+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
I_am_blessed07 said:
Hi faith,

I got an email from cic last july and that was it! I didn't get my decision made yet.. yes! I am waiting for my interview letter..it's been to0ooo long!!! I am running 26 months of waiting for my PR application result..(

Hi I_am_ blessed,

don't worry you will be receiving your interview letter any time............sometimes local immigration offices are busy that is the reason they take little bit longer as compare to others............good bless you.

I am 2.august applicant from ottawa but no updates since i got my OWP in dec 2011. I have a plan to get married in dec this year and hoping to get my PR & PR card before dec..................its so frustrating.

Kevin1127

Sep 29, 2011
GOD BLESS ME said:
HI JETS
I TOOK 2HOURS 30 MIN TO BE DONE ,YES ,THEY R NICE,WE R LUCKY ,JESUS CHRIST HELPED ME.
YES ,WE CAN APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP AFTER 2 YEARS ,BECOZ BEFORE WE DID'T HAVE PR ,WE LIVED HERE ONLY CAN BE 1 YEAR,AND THEN WE HAVE TO LIVE HERE 2YEARS AFTER GET PR,SO IT MUST BE 3 YEARS TO LIVE HERE ,THEN WE CAN APPLY CITIZENSHIP.
Hi bless

i am june 2011 applicant same wt jets
i got DM approval letter date june24,2013
as of now no update yet still waiting PR interview letter.
both of u are lucky.
i called cic tofoloup my application and told me just wait
for the next step.
and she say right now the process of live-in caregiver class is
36 Months crazy. i am 2011 not 2013 applicant

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
leogal said:
just wait for a little bit more, you might receive a mail this month for your PR interview, my friend was July 2010 applicant, single, just received her PR interview letter this week.. keep your hopes high!! God Bless!
sorry, july 2011 pala yung friend ko..

enas

Mar 1, 2013
I_am_blessed07 said:
Does anybody here from toronto? June 2011 single applicant? Who alreay received an interview letter from cic? Please response..thanks!
[/qu

I'm from toronto; single 2010 december applicant still no letter for interview

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[/quote]

hi enas, have u tried calling CIC or email them..you're single and you're supposed to have your interview at least 2 months after your DM based on what I've read on previous posts here.

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
123abc456 said:
Hi, Northgirl, sorry for the belated response, I am so busy these days, thanks for your reply, that helps, and the embassy sent an email to both my family and my lawyer regarding the confirmation of receiving the application, as long as it's moving along, that's ok, let's keep in touch. Have a good weekend.
hello 123abc456,,you are welcome,,,is no problem for anyone to ask anything about our PR ...no any news from embassy and local CIC office ,,,sooo anxious...please God bless us ...have great weekend...keep pray

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
daphneleila said:

hi enas, have u tried calling CIC or email them..you're single and you're supposed to have your interview at least 2 months after your DM based on what I've read on previous posts here.
hey enas, you should check with cic because some of friends here missed their interview. call them & check.
God bless us..............

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Kevin1127 said:
Hi bless

i am june 2011 applicant same wt jets
i got DM approval letter date june24,2013
as of now no update yet still waiting PR interview letter.
both of u are lucky.
i called cic tofoloup my application and told me just wait
for the next step.
and she say right now the process of live-in caregiver class is
36 Months crazy. i am 2011 not 2013 applicant
HI KEVIN

I THINK YOURS IS COMING SOON , BECOZ MAYBE YOUR LOCAL CIC IS BUSY ,SO YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR A LITTLE BIT TIME .DO'T LISTEN TO CIC OFFICERS,THEY DO'T KNOW. THEY ALWAYS TELL YOU LONG TIME TO WAIT .

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
faith24 said:
hey enas, you should check with cic because some of friends here missed their interview. call them & check.
WHAT ?I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ,BECOZ MY FRIEND APPLIED PR IN SEP 2010,HE IS SINGLE , HE GOT INTERVIEW LETTER IN DEC 2011 WITH OWP , SO HE GOT VERY SHOT TIME TO GET PR ,HE'S IN TORONTO.

I_am_blessed07

Jun 3, 2013
Hi leogal,
Thanks soo much for the word of encouragement..) is your friend from toronto? May your word come true that i may received a mail this month..) i can't really wait my PR..i will go home in november to take vacation. I am praying soo hard that next month i will be having my interview date already :)

I_am_blessed07

Jun 3, 2013
Hi kevin,
From which province are you? Are you from toronto too? Jetz and Godbless me are both from vancouver i think their cic local office is not busy compare here in toronto it really take sooooo long to wait!!! Knowing that we are singles no sponsors how come we are waiting tooo long???

enas

Mar 1, 2013
faith24 said:

I keep calling cic but they keep telling me that the processing time is 38 months,, they said just wait until 38 months

Kevin1127

Sep 29, 2011
I_am_blessed07 said:
Hi kevin,
From which province are you? Are you from toronto too? Jetz and Godbless me are both from vancouver i think their cic local office is not busy compare here in toronto it really take sooooo long to wait!!! Knowing that we are singles no sponsors how come we are waiting tooo long???
Hi I am blessed

Im single too and from Vancouver

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
KHampton said:
Hi everyone, just looking for some answers to why I was taken off e-case:
CIC received my application for PR on Jul 31st 2011
for the past few days I was not able to check my e-case, it reads: we are not able to identify you based on the info you provided... I know I could call cic to find out, but I just know that they will not give any real answers
oh and I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that participate in this topic. because of you guys, I was able to see other ppl's progress, which at times is the single hope in this long long wait! :)
HI KHampton,

Did you get any news/letter/updates from cic???

I_am_blessed07

Jun 3, 2013
Hi kevin,
Oh you're from vancouver how come until now you haven't receive your interview letter yet? Have you called cic yet? What did they say and advice to you?