+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

januarygem71

Dec 9, 2011
MOHBAR said:
Hi,

I am from Guyana :)
Congratulations to you. The waiting/processing time in the Philippines is taking forever. Im a July 2010 applicant and until now my family is still waiting for the Medical Request.

enas

Mar 1, 2013
faith24 said:
hey enas, you should check with cic because some of friends here missed their interview. call them & check.
God bless us..............
I keep calling cic but they always tell me that I need to wait til 38 months

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
januarygem71 said:
Congratulations to you. The waiting/processing time in the Philippines is taking forever. Im a July 2010 applicant and until now my family is still waiting for the Medical Request.
we are the same timeline. still no medical request too. hays :mad:

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
januarygem71 said:
Have you tried calling or sending them an enquiry?

januarygem71

Dec 9, 2011
Gico said:
Have you tried calling or sending them an enquiry?
I called CIC several times and they said they have no control over the processing in the Philippines. I emailed CEM several times but didn't get any reply. Oh well, what can I do but wait ever patiently, so do the rest of us here.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
MOHBAR said:
can anyone help as to what questions I should expect?
How's your interview? Mine is tomorrow... Bit nervous! Any advice?

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Finally landed today. I didn't see you north girl. Lots of people at 8:15 time. I'm there at 9:15 but my appointment is at 10:15. I'm lucky they call my name first. Exactly at 10:15 they start to welcome us and read the rights and obligation of being a permanent residents in French and then English. Maybe about 10:30 start to call names. There are 5 interviews. There a pilot project in cic after the interview we can change our SIN at the same time. So that's one done. it's our obligation to inform the CRA, banks, health card, employer, drivers license to update new status as pr. At 10:45 I'm done. About the question nothing just ask my passport, CSQ, all work permit and then sign the COPR.

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
wsongco said:
Finally landed today. I didn't see you north girl. Lots of people at 8:15 time. I'm there at 9:15 but my appointment is at 10:15. I'm lucky they call my name first. Exactly at 10:15 they start to welcome us and read the rights and obligation of being a permanent residents in French and then English. Maybe about 10:30 start to call names. There are 5 interviews. There a pilot project in cic after the interview we can change our SIN at the same time. So that's one done. it's our obligation to inform the CRA, banks, health card, employer, drivers license to update new status as pr. At 10:45 I'm done. About the question nothing just ask my passport, CSQ, all work permit and then sign the COPR.
Congratulations Wsongco!!!

kiddo

Aug 25, 2013
hi my mother applied for LCP-Live-In Caregiver Program. The process is still going on we already sent the documents they needed last March.Last july they emailed that they already received the documents.. We're waiting for another email for us to know if we will take medical examinations or not. I am 21 yrs old a single mom and i graduated a 4 year course last March. Me and my daughter is included to the petition. And now, i just want to ask if i can/allowed to have a full time work or do i need to study again(even if i already graduated) while waiting for the immigration's email response..

looney

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
wsongco said:

CONGRATULATIONS WSONGCO!!! :) :).....

may i know what is CSQ?..... coz it is also asked in form IMM0008 Generic Application for LIC , and i do not know what will be the appropriate answer to that question.... it says that "Have you received your CSQ? " .... is it to Quebec applicants only ? or even to those not in Quebec?..... coz if i answered NO, there is a follow up question of..." If No, when did you apply? "
Should I apply to this?.... How?....
thanks.....

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Thank you your pr's are coming soon too. @looney CSQ is only for Quebec resident. So don't worry and write n/a