May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
it is so sad to hear that it hurts us a lot!

honiko

Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
13 - 14 months.....wait for another 2 months and it will jump up to 2 years :'(

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
mariefrance said:
caught us all in surprise indeed!!my wp will expire before i can get my owp as well...it worries me a lot...
no worries.mine is already expired last April 30.but they said im on implied status.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Hello! how do they define implied status? can someone who has that can apply for EI? can they look for other employer?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
tesa said:
sweetchad, when did you send you aplication?
I sent my application april 15, 2010 and they received it april 19, 2010.and started processing june 30, 2010.My employer released me feb. 25 2011.My work permit expired last april 30, 2011.Last May 2, I went to the service canada and ask if i can still apply for ei coz i dont have a job.I have no income.They said i can apply.I tried to apply but as of now no response yet.Let see what will happen?I called the immigration today to follow up my application.still the same.IT ON THE PROCESS and Keep waiting.This sucks.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
There are people being caught working without a work permit.I mean working under the table.The only people can be blame on this things is the immigration.They're making the application processing times longer and longer.Live in caregivers are waiting for the result of their OWP.Like me, I'm a single mom.I'm supporting my son and my parents.My work permit is expired.How can i support them.I don't have a job.I cn't work under the table coz its illegal.this is crazy.Sometimes. i'm getting frustrated.sometimes i'm not eating 3 times a day just to save.i'm eating once or twice a day.so that i can manage my budget.What if my savings is done?and my OWP is not yet here.What will happen to me.I will die because of starvation??this is really terrible.

melody chen

Apr 17, 2011
toronto on
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys let's do something.we can not always wait wait wait.i don't know how to say my feeling right now that like me drop in the hell everwhere is dark .who can help us?

bakerfrench

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetchad said:
There are people being caught working without a work permit.I mean working under the table.The only people can be blame on this things is the immigration.They're making the application processing times longer and longer.Live in caregivers are waiting for the result of their OWP.Like me, I'm a single mom.I'm supporting my son and my parents.My work permit is expired.How can i support them.I don't have a job.I cn't work under the table coz its illegal.this is crazy.Sometimes. i'm getting frustrated.sometimes i'm not eating 3 times a day just to save.i'm eating once or twice a day.so that i can manage my budget.What if my savings is done?and my OWP is not yet here.What will happen to me.I will die because of starvation??this is really terrible.
I feel so sad and hopeless after reading your story. People will not believe some of us are treated like this in Canada. Maybe you can let the media know your current situation and get some help from them?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@sweetchad- did you add our account in facebook? honeysweetie sent the letter to the CTV news and there is still no news yet, what can we do? where are here in canada? i hope we can chat

melody chen

Apr 17, 2011
toronto on
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,guys i think nobody can help us only ourself.we have to do something that is effective. can we call some reporter who is from CTV or other media or the newspaper of torronto star ,we need to make a big voice on the mainstream media of canada.I am in torronto right now and i am a chinese , if you are in torronto as well and same feeling as me you can contact me , and also if you guys have some great idear let me know ,i will tell all the chinese nany . i think the terrible thing is not only for one person that is associated with all of us,right? my english is not enough good could you guys know what i mean? let's do something for ourself and our familes , just do it now .

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
sweetchad said:

If immigation denied LC PR becos he/ she works under the table then Canada simply is a slavery country, if your work permit expires after putting in your application n the processing time for OWP is now 13-14 mths and your former employer doesnt need you anymore,how do they want you to live ? Turn yourself to a call girl or what ? People have family back home who depend on them for support,what are you gonna tel your children? Canada wants you to tell them you are starving becos they wanna give you slavry card call PR . Arrant nonsense. CIC can do whatever they want but the little voices of the innocent children n our sweat and hard labour here in Canada will judge them all.

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
If they wanna give us PR and OWP at the same time, why make us pay for OWP ? Or are they gonna grant OWP now and will will have to wait for another 15month for second stage ? Who ever changes the rules and make the processing time this long lacks human feeling and i'm sure has no children or place he/she calls home.