+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

harsh91

Jan 1, 2013
CONGRATULATION! to all those my frds who have recieve their PR's
Can anyone plz help me to give me some idea about the procedure that CIC follows to give PR to live in caregiver applicant ...
or
the sucessfull applicant write his/her full timeline with description ??
THANKS

speedo13

Dec 27, 2012
Im just wondering what is Pending LIC APR means mark on my spouse OWP...what's next after this? Is my spouse will receive letter for AIP coz it didn't come with her OWP letter. She used a new application kit and no contact information on the dependant form that my spouse filled-in on my behalf as this is what it is being instructed on the new kit. So how can CIC forward the LC2 kit, they have only my personal information.. no email address and contact info's. Please enlighten us.

Timeline: Submitted Application 2nd week of Sep. 2012
Received Veg.: after 4 days
OWP Received: 2nd week of Dec. 2012 mark with Pending LIC APR

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetjasmine said:
Hi everyone, Happy new year to everyone...Congrats to all who got their PR and case is processing...I applied in December 2011...and they received my application in january 2012.....I got my open work permit in april 2012......i from india and was thinking to go get married....i am not too sure if should wait for my process to be finished or i can go get married....its been 3 years m in relationship but its hard to maintain long distance relationship for more and i want to get married....and if i go then can i change my status or apply for my husband or what should i do....wondering....its long waiting though.....Please reply if someone can suggest something...please respond.......thanks.... :)

God bless all the caregivers....

Hi jass .. I am in same boat .. I applied for PR in nov 2011 and now i came india to get marry . After marriage i will go canada again and change my status... If u want any other info ..just email me ..
Khalsa_gb@yahoo.com

gracey100

Oct 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi cimaron. Can you please tell me what are the needed documents that i will gather for me and for my husband while waiting for answer from immigration? Since i just applied for him.Thank you so much. I will appreciate it

gracey100

Oct 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. Does anybody know somebody who get married after sending permanent resident application under live in caregiver? I Am just married and i am dec 2010 applicant. I just my spouse to my appliction. Do you know how long would it take?

cimaron

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Alberta
NOC Code......
LC1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-12-10 Start Processing:8-24-10 LC2 Received:10-12-12 LC2 Sent: 11-12-12
AOR Received.
March 13, 2013
Med's Request
Sept. 25,2013
Med's Done....
Nov.2 2013
Interview........
March 26, 2014
Passport Req..
Jan 27 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 18, 2014
LANDED..........
March 26, 2014
gracey100 said:
Hi cimaron. Can you please tell me what are the needed documents that i will gather for me and for my husband while waiting for answer from immigration? Since i just applied for him.Thank you so much. I will appreciate it
Hi, I actually got married before I submitted my PR/OWP application so my husband is included in it. Any change in your status you should report it to CIC as soon as possible. Inform them in a letter that you just got married and mention the details of your husband attach your Marriage Certificate and mail it to CIC case processing.

as for your husband while He is waiting for LC2 make sure you have a proof of communication before and after marriage, mails/ cards are important, receipts of your travel together is important, pictures are very important too. Conjugal properties if you have. Just gather these documents because they are going to ask him to provide it as proof. I hope I answered your question and God bless.

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
Hi guys just called CIC today January 7, they said they ate still doing October 26,2010. I am November 30 applicant. So it means i still have to wait few more months for the first stage approval? Like really? It has been 26 months of waiting. :(

laranel

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my letter from CIC regarding the approval of my PR last december 3, 2012,

my problem is my open permit will expire on April 2013..

whether to renew the open permit or not is a big issue.. the letter is just advising approval but i know it will going to take months before i will be schedule for interview and receive my PR..

so its confusing if i should better renew my open permit or just wait for the PR?

application: oct 18, 2010
open permit received: dec 2011
PR letter received: dec 2012
single with one dependent child

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laranel said:
I got my letter from CIC regarding the approval of my PR last december 3, 2012,

my problem is my open permit will expire on April 2013..

whether to renew the open permit or not is a big issue.. the letter is just advising approval but i know it will going to take months before i will be schedule for interview and receive my PR..

so its confusing if i should better renew my open permit or just wait for the PR?

application: oct 18, 2010
open permit received: dec 2011
PR letter received: dec 2012
single with one dependent child
Hi, i just want to ask what Letter does the CIC sent you? is it the first stage approval letter or a letter that says your PR application is complete? if its the first one then renew your owp ASAP because it will take a long time before you will have your interview and owp renewal is 3 mos now, if its the PR completion Letter then just wait for your interview letter it might only take a couple of weeks or a month

gracey100

Oct 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you.. What about marriage contract can i just get the one from church not the nso one? Thats the one i sent not the nso one. Thankyou

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
I think they required the nso marriage cert

cimaron

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Alberta
NOC Code......
LC1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-12-10 Start Processing:8-24-10 LC2 Received:10-12-12 LC2 Sent: 11-12-12
AOR Received.
March 13, 2013
Med's Request
Sept. 25,2013
Med's Done....
Nov.2 2013
Interview........
March 26, 2014
Passport Req..
Jan 27 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 18, 2014
LANDED..........
March 26, 2014
gracey100 said:
Thank you.. What about marriage contract can i just get the one from church not the nso one? Thats the one i sent not the nso one. Thankyou
Hi Gracey100 they honor NSO Marriage Certificate only. Actually it takes a month to process it after na iforward ng church and Marriage Contract ninyo.

laranel

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shelleonn said:
Hi, i just want to ask what Letter does the CIC sent you? is it the first stage approval letter or a letter that says your PR application is complete? if its the first one then renew your owp ASAP because it will take a long time before you will have your interview and owp renewal is 3 mos now, if its the PR completion Letter then just wait for your interview letter it might only take a couple of weeks or a month
thanks Shelleonn, yes it is the first stage approval of PR application...

loida861

Dec 8, 2011
I just checked my ecas today and it says:

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.
We sent you a letter on January 7, 2013 to *** ************ about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

I just want to ask the Nov 3, 2010 applicants if they also received the same update on their ecas? Is this the first stage approval? Because, couple weeks ago, I received a letter from CIC too, saying that I am qualified to apply for permanent residency and that I could apply now for an OWP (which I already have since last year.) I just wonder if the update now is the final decision?

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loida861 said:
I just checked my ecas today and it says:

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.
We sent you a letter on January 7, 2013 to *** ************ about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

I just want to ask the Nov 3, 2010 applicants if they also received the same update on their ecas? Is this the first stage approval? Because, couple weeks ago, I received a letter from CIC too, saying that I am qualified to apply for permanent residency and that I could apply now for an OWP (which I already have since last year.) I just wonder if the update now is the final decision?
congratulation............... 1. Did you send your application on November 3, 2010?

2. Are you a single applicant or married?

For those of us using the goolge spreed sheet could we please be careful when editing, somtimes the sheets get mess up and its great to have it in order so that we can keep track of the timelines. Thanks :)