sa lahat.

Anyone from Baguio???

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tessa_13 said:
Help...

Hello everyone. My mother is in Canada and applied for PR under the Live-In Caregiver Class (with me and my sister as her dependents) last September. She received her OWP in December.

She said that she received a letter yesterday stating that the Visa office can't contact us so she needs to send additional information.

"YOU HAVE INDICATED ON YOUR APPLICATION FORM THAT YOU HAVE OVERSEAS FAMILY MEMBERS(S) UNFORTUNATELY, THE VISA OFFICE HAS BEEN UNABLE TO CONTACT YOUR FAMILY MEMBER(S) .PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBER(S) CURRENT ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER IN ORDER THAT WE MAY ADVISE OFFICE ABROAD..."

My question is, does this delay the processing?
How should she write our phone number here in the Philippines (telephone numbers and cellphone numbers or just the telephone number?). Should she write the phone numbers only without the area and country code? [size=10pt][size=10pt]THERE"S ONLY ONE SPACE PROVIDED FOR THE TELEPHONE NUMBER. ASK YOUR MOM WHAT SHE WROTE BEFORE WHEN SHE SUBMITTED HER PR/OWP APPLICATION[/size][/size]

Salamat sa lahat.

Anyone from Baguio???
Maybe when the VIsa Office in Manila contacted the telephone number that she wrote in her application is out of reached. That's what happened to my friend since her husband's old cellphone number has been stolen so what she did she wrote a letter to this address indicating her 8-digit CLIENT ID number, attached a cover letter and the said letter from CPC Vegreville requesting for additional informations

General correspondence (general inquiries, documents requested by CPC Vegreville, withdrawal requests, additional information):

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

tessa_13

Aug 16, 2011
honeysweetie said:
Maybe when the VIsa Office in Manila contacted the telephone number that she wrote in her application is out of reached. That's what happened to my friend since her husband's old cellphone number has been stolen so what she did she wrote a letter to this address indicating her 8-digit CLIENT ID number, attached a cover letter and the said letter from CPC Vegreville requesting for additional informations

General correspondence (general inquiries, documents requested by CPC Vegreville, withdrawal requests, additional information):

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5
Hello. You're an angel. Thank you so much for responding.

I lost my phone and my sister changed her number but our telephone number is the same. Do you have any idea how many months did the Visa office contacted her husband after she sent the letter?

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys.. i just wanna ask something.. i have just rcved my OWP yesterday,, i pass my application last dec19.. i have my dependants bck home which i included already in my PR application,,, my remarks in my OWP is pending,, may i ask how long will my dependants wait before they can rcved thier kit??

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
123chow said:
Hello guys.. i just wanna ask something.. i have just rcved my OWP yesterday,, i pass my application last dec19.. i have my dependants bck home which i included already in my PR application,,, my remarks in my OWP is pending,, may i ask how long will my dependants wait before they can rcved thier kit??
It is hard to tell when.CIC timeline changes from time to time but one thing is for sure,it's not coming anytime soon.

zachellfabre

Dec 30, 2011
Hi!

New on this forum. This really helps me sa pag iintay, knowing that maraming katulad ko. Will keep on praying for all of us! I sent my application last sept 2011 then nreceive ko naman agad yung OWP last dec 2011. So now hindi ko alam kung ilang years pa ang iintayin ko pra ma PR..or khit mka receive man lang ng kit ang family ko sa Pinas, at least alam ko na on process tlga mga papers.

Godbless Everyone! :)

jerybok

Feb 28, 2012
Hi,

i need good advise please,it is kind a similar with situation of @tess_13 about the phone number info. my wife in canada submitted the application for PR last jan 2011. so she entered the phone number of the overseas family member included to the PR application, but the only exists now for our phone number here in philippines is the landline number. she entered cell number and landline on the application. please help on this, do we need to write cic and add info for contact number? please give us a very good advise for this situation.... thank you

jerome gardoque

karri

Dec 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2012
123chow said:
Hi 123Chow could you please keep us updated and let us know how soon your depenents receive their kit.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
jerybok said:
Hi,

i need good advise please,it is kind a similar with situation of @ tess_13 about the phone number info. my wife in canada submitted the application for PR last jan 2011. so she entered the phone number of the overseas family member included to the PR application, but the only exists now for our phone number here in philippines is the landline number. she entered cell number and landline on the application. please help on this, do we need to write cic and add info for contact number? please give us a very good advise for this situation.... thank you

jerome gardoque
do you have your application kit already? did you received acknowledegment letter from the Canadian Embassy in Manila?
if you answer is Yes to my questions then you have to inform immediately the visa office of canadian embassy in manila by writing them using your client id# informing them of your changed of phone number.But if your Answer is No you have to tell your wife asap to contact and advised cic call center agent of the changes in phone number of dependant. failure to do so will lead your processing case like tessa_13 because canadian embassy in manila before they will send the lc2 application kit to the live in caregiver dependants they have to do an initial background check 1st by calling the dependants phone number which was indicated in the Lc1 PR application form that was sent to cic vegerivelle in alberta.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
123chow said:
You have to wait for another new OWP which have a remark of "RECEIVED INITIAL APPROVAL FOR PR" before cic will send application kit to your dependants.

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOYZONE2 said:
You have to wait for another new OWP which have a remark of "RECEIVED INITIAL APPROVAL FOR PR" before cic will send application kit to your dependants.
thanks boyzone... its already a month since i rcved my open work permit.. i am expecting a letter from the cic that im missing some in my application,,because i miss the form for Additional info of my family,,, so difinitely they cant contact my dependants backhome because i didnt submit that form,, which should include their address and phone numbers.. Advise please.. needed some,,,dont know if i will wait for them to ask me to submit it or ill get a form and submit it to them..? if so,, where should i mail it?

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
123chow said:
thanks boyzone... its already a month since i rcved my open work permit.. i am expecting a letter from the cic that im missing some in my application,,because i miss the form for Additional info of my family,,, so difinitely they cant contact my dependants backhome because i didnt submit that form,, which should include their address and phone numbers.. Advise please.. needed some,,,dont know if i will wait for them to ask me to submit it or ill get a form and submit it to them..? if so,, where should i mail it?
mail your additional informations at:

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville,AB
T9C 1W5

Note:Don't forget to write down your Client ID#
explain in your letter that you forgot to include additional informations about your family.
Don't wait for the cic to send and ask you notice of additional informations as this may cause delay in your processing time. Goodluck!

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOYZONE2 said:
mail your additional informations at:

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville,AB
T9C 1W5

Note:Don't forget to write down your Client ID#
explain in your letter that you forgot to include additional informations about your family.
Don't wait for the cic to send and ask you notice of additional informations as this may cause delay in your processing time. Goodluck!
thank you boyzone.. ill do that as soon as possible.. Goodluck to us..