Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Pinky_mom

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 201
destiny14 said:
Pinky_mom, you're almost same timeline with kishia... :)
Destiny14@ yeah, were on the same time line and still hoping for the best that cic will release the OWP soon.. But the processing is still march 29 :(

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
just wanna ask, when will step 1 start counting, when it was submitted, when they received the application kit or when they started to process it as stated in the eCAS? Thanks in advance!

canela

Jun 24, 2010
Gico said:
just wanna ask, when will step 1 start counting, when it was submitted, when they received the application kit or when they started to process it as stated in the eCAS? Thanks in advance!
Hello!

it starts counting when they received the application.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sohney said:
@ sweetchad
hopefully I l'll get by the end of july or start of august
did u include your husband when u submitted the application for PR.).

waiting agony

May 27, 2011
Hello everyone:
Just noted this update in my CIC online information.......

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2010.

hello everyone:

I had previuosly shared with the group my timeline below (as per CIC website):

"We started processing your application on June 18, 2010.

Medical results have been received. (NEW)

A decision has been made and you will be contacted."(NEW)

Well yesterday July 12, I finally received a letter stating that I met the requirements to apply for permanent residence under the Live in Caregiver Program. the letter was clear that althogu I was to give them some updates in information (ie where have I worked since July 2010, my address since that date, etc ...I provided them with information up to July 2010 at the time I submitted my application, this is why they needed an update). Once the infroamtion is received they will make a final decision in regards to my PR. in the interim, they are mailing me my OWP and I can stay in Canada until May 2012.

i am hoping that I get my PR before then, if not, will I need to apply for a new work permit? Also , woindering if anyone knows if I can leave the country with an OWP and return with no problems? As well, I assume that I should be OK to apply for health coverage with OHIP (ontario) or do I have to wait for my PR to do this?

Any one with previous experience in t his matter, please share....

thank you,

I hope this clarifies some information for anyone who has sent me a personal email, I am a single applicant with no dependants.

emilycc

Dec 22, 2009
waiting agony said:
Hello everyone:

hello everyone:

Well yesterday July 12, I finally received a letter stating that I met the requirements to apply for permanent residence under the Live in Caregiver Program. the letter was clear that althogu I was to give them some updates in information (ie where have I worked since July 2010, my address since that date, etc ...I provided them with information up to July 2010 at the time I submitted my application, this is why they needed an update). Once the infroamtion is received they will make a final decision in regards to my PR. in the interim, they are mailing me my OWP and I can stay in Canada until May 2012.

i am hoping that I get my PR before then, if not, will I need to apply for a new work permit? Also , woindering if anyone knows if I can leave the country with an OWP and return with no problems? As well, I assume that I should be OK to apply for health coverage with OHIP (ontario) or do I have to wait for my PR to do this?

thank you,

I hope this clarifies some information for anyone who has sent me a personal email, I am a single applicant with no dependants.
congrats!!!!!! so happy for you

angellois

Dec 5, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LCP Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
09-08-2010
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
09-21-2011(For Interview Scheduling)
Med's Request
16-12-2010/ remed req 05-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-12-2010/30-12-2010/ remed 17/10/2011
Interview........
25-10-2011
Passport Req..
05-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
LANDED..........
25-10-2011
destiny14 said:
But they also updated the 2nd stage! they added 3 more months... from 13 months to 16 months... :( :( :(
I just hope they will lower it again next quarter...

mybhabyu

Nov 22, 2010
waiting agony said:
Hello everyone:

hello everyone:

thank you,

hi,did u get your owp???thanks...

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
waiting agony said:
Hello everyone:

hello everyone:

thank you,

If you dont get your PR b4 May 2012,you will need to extend it.
You can leave the country with your OWP but you need to apply for a re-entry visa and a letter from whom ever you gonna be working with.
Once you receive your OWP you are good to apply for OHIP and SIN if your work permt has already expired.

And finally, I believe it shouldn't be long b4 you receive your PR since they have taken almost 16 months already to process first stage,it will be ridiculous if they take another 16 months for 2nd stage approval.

waiting agony

May 27, 2011
@MONALIZY....any idea how long it might take now to receve the OWP. My current employer was hoping I would be able to travel with her on July 29, only problem is that I would need to fly with a different airline because the airline she bought tickets from is sold out. So, - would be travelling independently