24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
hi wsongco and northgirl! :)
i also has my AIP last dec. 20, and in the letter I received, immigration says my family will need to wait w/n 3 mos. for their kit and 15 mos. for processing from the time CEM received their info..
It seemed were going to wait for more months again but Im praying that we will be reunited with our families next year.. lets be positive! :D

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
My son is in the philippines and my gusband is in singapore . Ate they going to receive different lc2 kits since they leave in a different countries?

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
leogal said:
hi wsongco and northgirl! :)
i also has my AIP last dec. 20, and in the letter I received, immigration says my family will need to wait w/n 3 mos. for their kit and 15 mos. for processing from the time CEM received their info..
It seemed were going to wait for more months again but Im praying that we will be reunited with our families next year.. lets be positive! :D
:D Hi leogal.. I am so happy hearing your news...for sure we will welcome our family come CANADA on 2013...be patient..THANK G-D,,continue to bless all the caregiver..

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
north girl said:
Oh my God !!! Thanks G-D!!! bless me
Just check my Ecas ,,,A decision has been made and you will be contacted.... that was realy big gift to me ,,,,
I am 3rd Nov 2010...iam married ,,
hope all the girls get great news before the new year!!! happy new year!!! ;D ;D ;D
Thanks for everyone's help..Thanks G-D!!!
hi!did ur lc2 had their medical?
I am an april 19,2010 applicant and untill now im still waiting for my PR? my son had already his medical last november and untill now im still waiting.

Jen Jen

Oct 1, 2012
Hi guys good luck in the new yr. I want to know I have my open work permit and am currently employed but in a few months am going on maternity leave. Will it affect my application for pr if I apply for EI benefits? I applied in may 2011.

Thanks God bless!!

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jen Jen said:
Hi guys good luck in the new yr. I want to know I have my open work permit and am currently employed but in a few months am going on maternity leave. Will it affect my application for pr if I apply for EI benefits? I applied in may 2011.

Thanks God bless!!
I dont think so, coz in my case, I applied for OPEN WORK PERMIT & PRV April 2010 and had my Maternity Leave(EI) July 2010-June 2011. I got my Open Work Permit Dec.2011 and until now I am waiting for my PRV. CEM just asked for my LC2's NBI last week but no Medical yet.

Jen Jen

Oct 1, 2012
I dont think so, coz in my case, I applied for OPEN WORK PERMIT & PRV April 2010 and had my Maternity Leave(EI) July 2010-June 2011. I got my Open Work Permit Dec.2011 and until now I am waiting for my PRV. CEM just asked for my LC2's NBI last week but no Medical yet.

Thanks so much for responding I got my OP feb 2012.

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi everyone, Happy new year to everyone...Congrats to all who got their PR and case is processing...I applied in December 2011...and they received my application in january 2012.....I got my open work permit in april 2012......i from india and was thinking to go get married....i am not too sure if should wait for my process to be finished or i can go get married....its been 3 years m in relationship but its hard to maintain long distance relationship for more and i want to get married....and if i go then can i change my status or apply for my husband or what should i do....wondering....its long waiting though.....Please reply if someone can suggest something...please respond.......thanks.... :)

God bless all the caregivers....

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
sweetjasmine said:
Hi everyone, Happy new year to everyone...Congrats to all who got their PR and case is processing...I applied in December 2011...and they received my application in january 2012.....I got my open work permit in april 2012......i from india and was thinking to go get married....i am not too sure if should wait for my process to be finished or i can go get married....its been 3 years m in relationship but its hard to maintain long distance relationship for more and i want to get married....and if i go then can i change my status or apply for my husband or what should i do....wondering....its long waiting though.....Please reply if someone can suggest something...please respond.......thanks.... :)

God bless all the caregivers....
Happy New Year!!!
There won't be any problem if you get mattied, you just have to informed the CIC about your new status and then include your husband with your application. I'm not sure but anybody in forum might have answer from their own experience :) i'm sinlgle and have been waiting for PR for 25 months.

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Cjoie28 said:
Happy New Year!!!
There won't be any problem if you get mattied, you just have to informed the CIC about your new status and then include your husband with your application. I'm not sure but anybody in forum might have answer from their own experience :) i'm sinlgle and have been waiting for PR for 25 months.
when did u receive ur open work permit and what is the remarks on that??????

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any NOV 2012 applicants here receive the email to CIC already? Thanks