Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luckyone said:
ask lang guys sabi po kasi ng daddy ko mag hintay daw po kami ng "3months" then may dadating daw po,
ano po yung dadating na yon?

LC2 Kit...application forms for dependants...kayo yun and your dad is the LC1...

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Hello Friends

here is my time line

We received your application for permanent residence on April 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 27, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on December 7, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on February 20, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on June 4, 2013

Ok I got later on June 6, 2013 n it says det CIC going to sand LC2 kit to my spouse at my country and its almost 25days and no any later or any kit by CIC to my spouse at my country and no any later I got so is any body in same boat? plz let me know it be help how got LC2 kit soon after CIC sand later det dey going to sand LC2kit to der family? Thank you god bless us and COng to my all friends who got intervew date and PR and gou luck to all who waiting 4 PR and crying to see der family god bless dem....

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Kalinka said:
Repost
Hello )))))))))))))
I am a Permanent Residence of Canada now (I had a landing yesterday, June, 20th)
GOOD LUCK for everyone
GOD BLESS

(Where is congrads for me ? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;D
Hi Dear, Congrats. So happy for you, after how long of decision made letter,they contact you to pick up papers? Did they sent another letter ? or they will contact? Thanks,

jetz

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just wanna share another good news too!
June 25,2011--decision made..im just waiting for my appointment letter

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Navi sheikh said:
Hi Dear, Congrats. So happy for you, after how long of decision made letter,they contact you to pick up papers? Did they sent another letter ? or they will contact? Thanks,
Main
Decision made (Oct 19th 2012)
I got letter for interview on May 15th
Interview was on June 20th 2013

Kevin1127

Sep 29, 2011
jetz said:
I just wanna share another good news too!
June 25,2011--decision made..im just waiting for my appointment letter
Hi Jetz
i got the letter yesterday from cic
they want me to take medical wt my family backhome
i am single i dont understand and why i need medical
we are exempted . did u recieved a letter or check online?

jetz

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kevin1127 said:
Hi Jetz
i got the letter yesterday from cic
they want me to take medical wt my family backhome
i am single i dont understand and why i need medical
we are exempted . did u recieved a letter or check online?
Seriously? Why do you need to take medical if your a single applicant and did you include your family in your application? I havent received a letter yet.i hope this week coz i already booked my flight to Toronto.i let you know if ever i received a letter from cic.i hope they just made a mistake abt that medical.

So i just checked it online and mine says medical result has been received,but i dont know what's in the letter coz i dont have it yet.i really hope we dnt need to take medical coz it might take a longer time again to wait for the pr card.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kalinka said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) HI
Canadian Embassy in Moscow is WORKING as usually )))) I Got a letter for a VISA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached a request for passport for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Service de l'immigration / 85

mosco-immigration @ international.gc.ca

Facsimile | Télécopieur +7(495) 925-6090

Website | Site Web www.cic.gc.ca, www.russia.gc.ca

Embassy of Canada | Ambassade du Canada

23, Starokonyushenny pereulok | 23, Starokoniouchenni pereulok,

Moscow Russia 119002 | Moscou Russie 119002
Congrats Kalinka!

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
jetz said:
Seriously? Why do you need to take medical if your a single applicant and did you include your family in your application? I havent received a letter yet.i hope this week coz i already booked my flight to Toronto.i let you know if ever i received a letter from cic.i hope they just made a mistake abt that medical.

So i just checked it online and mine says medical result has been received,but i dont know what's in the letter coz i dont have it yet.i really hope we dnt need to take medical coz it might take a longer time again to wait for the pr card.
hello girls...we do not need take medical ...the law was changed 1.5 years ago..,,so i guess you shoud to call CIC office ..get all correct...for sure they make a mistake..good luck.. God bless us :)

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
Kalinka said:
Main
Decision made (Oct 19th 2012)
I got letter for interview on May 15th
Interview was on June 20th 2013
I am 03, Nov.2010
Decision made 13 Jnue. 2013
waiting interview .....
My dependent outside of Canada wating visa from embassy...good luck for everyone and god bless us...

jetz

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
north girl said:
hello girls...we do not need take medical ...the law was changed 1.5 years ago..,,so i guess you shoud to call CIC office ..get all correct...for sure they make a mistake..good luck.. God bless us :)
Thank you! Yah i think we dnt really need to take a medical..by the way,the appointment or interview letter,are they gonna send us through regular mail only?

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
jetz said:
Thank you! Yah i think we dnt really need to take a medical..by the way,the appointment or interview letter,are they gonna send us through regular mail only?
Hi..no problem,,,is by regular mail...

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
north girl said:
I am 03, Nov.2010
Decision made 13 Jnue. 2013
waiting interview .....
My dependent outside of Canada wating visa from embassy...good luck for everyone and god bless us...
Hi northgirl we have same timeline my pr is also completed 10 June 2013. I received a letter today dated 03 July 2013 asking me to send (2) photos for PR card and the payment of RPRF within 5 business day. Did you get that letter too. Or maybe check next week. Do you know how long we have to wait for the landing interview? Have you recently visited AAFQ if they have information. Thanks