cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NIPA said:
ma dear friend Cardcraw
I need yr help I be really appreciate if u help me. I did apply my OWP/PR April 2011 got my OWP in Dec. 2011. OWP valid until Dec 2015 and where ever i was working as care giver on det work permit i had visa until Jun 2012 so now I have just OWP visa so i really dont know what i have to do? do I need other visa? or OWP which is valid until Dec 2015 it will be ok or if I get any problem to get my PR? Plz let me know if any body know or to whom i should ask? plz help god bless us....

Hi Nipa, all you have to do is to renew your visa. That's what some of the post above are talking about. Go on the CIC website and get the appliction for for the visa and send in a request to renew your visa. They usually give it to be valid unto the length of your work permit. In your case it would have been 2015. That's what I did to renew mine when I got my OWP

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
Isalyn said:
Hi guys!!! :D anyone here who has applied the TRV in ottawa? I just wanna know how many weeks the processing??? Thanks!!!
hi girl.. i was applied TRV last year,,, i total wating 1 and half months..hope to help you... :)

enas

Mar 1, 2013
Isalyn said:
Yours is nothing than mine! Mine DECISION MADE FEBRUARY 2012 that was last year and nothing till now! Definitely not a joke !
Im single and no dependant from toronto,, eh u isalyn

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
GOD BLESS ME said:
HI NIPA
YOU DO'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING,MY WOP VAILD IN DEC 2015 TOO,BUT MY VISA EXPIRE DAY WAS IN MAY 2012,SO I STILL WORK AS A CAREGIVER UNTILL NOW,IF YOU DO'T LEAVE CANADA ,IT SHOULD BE OK ,I THINK YOUR PR WILL COME IN MAY ,SO DO'T WORRYIED ABOUT THAT. MINE IS COMING SOON TOO ,I APPLIED IT IN MAY 2011,WE ARE ALMOST SAME TIMELINE.
JUST KEEP PRAYING,GOD CAN HELP US.

Thank you so much ma dear 4 advise. yeh ur right we will get our PR soon and also see our family soon...I'm working in warehouse full time and part time in hotel as cook....

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
cardcraw said:
Hi Nipa, all you have to do is to renew your visa. That's what some of the post above are talking about. Go on the CIC website and get the appliction for for the visa and send in a request to renew your visa. They usually give it to be valid unto the length of your work permit. In your case it would have been 2015. That's what I did to renew mine when I got my OWP
Thank you so much ma dear cardcraw 4 advise god bless us....

Isalyn

Jan 25, 2013
north girl said:
hi girl.. i was applied TRV last year,,, i total wating 1 and half months..hope to help you... :)
Is it in Buffalo last year right? And u got it by regular mail or they sent it back to you by express post?

aquariusie

Feb 27, 2013
enas said:
Hi,, had same prob with you ,, me got the letter feb 15 and decision had been made but no call yet for interview , im from toronto and you? Keep in touch
I m from Tonronto too , just called CIC in this afternoon and they said if I still get nothing response from location CIC untill Apr I may call them again
yeah please keep contact to share ;)

NeeliaeigeR

Mar 9, 2013
Hi Guys! i am a feb 2011 applicant,got a confirmation letter yesterday! did you get an appointment yet?
does anybody has an idea how long will it take for cic office to contact and arrange an appointment concerning PR status? im going away for 1 month,im worried they might not be able to contact me.

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 23, 2013 (MARRIED) ^__^
Doc's Request.
/AIP: MARCH 13, 2014
Med's Request
/Lc2 Kit: MAY 16, 2014
Interview........
/Email received: DECEMBER 04, 2014
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
heello everyone i just want to ask ,,because im applying my permanent residency next month ..need pa po ba kumuha ng police clerance dito sa Canada?? or un NBI natin from philippines is enough na ...?:)

also diba po sa contract natin meron 2 weeks paid vacation per year ? pano po count non...may 02 2011 po ako nagstart ..so mag add pa po ba ako ng 4 weeks from may 02 2013 bago ako magapply ng pr ??

and plan ko po umuwi ng pinas sa december...balak ko po ayy 2 mons ganon ..ok lang po ba un ganon katagal? pinayagan naman ako ng employer ko what po mga needs ko bago ako umuwe :)

salamat po sa response god bless everyone ^_^

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
hi all jus want to share some good news. REceive letter frm CIC for my PR interview next 2 wks. Jus want to no the questions they ask.

My timeline is CIC RECEIVED APP: 3rd March, 2011
OWP : december, 2011
DEcision made: 3rd March, 2013

EXACTLY 2 years

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 23, 2013 (MARRIED) ^__^
Doc's Request.
/AIP: MARCH 13, 2014
Med's Request
/Lc2 Kit: MAY 16, 2014
Interview........
/Email received: DECEMBER 04, 2014
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
also follow up question po need ko pa po ba kumuha ng ROE ??? same employer po ako mula nun dumating ako dito ..and im still working for her ...nneed ko pa ba humingin sknya non pra sa PR application ko ? thanks poh :)

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
Isalyn said:
Is it in Buffalo last year right? And u got it by regular mail or they sent it back to you by express post?
Hi ,,i was applied TRV in Ottawa office,,i sent my documents used express post ,i was pay return mail also by express,, total pay $ 60-70 ,,go the post office to ask ,,,they will to help you... :D