Interview........
15-04-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..................
LANDED..........
15-04-2014
Just wondering if lahat ba dito may natanggap na letter from CIC for follow up docs/requirement? Kasi ako wala... my lc2 did her MR on feb 18 :(,

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
boyblue said:
congrats nipa!

Thank you so much my dear boyblue and also thank you 4 yr help me god bless you my dear n god bless to my all care giver friends...my interview was just only 5 min. CIC officer ask me just some few Q. n she gave me visa...but still I can't believe det I have PR...but very happy to see my family after 3 years....

Flor chan

Dec 26, 2011
NIPA said:
Thank you so much my dear boyblue and also thank you 4 yr help me god bless you my dear n god bless to my all care giver friends...my interview was just only 5 min. CIC officer ask me just some few Q. n she gave me visa...but still I can't believe det I have PR...but very happy to see my family after 3 years....
hi, when did you pay your landed fee? And how many days it takes after we pay the landed fee to have the interview?
The CEM ask the passport of my family. And last march 6, 2014 it was desicion made and they ask me to pay for the landed fee.
OPW Dec 2011
Kit. Oct 2012
Nov 2012 UCI/File no. Rcvd
Dec. 27,2012 start processing CEM
Jan 9, 2013 rqst NBI/cenomar daughter turn 18
Oct MR... Request
Nov. 14, 2013 medical
Feb,10,2014 medical furtherance repeat xray...scar in the lungs 3 days sputum test turn out negative.
March 4,2014 passport/NBI/appendix A requested
March 6, 2014 letter rcvd completed and need to pay $980 for PPR..
Waiting for interview.....

Flor chan

Dec 26, 2011
sunsan said:
hi im new member here.. im glad i found this forum.. i just would like to ask a very important matter i just worried about my lc2. This is the case my Lc2 just undergone their medical then afterr they had their medical, they renewed their passport because its less than one year it will expired. Their renewl is unplanned, but yah they already did, The passport will expire 8 months from now so they thought that it would be good if they renew it. SO now, what should i do?/ should i inform the CEM about the changes thru email? or when gods willing PPR soon they will include their old pp together with the new one.. please help and enlighten me, thank you
yes you have to, send them an email about their new passport number, the expiry date and wait for their reply or just send a photocopy to CEM.

123abc456

May 27, 2013
Hi, all friends, good news! We got email regarding my daughter's medical examination last month, she went to medical check and sent her passport to the embassy 2 weeks ago, but after that, we are still waiting, anyone here knows what the next step will be? and how long it takes? Thanks very much for your kind reply! Good luck for all Caregivers!

sunsan

Oct 8, 2011
NIPA said:
I paid online and after 5 days i got latter from CIC for my Interview
hi nipa what did you do after paying your pr fee? did you inform the cic that you already paid? please reply thank you

sunsan

Oct 8, 2011
Flor chan said:
yes you have to, send them an email about their new passport number, the expiry date and wait for their reply or just send a photocopy to CEM.

thank you for the reply, but we are ppr stage and in the appendix A section. the details of the passport is included there so do we need to email them? what do you mean by photocopy? photocopy of the old passport?

Flor chan

Dec 26, 2011
sunsan said:
thank you for the reply, but we are ppr stage and in the appendix A section. the details of the passport is included there so do we need to email them? what do you mean by photocopy? photocopy of the old passport?
hi, when my family renew there passport i emailed the CEM right away and after 2 days they reply me that they need a photocopy of their new passport. In appendix A its only the passport number, date of expiry. Did they renew there passport recently? If they have a new passport you should send them a photocopy of the new ones.

Flor chan

Dec 26, 2011
sunsan said:
hi nipa what did you do after paying your pr fee? did you inform the cic that you already paid? please reply thank you
just wait for 5 days and will send you a letter. Mine i rcvd it yesterday!

YVANNA

Mar 13, 2014
PH -- CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Med's Request
15-12-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
11-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014
LANDED..........
14-10-2014
I'm anxious. Someone please help me clear something off my mind.

We had PPR last Feb 11.
Sent the passports together with photos and Appendix A on Feb 14. (Note: the passports will expire on Sept 2014)
Feb 18, we received a call from VO that our passports will be returned to us and we have to renew it.
Feb 20, We received the passports and everything in the envelope. (envelope and appendix A was stamped "received")

March 12, we got new passports and sent it again, along with photos and the new details about the passports in the Appendix A.

I only sent the new passport and new appendix A and photos and left the old ones with us.
My mom has already paid our landing fee.

It has been 10 days since I sent the PP (including Sat and Sundays) and we have not received any calls or updates yet. My ecas is still "Medical received".

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YVANNA said:
I'm anxious. Someone please help me clear something off my mind.

We had PPR last Feb 11.
Sent the passports together with photos and Appendix A on Feb 14. (Note: the passports will expire on Sept 2014)
Feb 18, we received a call from VO that our passports will be returned to us and we have to renew it.
Feb 20, We received the passports and everything in the envelope. (envelope and appendix A was stamped "received")

March 12, we got new passports and sent it again, along with photos and the new details about the passports in the Appendix A.

I only sent the new passport and new appendix A and photos and left the old ones with us.
My mom has already paid our landing fee.

It has been 10 days since I sent the PP (including Sat and Sundays) and we have not received any calls or updates yet. My ecas is still "Medical received".
i wonder why cem returned your passport with sep 2014 expiry, it can still be used. unless it is the old one without the electronic chip which will explain why it was returned for renewal by cem.

for now, just relax as it is a waiting game.cem issues passports with visas in different time frames i.e. days,weeks or months.

YVANNA

Mar 13, 2014
PH -- CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Med's Request
15-12-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
11-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014
LANDED..........
14-10-2014
yeah, the old one didn't had the chip ::)

Well, thank you so much for replying. Guess there's nothing more we can do other than to wait.
Thank you! :D

MJJ123

Oct 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-V
App. Filed.......
July 2010
AOR Received.
May 8, 2013
Med's Request
March 3, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Interview........
June 12, 2014
Passport Req..
May 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 10, 2014
LANDED..........
LC1 June 12, 2014
boyblue said:
i wonder why cem returned your passport with sep 2014 expiry, it can still be used. unless it is the old one without the electronic chip which will explain why it was returned for renewal by cem.

for now, just relax as it is a waiting game.cem issues passports with visas in different time frames i.e. days,weeks or months.

Maybe another reason is the 6months validity of passport? Maybe..