Passport Req..
05-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
LANDED..........
25-10-2011
pingmingtkiks said:
Hello All,

I submitted my Papers Jan. 2010, started processing by March, until now I didn't have my OWP yet,It's almost holiday, :(
For sure approved na yun! Didi you try calling CIC? 1888-242-2100 press 1,2,7 etc para malaman mo if approved then wait 10 days for the papers.;)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
According to the CIC website, they are now processing apps received Jan 12, 2010.

angellois said:
For sure approved na yun! Didi you try calling CIC? 1888-242-2100 press 1,2,7 etc para malaman mo if approved then wait 10 days for the papers.;)

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@jobseekr- i hope that everything will be fast for the coming months! god bless us all!

Argy

Apr 4, 2010
sydneywhite said:
My family has not received the LC2 KIT yet from the EMBASSY OF CANADA in MANILA, but CIC here told me that they already sent the file of my family to EMBASSY OF CANADA in MANILA, OCT.29'10. I asked my husband to check our mail directly at the POST OFFICE, but he already went there 3 times & they said that there's no mail for us yet coming from the Embassy, so up to now we are still praying that they will finally receive the LC2 Kit & we can start the processing...
Hello There, I just wonder how do you know CIC already sent the file to your family to your country because I have almost the same timeline but either my family didn't receive any and I called CIC and they don't know exactly if the file was sent.... Did your family already receive the file??? Please let me know. Thanks, Argy

xtalj

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all! Happy Christmas!

I will apply for PR in 1.5 months, and I have some questions about the procedure. Hope you guys can give me some advices, thanks in advance.

My husband is in China. According to the checklist, Form IMM 5002: "In-Canada Application for PR Status and Schedule 1" is for my family member in Canada Does that mean my husband need not to fill in these forms?
If not, is there any other form for him to fill in and apply for PR?
or I can just include him in my application, and no more background information for him to provide?

Same doubt happens for Photocopies of passport and birth certificate. Does my husband need to provide them? the checklist says we need to provide those document for my family member in Canada.But he is in China. So he doesn't need to provide any of these document? Wouldn't that be too easy for a man who is immigrating Canada? No application form, no background information, no passport copies , even no birth certificate, it's hard to believe a guy can just immigrate without any of those document.

Please help me with this, my husband might have to start preparing those stuff now.

Thank you all! God bless us!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@xtalj- in my case i have sent photocopies of their birth certificate and passport, dont worry after the first stage approval according to our seniors here in this forum, they will receive their own form which is called LC2 kit for your dependents to be filled out and then they need to provide also some documents needed for that kit. i hope i have answered your inquiries, god bless us all!

xtalj

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
@ xtalj- in my case i have sent photocopies of their birth certificate and passport, dont worry after the first stage approval according to our seniors here in this forum, they will receive their own form which is called LC2 kit for your dependents to be filled out and then they need to provide also some documents needed for that kit. i hope i have answered your inquiries, god bless us all!
Rosellyalung, Thank you so much for your quick reply. I wasn't expecting to get an answer so soon! I am now trying to prepare things in advance, so that I can apply as soon as I am eligible.

But my husband doesn't speak English, so I will help him out with the forms. What really worries me is that how long do we have to wait till we get our OWP and our PR. It seems like another 2 years+ is ahead of us.

God Please bless us all!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@xtalj-our open work permit according to cic is 10 mos and the rest is 15 mos they are saying that is the maximum waiting period and it is different processing times to each of us depending to the documents that we submit, i hope that the new year to come will be fast for us , you know what , why not trying filling out the forms for your husband and then let him transfer all the answers with his handwriting|? thanks and god bless!

angellois

Dec 5, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LCP Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
09-08-2010
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
09-21-2011(For Interview Scheduling)
Med's Request
16-12-2010/ remed req 05-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-12-2010/30-12-2010/ remed 17/10/2011
Interview........
25-10-2011
Passport Req..
05-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
LANDED..........
25-10-2011
pingmingtkiks said:
angellois, what do you mean by medical request, for your family in the Philippines?because we almost have the same time line.
Dumating na yung request nila for medical exam from CEM. Dec 18 nagpacheck up na silang lahat sa NHSI.

ennaesor

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ladies, I submitted my PR+ OWP on dec.14, i was wondering, how did you know that they received it?
Good luck to us!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@angellois-congrats ! you are almost at your finish line!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
If you sent your app via registered mail or courier then you can track the package if and when it reached CPC-Vegreville.

ennaesor said:
Hi ladies, I submitted my PR+ OWP on dec.14, i was wondering, how did you know that they received it?
Good luck to us!

pingmingtkiks

Nov 26, 2010
Angellois, nka reciv ba ng letter/file number ang family mo mos. after na send ang req. nila sa Embassy kasi sa akin wala pang na rereciv ang asawa ko, or deretso request for their medica?
Salamat, :)

xtalj

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
@ xtalj-our open work permit according to cic is 10 mos and the rest is 15 mos they are saying that is the maximum waiting period and it is different processing times to each of us depending to the documents that we submit, i hope that the new year to come will be fast for us , you know what , why not trying filling out the forms for your husband and then let him transfer all the answers with his handwriting|? thanks and god bless!
Hi Rosellyalung, thanks again for your advice, I will try to fill the forms for my husband in advance only if I know what forms he needs. I sure hope 25 months is not what I need to wait to get my PR. I am about to finish two years, and now another 2 years? It just seem to be a bit too long.