+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
honeysweetie said:
I want to share my cousin's timeline. It will somehow gives us hope for us 2011 applicants. Btw, she's married. She didn't received the letter yet in their mailbox.

We received your application for permanent residence on April 15, 2011.
We started processing your application on May 5, 2011.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on May 16, 2013 to XXXXXXXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address,
Thank you so much Dear for sharing with us... Ofcourse its very good for all of us.

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
honeysweetie said:
I want to share my cousin's timeline. It will somehow gives us hope for us 2011 applicants. Btw, she's married. She didn't received the letter yet in their mailbox.

We received your application for permanent residence on April 15, 2011.
We started processing your application on May 5, 2011.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on May 16, 2013 to XXXXXXXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address,

Hi dear I'm also April 2011 APlicants and I'm Married too. But about how's Madical you talking? cuz I hear det we don't has to do madical if we are in Canada Plz let me know cuz I have apply April 7th 2011 and I didnt get anything yet just only OWP i got it and my husband he is in my country but he also didnt get any thing yet plz help god bless you

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
hi NipA,
they only put it in the letter, but actually we didnt undergo for any medical exams right here in canada. dont worry, its just for formality.

123abc456

May 27, 2013
Hello, everyone, I am an Apr 2011 applicant, just got 1st stage approval, can you tell me how long 2nd stage takes? Thank you guys, and good luck for all!

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
123abc456 said:
Hello, everyone, I am an Apr 2011 applicant, just got 1st stage approval, can you tell me how long 2nd stage takes? Thank you guys, and good luck for all!
Hi when did you applied? Exact date that CPC Veg received your OWP/PR application? Thanks.

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
123abc456 said:
Hi,
Could you Please Post your Date of Month ? Are you Single? Would be helpfull.
Thanks.

123abc456

May 27, 2013
Hi, guys, I forgot to mention, in 2nd stage, do the family members in the home country usually receive letter from CIC or Embassy by regular letter or registered letter? and how long can they receive it? This is very important for me, because I made a small mistake about the address on my application, thanks very much for your reply.

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
123abc456 said:
Hi, guys, I forgot to mention, in 2nd stage, do the family members in the home country usually receive letter from CIC or Embassy by regular letter or registered letter? and how long can they receive it? This is very important for me, because I made a small mistake about the address on my application, thanks very much for your reply.
they usually send the application kit through email. If you dont mind what is your home country?

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
HELLO
WHEN I WILL GO FOR MY INTERVIEW - WILL I RECEIVE PR CARD ONLY FOR ME - OR FOR MY SON TOO?
MY INTERVIEW IS JUNE 20TH AND I AM JUST WONDERING HOW FAST COULD COME MY SON TO CANADA? COULD I BUY A AIRTICKET FOR HIM OR HE WILL RECEIVE HIS PR CARD LATER?
THANK YOU FOR ADVISE

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Kalinka said:
HELLO
WHEN I WILL GO FOR MY INTERVIEW - WILL I RECEIVE PR CARD ONLY FOR ME - OR FOR MY SON TOO?
MY INTERVIEW IS JUNE 20TH AND I AM JUST WONDERING HOW FAST COULD COME MY SON TO CANADA? COULD I BUY A AIRTICKET FOR HIM OR HE WILL RECEIVE HIS PR CARD LATER?
THANK YOU FOR ADVISE
You can already buy an airticket for your son. I know someone who already did. Her interview will be around June but just around May she already bought a ticket for her kids and husband and they arrived last May 30.

anyway, it seems that we have the same situation. I just wanna ask when did you receive the first letter of confirmation and second letter for interview?

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
The first letter of Confirmation of Permanent Residence was dated May 2,2013. The second letter which is for interview date is taking too long. It has been a month...why? :( help