+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

jec-jec

Aug 14, 2013
hello guys im newbie here ahm can i ask for your help please,
im a december 2010 applicant then i havent still received LC2 kit for my family in the philippies
im very worried now. can somebody tell me what to do? and whats the e-mail ad sa CEM coz i will try to email them ty..

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bld36 said:
august 2011 applicant... still no news!
i called call center they told me that we are still working on july 2011 files...

;D IF AUGUST APPLICANT GET ANY UPDATE PLZ LET US KNOW :'(

Aleeza

Aug 14, 2013
HI,
PLEASE HELP ME, WHAT DOES IT MEAN, I RECEIVED LETTER THAT MY FILE TRANSFERRED TO ETOBICOKE, FOR FURTHER ASSESMENT.

Aleeza

Aug 14, 2013
hi just wanna have some feedback.

I have received a letter from CIC that goes like this...

This letter refers to your application for PR under Live -in Caregiver class.
This is to advise you that your application has been transferred to CIC in Etobicoke for further assessment. The CIC may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. Once processing is complete that office will notify you by mail of their decision..
Passport of yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

IS THIS ANY NEGATIVE SIGN , PLEASE BE ADVISE ME WHAT SHOULD I DOOR WHAT IS THE NEXT LEVEL AFTER RECIVING THIS TYPE OF LETTER.

THANKS.

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
hi there,

I am not able to check my Ecas now. it only says my name nothing else.
I checked few days ago it was showing my details and everything...................now just my name............confused?

any one with same situation...............please share.
thanks

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Aleeza said:
hi just wanna have some feedback.

I have received a letter from CIC that goes like this...

This letter refers to your application for PR under Live -in Caregiver class.
This is to advise you that your application has been transferred to CIC in Etobicoke for further assessment. The CIC may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. Once processing is complete that office will notify you by mail of their decision..
Passport of yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

IS THIS ANY NEGATIVE SIGN , PLEASE BE ADVISE ME WHAT SHOULD I DOOR WHAT IS THE NEXT LEVEL AFTER RECIVING THIS TYPE OF LETTER.

THANKS.

What's your timeline? Did you check your ECAS? Are you single or married?

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
hi everyone. we discuss the issue with e case from time to time. i cant get to see mine for the last 6 months. i called CIC and was told that LIVE IN CAREGIVERS no longer can have this option and advised to call agents anytime i want to check my file. lots of people who could get through at some point stop seeing their e case. i guess cic removes this option for us step by step...
well, they will get lots of phone calls i suppose because we r going to bother them a lot:)
Good luck july- august applicants, we are waiting for the news like crazy)
i'm November applicant. God bless.

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
julia78_ said:
hi everyone. we discuss the issue with e case from time to time. i cant get to see mine for the last 6 months. i called CIC and was told that LIVE IN CAREGIVERS no longer can have this option and advised to call agents anytime i want to check my file. lots of people who could get through at some point stop seeing their e case. i guess cic removes this option for us step by step...
well, they will get lots of phone calls i suppose because we r going to bother them a lot:)
Good luck july- august applicants, we are waiting for the news like crazy)
i'm November applicant. God bless.
Thanks julia78,

I appreciate your response and the important information you have given to me.

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
GOD BLESS ME said:
WHAT ?I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ,BECOZ MY FRIEND APPLIED PR IN SEP 2010,HE IS SINGLE , HE GOT INTERVIEW LETTER IN DEC 2011 WITH OWP , SO HE GOT VERY SHOT TIME TO GET PR ,HE'S IN TORONTO.

She is right i missed my interview on 8th july2013 , Hi god bless me dear i got my another interview letter ,Now my interview is on 26th Aug. :) Thanks God. Pray for me. Thanks