+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

melody chen

Apr 17, 2011
toronto on
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am melody chen ,yes i am a chinese ,if you'd like talk to me you can email to me or talk to me on QQ.my QQ number is 562895382 ,may i know your eamil or other way that can contact you .

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@melody chen - why not trying contacting olivia chow? they are saying she is helping caregivers like us, she is chinese so i think she will listen to you http://www.oliviachow.ca/contact-us here is her website ty

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it makes me upset reading all these things...It's so frustrating. I feel like going back home in the Philippines rather than stay here and begging for them to notice us. It seems nobody cares! We're all human being and equal in this world, why do they have to prolong our agony :( so SAD

To all CG in Toronto, can we meet in one place and maybe we can ask someone or a Barrister to help us get noticed? Can someoner create an updated letter and maybe I can print it and drop it off at CBC Building and give it to any reporter there...what you think guys? Hayyyy I'm so upset right now. i thought after the election they will do something better for LCP, but I guess it's getting worst.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@melody- what is your facebook account i will add you, my email address is rosellyalung@yahoo.com

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@patt1181- there is melody chen in toronto too, and is chinese, the letter in the facebook is still can be send just change the date and the processing times to 13-14 months that would be good, i edited that letter already just change the date, thank you

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok maybe I'll put it in an envelope and address it to one of the reporters in CBC and leave it in their information area... I'll just put "from Live in Caregivers in Canada" ...Do you think it's ok to do that?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
yup i guess that will work, is the CBC accessible to your place?

laranel

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is it too much to ask for stability regarding processing time.... it keeps on adding up day after day...

how many of us here are members of Caregiver Association like West Coast Domestic Worker's Association? is it possible to ask help from them to communicate to CIC and request to give us some stability regarding processing time...

melody chen

Apr 17, 2011
toronto on
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have called olivia chow 3 weeks ago , but i didn't get anything back.maybe she was busy at that time when she was working on election.let me try again. my email is chenli6188@163.com if you are a chinese you can touch me by QQ,my QQ number is 562895382

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@laranel- i have already emailed them , no response yet

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
Why they wont process april 2010 applicants? Is there a hindrances why they stucked up the processing until march 21,2010? They should tell it to LC applicants, WHY?? So that we know what is happening. We're waiting for a month to release their decision to our papers but they keep it moving/ adding another month for the processing. That's really sucks! Then by next week its just the same processing. I am so tired and upset about the processing. Yes, they changed up to 4 yrs work permit but look what they did! they change the first stage of approval to 14 months! Aren't they have heart to all LC applicants? Are they sleeping? Poor LC. :(

mariefrance

Sep 28, 2010
i called cic today with regards to my expiring work permit...an agent told me it is not necessary for me to apply an extension work permit but if i want to renew my sin and my healthcard better apply for a new one while waiting for the first stage of approval.since the application time change into 14 months.oh my!!!another 150 dollars for my peace of mind...

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
mariefrance said:
i called cic today with regards to my expiring work permit...an agent told me it is not necessary for me to apply an extension work permit but if i want to renew my sin and my healthcard better apply for a new one while waiting for the first stage of approval.since the application time change into 14 months.oh my!!!another 150 dollars for my peace of mind...
do you still work or not? My WP expires in the end of this year and my family do not need me after that......I applied for PR on december 20,2010 but since the changes had happend I will not get my OWP by then....Ireally do not know what to do after :'(