Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

kenkat

Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
Hi everyone :)
Just wanna share that I got a letter dated July 18,2012 that my PR application was completed & CIC Vancouver would contact me for our landing date/interview.
I havent received a letter from CIC Van yet but the call centre agent who informed me that our landing date is Augst 13, 2012 in their system. ;)
Hope this may give the light to the 2010 applicants and everybody will get good news soon. ;)
YOUR TIMELINE PLEASE!

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
I think she is 2010 June 23rd applicant
Look it here please
Please if someone has a news - please correct it here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah6Gh11lOdXIdENfdkpxZ3VnbS14MUt3VUNEYW1JaXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
EbonyIvory said:
Hi everyone :)
Just wanna share that I got a letter dated July 18,2012 that my PR application was completed & CIC Vancouver would contact me for our landing date/interview.
I havent received a letter from CIC Van yet but the call centre agent who informed me that our landing date is Augst 13, 2012 in their system. ;)
Hope this may give the light to the 2010 applicants and everybody will get good news soon. ;)

CONGRATS!

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Thanks guys ;)

Here is my timeline

Received application: June 23, 2010
Started processing: Sep 03, 2010
Issued OWP: Dec 04, 2011
DM + Med request for kids inland: Jan 19, 2012

Landing date scheduled in CIC Vancouver on August 13, 2012 at 8:30am

God bless all ;)

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
Thanks guys ;)

Here is my timeline

Received application: June 23, 2010
Started processing: Sep 03, 2010
Issued OWP: Dec 04, 2011
DM + Med request for kids inland: Jan 19, 2012

Landing date scheduled in CIC Vancouver on August 13, 2012 at 8:30am

God bless all ;)
congrats ebonyivory finally the waiting time is over,glad you finally got it,god bless you and your family

marinhel529

Feb 7, 2012
Hi there,

I just want to update my application and might give fellow caregivers hopes up.

PR and OWP Application sent: May 04, 2012
Visa Office Vegreville rec'd : May 07, 2012
OWP received via mail today : July 30, 2012
Date signed: July 24, 2012
Validity : July 24, 2016

I hope next in my mail is the actual PR docs....they say within 32months but the wait is worth it as i am in the process of saving up preparing for them to come over. Lets admit it we have to be ready for that..think about the expenses when they will be with us. For me YES we are emotionally ready as we want to be with our family but ask yourselves are we stable enough to get them over here to live a happy life and not struggle...

Yours will be next sooner.....cheers everyone!

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Shelleonn said:
congrats ebonyivory finally the waiting time is over,glad you finally got it,god bless you and your family
Thanks a lot Shelleonn!!!
God bless you and your family too and hope you hear good news soon Cheer up!!! ;)

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Congradulations EbonyIvory!!!! The Best Wishes!!!!! :-* :-* :-*

tinytoes

Jul 31, 2012
Aileena said:
Hi everybody, I am here everyday but this is the first time I make some words. just want to share something with all the caregivers.
I sent my application in Feb,2011, started to be processed in March, had been waiting for 9 month until one day suddenly got my open work permit in December,2011. then nothing happened after that.
I sent an visiting visa application for my 14 year-old son(I am a single mother) on May 1st,2012. just wanted to give it a try, never expect the Embassy would issue a visa for him. but today I got the news my son got his visiting visa whose expire date is the same with his passport's expire date in July,2015. That means he can come to Canada and visit me anytime he wants.
I am so happy about this. Make the waiting of the PR get easier.
Hopefully my story can give someone some hints to think about a different way to reunite with the family.
Best wishes for everybody and good luck to all of caregivers.
wow! this is a very great news! I hope I can invite my fiance too, once I got my open permit! From where are you? I am a Filipina.

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
hi just wanna have some feedback.

I have received a letter from CIC that goes like this...

This letter refers to your application for PR under Live -in Caregiver class.
This is to advise you that your application has been transferred to CIC in Etobicoke for further assessment. The CIC may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. Once processing is complete that office will notify you by mail of their decision..
Passport of yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

Mores o, I have received a letter last week informing me that my OWP was received april 30, 2012 and that the processing will be longer than anticipated. They will review the application within 16weeks of the date of correspondence which was July 18.my WP will expire on Nov 2012
Does anyone here have the same situation?Any thoughts about this?
thanks

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
When did you apply for PR and OWP
Share please

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellann said:
hi just wanna have some feedback.

I have received a letter from CIC that goes like this...

This letter refers to your application for PR under Live -in Caregiver class.
This is to advise you that your application has been transferred to CIC in Etobicoke for further assessment. The CIC may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. Once processing is complete that office will notify you by mail of their decision..
Passport of yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

Mores o, I have received a letter last week informing me that my OWP was received april 30, 2012 and that the processing will be longer than anticipated. They will review the application within 16weeks of the date of correspondence which was July 18.my WP will expire on Nov 2012
Does anyone here have the same situation?Any thoughts about this?
thanks
i have filled out and signed my husband's background declaration( but i asked him every single questions needed)..I am caregiver who's applying for pr and owp..He is in saudi and in the signature part it says there applicant sign so I signed it(i am the principal applicant). will this cause a problem?is this the reason why my pr application was transferred to Etobicoke office?
Pls enlighten me with this.. thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

HI ellann, Why did you signed the form using your husband name wherein that form is for you? I hope that's not the reason why your file transferred to Etobicoke.