+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

vampirella

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
I called CIC this morning and I was advised that I have to wait for updates until the end of August 2013.

CIC received my application: June 30, 2011
Started Processing: July 4, 2011.

any updates yet?

marianasanroman

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
Hey guys! totally off topic, but do you happen to know about anyone in Toronto looking for a live in nanny?? the thing is that because of the strike, i didnt get my visa on time and my family already found another nanny. They wont stop my visa application so i dont have to start the process all over again, but i need to find another job and then do the paperwork for changing employers once im there! pls it would be REALLY helpful if you know of someone!! I can't wait to see my boyfriend again and if i dont get a job in Toronto, i wont get to see him!
Thanks in advance!

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
marianasanroman said:
Hey guys! totally off topic, but do you happen to know about anyone in Toronto looking for a live in nanny?? the thing is that because of the strike, i didnt get my visa on time and my family already found another nanny. They wont stop my visa application so i dont have to start the process all over again, but i need to find another job and then do the paperwork for changing employers once im there! pls it would be REALLY helpful if you know of someone!! I can't wait to see my boyfriend again and if i dont get a job in Toronto, i wont get to see him!
Thanks in advance!
Check this website www.ASKMIGRATION.com/?OFW and search for live-in nanny in Toronto.

I_am_blessed07

Jun 3, 2013
Vampirella, Are you a single applicant?? Mine is they received my application June 28, 2011 and started processing July 6, 2011, i received a letter from cic via email yesterday July 9, 2013 still my ecas is in process i am single applicant..)

vampirella

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
I_am_blessed07 said:
Vampirella, Are you a single applicant?? Mine is they received my application June 28, 2011 and started processing July 6, 2011, i received a letter from cic via email yesterday July 9, 2013 still my ecas is in process i am single applicant..)
hi! Yes, I am a single applicant. what's the content of the email? I can't access ecas anymore so I always have the call cic.

I_am_blessed07

Jun 3, 2013
Hi Vampirella, the content of the letter is like this This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the live in caregiver class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the live in caregiver class.Cic will process your application for permanent residence on a first come first served basis..Etc Etc..Uhhhmm what happen? why you can't open your ecas? I called the cic yesterday to confirm what is the letter i received they told me that it is the 1st approval..They advice me to wait because my papers is in process so i guess it won't take that long for us to wait they're working on our papers already especially we are single applicant with no sponsors abroad..Keep on Praying guys...) God is good all the time..:)

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
Guy's here we go again another week has passed still no AOR for me :'( i don't know if im gonna cry or what...but it's really worrying me now...
if there's something i can do lng, huhuhuhuhuhuhu

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
Guy's here we go again another week has passed still no AOR for me :'( i don't know if im gonna cry or what...but it's really worrying me now...
if there's something i can do lng, huhuhuhuhuhuhu
dadating na din yan... ilang araw lang naman ang pagitan natin sa pagpasa ng LC2 sa CEM... kaya im sure dadating na din sayo...

vampirella

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
I_am_blessed07 said:
Hi Vampirella, the content of the letter is like this This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the live in caregiver class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the live in caregiver class.Cic will process your application for permanent residence on a first come first served basis..Etc Etc..Uhhhmm what happen? why you can't open your ecas? I called the cic yesterday to confirm what is the letter i received they told me that it is the 1st approval..They advice me to wait because my papers is in process so i guess it won't take that long for us to wait they're working on our papers already especially we are single applicant with no sponsors abroad..Keep on Praying guys...) God is good all the time..:)
I am still keeping my fingers crossed, are you from quebec as well?

herbalnguyen

Jul 16, 2013
Dear all,

I'm a newcomer in this forum. I'm Vietnamese..I have applied my application for Live In Caregiver in Canada.. I took the interview and medical test 1 months ago.. But I do not know how much time will get visa Canada ( Temporary Work Permit) after taking medical test.. Please kindly share me your experiences.. Thanks so much.

Medical Test is the final step before receiving Visa Canada? Hope to receive your feedback soonest possible... I'm worrying about that because today is the 5th week after taking medical test... Thanks so much.

:) :)

vampirella

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Hi, herbalnguyen! Welcome to the forum. I suggest that you find the right thread for people who has the same situation as yours.

Mine before was, I sent my medical June and I got my visa by August but that was last 2008.

Good luck. :)

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
My mom finally got her letter for interview date which will be on July 29. So our passport from CIC Manila will be issued few weeks from now. Can't wait. Our agony of waiting has almost ended. Good luck everyone! keep praying. God has a perfect time :D

eula

Feb 17, 2013
hi guys,

anyone can help me? i have submmitted my PR application last nov. 1, 2012 but i did not recieved any response from the processing centre. I am worried because i have submitted my old passport on that application. what should i do? :D