May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Hello sweetie pie! How was that i did not get it so your father is the one i dont get it sorry please explain thanks

Sweetie pie

Star Member
Dec 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2013
AOR Received.
May 22, 2013 Aip May 22, 2014
File Transfer...
May 26, 2014 Kingston
Med's Request
May 27, 2014
Med's Done....
june 12, 2014 lc2 kit receive june 12, 2014 june 25 kit send
Interview........
January 5, 2015 got interveiw date
LANDED..........
January 13, 2015
Hi Rosellyalung! i send u a message.

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
north girl said:
Hi girl..not yet.. i passed CSQ interview,, i living in Quebec,,they will contact CIC ,,then CIC will contact me and give me PR..I'M Single and had dependent child..i'm 3,Nov,2010 apply...hope you get good news sooooon..
share your timeline please :)

lucidreamer

Apr 20, 2013
Aileena said:
Hi everybody, I am here everyday but this is the first time I make some words. just want to share something with all the caregivers.
I sent my application in Feb,2011, started to be processed in March, had been waiting for 9 month until one day suddenly got my open work permit in December,2011. then nothing happened after that.
I sent an visiting visa application for my 14 year-old son(I am a single mother) on May 1st,2012. just wanted to give it a try, never expect the Embassy would issue a visa for him. but today I got the news my son got his visiting visa whose expire date is the same with his passport's expire date in July,2015. That means he can come to Canada and visit me anytime he wants.
I am so happy about this. Make the waiting of the PR get easier.
Hopefully my story can give someone some hints to think about a different way to reunite with the family.
Best wishes for everybody and good luck to all of caregivers.
hello aileena! your posts caught my attention! im quite interested to apply as a live-in caregiver but ive been reading too many negativities about this program, most especially the long processing times nowadays... i have two kids that ill be leaving behind if ever i go for this program... and i would just like to know if a live-in caregiver can apply her kids through visitors' visa to study in canada...(lets say the caregiver doesnt hold open permit yet)im thinking id rather see my kids during my day off than not see them for years..! my mom, dad and brother are in canada already and im sure they will help me take care of my kids... is this way possible? ty in advance for any help, guys!

Aileena

May 21, 2012
lucidreamer said:
hello aileena! your posts caught my attention! im quite interested to apply as a live-in caregiver but ive been reading too many negativities about this program, most especially the long processing times nowadays... i have two kids that ill be leaving behind if ever i go for this program... and i would just like to know if a live-in caregiver can apply her kids through visitors' visa to study in canada...(lets say the caregiver doesnt hold open permit yet)im thinking id rather see my kids during my day off than not see them for years..! my mom, dad and brother are in canada already and im sure they will help me take care of my kids... is this way possible? ty in advance for any help, guys!
To be honest, I don't know how to answer you. The live-in Caregiver program is really harder than we expected and you never know what is gonna happen in the future. And nobody knows the processing time will be shorter or even longer. same with the visiting visa. CIC never mention live in caregiver work permit holders can not apply for visiting visa, but it is up to the cic officers to say yes or no. all depends. you better think about it carefully before making your decision. good luck!

kablas99

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
UPDATE : AUG 16, 2011
Nomination.....
OWP : DEC 10, 2011
AOR Received.
AIP : FEB 6, 2013
File Transfer...
LC2 KIT MARCH 4, 2013
Med's Request
LC2 : Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
LC2 : Dec 5 2013
Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
please help one of our friend.... :(http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2013/04/19/livein_caregivers_coma_leaves_her_daughters_future_in_limbo.html

Truegirl

Jan 30, 2012
Hi guys, i know my question is not related to this topic but since this is a very active topic I just posted it here..
just need your suggestions on this, which do you think is the best decision to make
a single applicant applied for PR/OWP under LICP, received her Open work permit already..
Should she wait for her PR to be approve before getting married to the Philippines or she'll get married now and just amend her marital status?
Which do you think is less time for the processing of husband's visa?
TIA for all your inputs..

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Med request: Feb 13 2013
Med done: Feb 26 2013
Med sent to CIC: March 11 203
Received: April 8 2013
PPR: April 23 2013 ;D

Thank you Lord! Passport request just came today!

now, I wanna ask how many days are we going to wait to have the visa?
Second, how many days left for my mom to receive her confirmation of permanent resident? This is what the embassy said:

"We suggest that you defer sending your requests for status update until after your mother has received her PR status as we are also waiting for confirmation from the immigration office in Canada regarding your mother's PR status."

Thank you for those who will answer :D

enas

Mar 1, 2013
Hi need some advise pls? I passed PR application last dec 2010,, im single no dependant from Toronto, , it says in my Ecas decision made and you will be contacted. I got my first approval letter feb 2013 attached with client update form to be pass again and I submit it right away but until now no interview yet.im under live in caregiver. Hope to hear from you guys

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
:eek: :eek:

Hi everyone!Im back with another question. Hope PPM or LEON could have time to answer this or anyone. My friend is applying for PR with his common law partner. They could prove to be genuine. Do you guys think he could include his common law partner even if his Divorce was not granted last 2 years ago? An immigration consultant told him he could and another immigration consultant he can't. A lawyer said it was ok since they've been separated. They don't know where to listen. Hope someone here could share if you know anyone with the same situation..thanks!!!

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
headcrash4 said:
Med request: Feb 13 2013
Med done: Feb 26 2013
Med sent to CIC: March 11 203
Received: April 8 2013
PPR: April 23 2013 ;D

Thank you Lord! Passport request just came today!

now, I wanna ask how many days are we going to wait to have the visa?
Second, how many days left for my mom to receive her confirmation of permanent resident? This is what the embassy said:

"We suggest that you defer sending your requests for status update until after your mother has received her PR status as we are also waiting for confirmation from the immigration office in Canada regarding your mother's PR status."

Thank you for those who will answer :D
Congrats! Keep us updating

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Noooooooo not for April 16th 2011 is there anybody who got letter before or near that date, Please post your time line . Thanks

MarkJoseph

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navi sheikh said:
Noooooooo not for April 16th 2011 is there anybody who got letter before or near that date, Please post your time line . Thanks
as of this moment you should have your AIP because most of the 2011 applicant who reached 24 months got their AIP if married and those who are single applicants got their letter of interview.

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
For those who already received their VISA (dependents) and Confirmation of PR...

I just want to ask how many days did you wait for VISA after submitting the passport?
and COPR was received?

Thank you :)