+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

loida861

Dec 8, 2011
Yes, I am a Nov. 3 applicant. Technically, i am a single applicant, since I divorced my husband before I submitted my application for PR. I have no dependants too. Do you think the update is the final decision?

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loida861 said:
Yes, I am a Nov. 3 applicant. Technically, i am a single applicant, since I divorced my husband before I submitted my application for PR. I have no dependants too. Do you think the update is the final decision?
I am not sure, it is possible. I hope and pray that it is for you. That would be awesome. ;D ;D

loida861

Dec 8, 2011
Thanks! That would mean a lot for all of us, specifically the single applicants. Because this would mean less waiting time = faster approval. And CIC is working now, at last! making their processing times shorter than what is said in their website. I'll let you know right away guys what the letter is all about once I get it. I am praying that it is the FINAL DECISION! ;) :)

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
loida861 said:
Thanks! That would mean a lot for all of us, specifically the single applicants. Because this would mean less waiting time = faster approval. And CIC is working now, at last! making their processing times shorter than what is said in their website. I'll let you know right away guys what the letter is all about once I get it. I am praying that it is the FINAL DECISION! ;) :)
I THINK IT'S LAST DECISION,SO LET'S WAIT AND SEE .
CONGRATULAION

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
hi loida! since you dont have any dependant, Lets hope thats the final decision for you, I guess you need to wait for your interview soon. Congrats!:)

loida861

Dec 8, 2011
YES!! Finally received the letter sent by CIC! And yes! My waiting game is over! will have interview on the 23rd. Thanks GOD!!

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loida861 said:
YES!! Finally received the letter sent by CIC! And yes! My waiting game is over! will have interview on the 23rd. Thanks GOD!!
:)congratulations.................... :) :) :) :) :) :) :). awesome news

cimaron

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Alberta
NOC Code......
LC1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-12-10 Start Processing:8-24-10 LC2 Received:10-12-12 LC2 Sent: 11-12-12
AOR Received.
March 13, 2013
Med's Request
Sept. 25,2013
Med's Done....
Nov.2 2013
Interview........
March 26, 2014
Passport Req..
Jan 27 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 18, 2014
LANDED..........
March 26, 2014
loida861 said:
Congratulations! ;D

loida861

Dec 8, 2011
thank you guys!! BTW, any idea what this interview is all about? Is this something that I should be worried too? They want me
to bring important docs such as old and recent work permits, passports etc. Is there still a chance that I might be in trouble here? When this is all over, then I can give a big sigh of relief.

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
At the interview they will ask you a few questions like if you have ever committed any crimes against humanity and so on, :D but that is not important. they will take away your work permit and you will be without any serious document for 2 months till your PR card arrives. Maybe, it would be a good idea to make a photocopy of your present OWP or something... I remember, last year I was really stuck for those two months without any papers. The letter they give you after the interview saying that you have become a PR is not considered a document here. The employers, the schools, everyone wants to see your plastic PR card, nothing else ::)

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Hi guys!
I just want to ask if any of you renew their open permit. Mine is expiring February and I applied for renewal last November. But have not receive it until now. Am I allowed to stay in Canada while waiting for the new Open Permit? Suddenly I'm confused :(