+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

bbggliz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@joyceLam . Have you had any change in your ecast?
What do you have? only address, mailing address, and receiving/processing date??? What about in your personal email? (the one that you submit w your application???) anything??
You are also soooo clooosee... good luck!

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
bbggliz said:
@ joyceLam . Have you had any change in your ecast?
What do you have? only address, mailing address, and receiving/processing date??? What about in your personal email? (the one that you submit w your application???) anything??
You are also soooo clooosee... good luck!
Hi, bbggliz... I sent my PR & OWP app on March 2011...I only see my address, mailing address, and receiving/processing date in my ecase....no E-mail...

HONEYGIRL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 27 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug.4 2015
AOR Received.
July 3 2015
File Transfer...
Aug.12 2015 plus SA ...in process Aug.15. 2015
Med's Done....
May 8 2015
Passport Req..
Sept.1 2015 sent Sept 2 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
hi i had question i heard some nanny here that if u collect for unemployment insurance can affect ur PR application... coz rite now i dont have a job and i file for EI and they grant me for that,,,, anybody pls can u answer me... i dont know if they only scare me for some reason

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
No it does not.

HONEYGIRL said:
hi i had question i heard some nanny here that if u collect for unemployment insurance can affect ur PR application... coz rite now i dont have a job and i file for EI and they grant me for that,,,, anybody pls can u answer me... i dont know if they only scare me for some reason

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
really it does not affect our application? do youi mind me asking how much can you get for EI?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
I don't actually know but you have to apply for it within 4 weeks after losing your job. Got a friend who lost her job (LCP) as soon as she sent her PR/OWP app. She got her OWP in 5 months (2009). She was on EI while waiting for the OWP.

rosellyalung said:
really it does not affect our application? do youi mind me asking how much can you get for EI?

melody chen

Apr 17, 2011
toronto on
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i felt so dispointed and angry.our processing time has not changed 9 weeks.can we do anything to let the government know or we only have to wait for the time that how long we never know .did you see other two classes's processing time changed so fast?oh my god!that is unfair for us.i am a chinese but if you guys want to do someting tell me,let me tell all of my friends. :mad:

HONEYGIRL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 27 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug.4 2015
AOR Received.
July 3 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
May 8 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
hey guys,,, i phone the immgration just now i ask my question about collecting Unemployment insurance..the guy told me not affecting PR application while am in ei and waiting for my owp... thanks God... i tot am so helpless no job no EI,,, i dunno why some people want to scare others even they dont know the truth.... its better to ask in this forum than the guys i know in my place.. thank u job-seeker for ur answer

HONEYGIRL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 27 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug.4 2015
AOR Received.
July 3 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
May 8 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
@rosellyalung i add u in facebook can u pls accpt that ok... then we can talk in fb ok ,,,,well i dunno how much i will get in my Ei...

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
Hello everybody,
I am a live-in caregiver as all of you here.....I just want to join you guys because it is not fair what they are doing with out applications. It seems to me that they just do not want us to live our own lives, they want us to depend on the famiolies we work for. I ve beem living with my family for almost 3 years amd I love them and they like me but the problem is that I got married recently and I want to live with m,y husband but I can not becouse it has been only 4 months since I applied for PR, and according to data it will take another 9 month to get an OWV....
By the way I phoned to CIC yesterday and you know girls , the officer I spoke to was the most unpleasent person I have ever met . He just kept asking me why I phoning after only 4 month my application was send , I should phone them in about 6 months and he did not even open my file to check,,,,,,I feel bad :(

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@honeygirl-what is your name in fb?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@Tesa-welcome to the forum! i know that they are so mean , you can add our facebook account, livein_caregiver@yahoo.com

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
Do I have to register in Facebook or just google it
rosellyalung said:
@ Tesa-welcome to the forum! i know that they are so mean , you can add our facebook account, livein_caregiver @ yahoo.com

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@tesa- you have to have a facebook account

HONEYGIRL

Star Member