+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
faith24 said:
Please share your interview experience with us.....................what they did they ask and what's the next step?

Thanks and GOD bless all of us!!
DO'T WORRIED ,IT'S SO EASY,LIKE BASIC QUESTIONS, BUT YOU HAVE LISTEN TO SPEECH A LONG TIME TO WAIT FOR START TO INTERVIEW. IF YOUR SEAT NO.IS FIRST OR END ,THOSE R FAST ,IF YOUR SEAT NO. IS MEDIUM SO SLOWLY,ALMOST THE LAST ,SO YOU CAN TAKE A LONG TIME ,SO BORING.

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
wsongco said:
Congratulations! Headcrush4. Yes it'd posible just prepare the application kit ahead before your mom arrives and submit ASAP. 5 working Days plus delivery time. Here's the link

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/tdpr_apply-demande_tvrp.aspx
thank you so much. where she will submit the application? Canada Bureau of Consular or Philippine Consulate in Toronto? or CIC Manila?

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
faith24 said:
dear headcrash4,

she needs to apply through urgent processing of PR card.

Please find the information by clicking on the link below:

cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-urgent-processing.asp

I hope this will help you.
if only possible but it isn't :( cic told her they cant process urgently due to priority sequence

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
wsongco said:
Congratulations! Headcrush4. Yes it'd posible just prepare the application kit ahead before your mom arrives and submit ASAP. 5 working Days plus delivery time. Here's the link

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/tdpr_apply-demande_tvrp.aspx
hello Wsongco...i call cic hotline today ,,they told me we will waiting 6-7 weeks for landing interview letter...

enas

Mar 1, 2013
Is there anybody here with same timeline with me.until now
no update yet ,, it says only in my ecas decision made

Sent PR application december 2010
Recieved OP dec 2011
First approval feb 2013
Updated client and history form sent feb 2013
Single
From toronto

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
GOD BLESS ME said:
HI
I DO'T KNOW HOW LONG DOES IT APPLY TRAVEL VISA IN YOUR COUNTRY , NOW ARE THE VISA OFFICERS STILL STRIKING?
Hi dear, Congrats for your PR. I am sad as I missed my interview, because i did not recieve any letter from cic. But when i did call them, they told me i missed my date it was 8th of july. looks like my letter has been misplaced by canada post. Pray for me please. i dot know when thy will reschedule.

Gopala

Dec 27, 2012
Dear Navi Sheikh,
They usually reschedule it soon, perhaps 3 weeks. One of my friends here in Edmonton missed the interview date and she called on them the following day with a long face. They wanted her to give a letter of apology and sent her home to expect rescheduling. It took 3 weeks only. It is important not to miss this 2nd opportunity.
I just checked mine and they are still gathering some information and hence still under process.
From which city did you apply.
Good luck and godspeed!
Gopal

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haven't posted on here in a long time. Just want to say congrats to all those who have receive their PR/ AIP and any other good news. Sorry you missed yur interview Nevi.......... hope you get a reschedule letter soon.

All the best to everyone as we all continue to wait on this long process to end . :)

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hello. My mom had already sent the requirements for travel doc to the CIC Manila so she can go here in the Philippines.
Second, our passport was already in CIC last May 8, 2013. My mom became PR last July 29,2013.
I just want to ask if the processing times for Travel Document Application and ISSUANCE OF VISA are also affected by the strike? Thanks!

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Navi sheikh said:
Hi dear, Congrats for your PR. I am sad as I missed my interview, because i did not recieve any letter from cic. But when i did call them, they told me i missed my date it was 8th of july. looks like my letter has been misplaced by canada post. Pray for me please. i dot know when thy will reschedule.
HI NAVI
I AM SO SAD FOR YOU , YOU WAIT FOR A LONG TIME , HOPE THIS TIME YOU CAN RECIEVE YOUR LETTER.BY THE WAY ,ONCE A WEEK ,YOU HAVE TO CALL CIC ,LET YOU KNOW WEATHER THEY MAILED LETTER ,AND THEN YOU CHECK YOUR MAIL BOX, IF YOU STILL CAN'T GET LETTER ,MAYBE THEY CAN TELL YOU INTERVIEW TIME ,SO YOU WONT MISS AGAIN.
YES IN 3WEEKS ,YOU WILL GET THE SCHEDULE . ARE YOU IN VANCOUVER ? IF YES I CAN TELL YOU STH.TO BRING TO GO TO INTERVIEW. GOOD LUCK !

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
headcrash4 said:
Hello. My mom had already sent the requirements for travel doc to the CIC Manila so she can go here in the Philippines.
Second, our passport was already in CIC last May 8, 2013. My mom became PR last July 29,2013.
I just want to ask if the processing times for Travel Document Application and ISSUANCE OF VISA are also affected by the strike? Thanks!
BEFORE ONLY IT TOOK 3 DAYS TO GET TRAVEL VISA IN OVERSEA ,VERY EASY ,I DO'T KNOW NOW .

YOUR MOM GOT PR ON JUL 29,SAME LIKE ME &JETS , WE HAVE TO WAIT AROUND 8WEEKS ,WE CAN GET PRC ,MAYBE 6WEEKS ,I HOPE I CAN GETIT SOON ,BECOZ I DID 'T GO BACK MY HOME TOWN OVER 4 YEARS,THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME SINCE TO COME CANADA.
IF YOUR MOM SENT THEM ALREADY ,SO LET'S WAIT AND SEE,WHAT WILL HAPPEN ?

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
GOD BLESS ME said:
BEFORE ONLY IT TOOK 3 DAYS TO GET TRAVEL VISA IN OVERSEA ,VERY EASY ,I DO'T KNOW NOW .

YOUR MOM GOT PR ON JUL 29,SAME LIKE ME &JETS , WE HAVE TO WAIT AROUND 8WEEKS ,WE CAN GET PRC ,MAYBE 6WEEKS ,I HOPE I CAN GETIT SOON ,BECOZ I DID 'T GO BACK MY HOME TOWN OVER 4 YEARS,THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME SINCE TO COME CANADA.
IF YOUR MOM SENT THEM ALREADY ,SO LET'S WAIT AND SEE,WHAT WILL HAPPEN ?
my mom doesnt want to wait for too long. she needs to go back here to get us. crap....i hope travel doc app is not affected by strike :(

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
headcrash4 said:
my mom doesnt want to wait for too long. she needs to go back here to get us. crap....i hope travel doc app is not affected by strike :(
Did you get your visa already? Why the rush to go home?

north girl said:
hello Wsongco...i call cic hotline today ,,they told me we will waiting 6-7 weeks for landing interview letter...
Hi me too that's what they say. We should call them and follow up once a week. I don't want to missed my landing interview like navi

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
wsongco said:
Did you get your visa already? Why the rush to go home?

Mom really needs to get us soon for personal reasons so she decided to just get a travel document despite that her PR card will be released 6 to 8 weeks from now.

We don't have yet our visa. We submitted our passport last May 8,2013. Mom became landed PR July 29,2013. I want to know if Issuance of VISA of CIC Manila is also affected by strike as well as the Travel Document Application?