+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
Strikenannies said:
Hey LC Calgary, thanks for reply...Did your friend receive an interview letter or have done the interview already? Is she single?

I'm in Vancouver...
She is single, no dependents.
And another one the same time line but she is married, no kids. applicant 2010, got OWP in Sept.2011 and PR end of October.
I hope the info can help you. It should come soon!!! God bless all caregivers :-* :-* :-*

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hi job_seeker,
I have a question,please help.i m live in caregiver.i appled for PR on dec/2011 and got OWP on march/2012.i don't have good relation with my employer.i m worried if cic ask me any document and my employer refuses me to give then it will effect my application?is it true we should have good relation with our previous employer too.untill i got pr

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Aman82, if your last employer gave to you your T4 and ROE you are ok, you don't need then anymore.

Girls,

why we don't start to call CIC everyday again? last time really worked...tweet Jason Kenney, email the media, more we do more chances we have to be heard.

Let's call CIC a lot, a lot, make their lines really busy, then maybe Jason Kenney will start to listen to us again.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
I am on phone all time
Last year was stuck 4!!!!! month (on Febr 2011)
And now - stuck on June 26 !!!!! for 3 month !!!!!!
Let complete the petition, and of course tweet JK and call to CIC

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Strikenannies said:
Hey LC Calgary, thanks for reply...Did your friend receive an interview letter or have done the interview already? Is she single?

I'm in Vancouver...

Im in Vancouver also!! MAybe we should create a topic for BC's nannies. OR how do you contact each other??

killjoy06

Apr 24, 2012
I agree to this.. Maybe kenny should hear our voices, he should do something about this application processing times because it is really frustrating and being away from our family for this long is not a big joke....
Q

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hi,
i m LIVE IN CAREGIVER,,i have open work permit valid upto 2016,i want to go my home country for 2 month.plz let me know what TRL form should be fill and where it will submit and what's fee for multiple visa? i m in surrey,bc near vancouver..Plz help

killjoy06

Apr 24, 2012
Aman82 said:
Hi,
i m LIVE IN CAREGIVER,,i have open work permit valid upto 2016,i want to go my home country for 2 month.plz let me know what TRL form should be fill and where it will submit and what's fee for multiple visa? i m in surrey,bc near vancouver..Plz help

Check the website for buffalo canadian consulate... It is much faster if you send your application in buffalo than in seattle.... I have read some threads here saying that it they got their TRV in 2-3 weeks... I applied too in buffalo, but i havent received my TRV yet...

HONEYGIRL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 27 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug.4 2015
AOR Received.
July 3 2015
File Transfer...
Aug.12 2015 plus SA ...in process Aug.15. 2015
Med's Done....
May 8 2015
Passport Req..
Sept.1 2015 sent Sept 2 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
hey everybody here know how long it takes to renew philippine passport in toronto? and also how long to renew open work permit any idea thanks....

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
killjoy06 said:
Check the website for buffalo canadian consulate... It is much faster if you send your application in buffalo than in seattle.... I have read some threads here saying that it they got their TRV in 2-3 weeks... I applied too in buffalo, but i havent received my TRV yet...
Thank you for help.i will try in buffalo.

killjoy06

Apr 24, 2012
Aman82 said:
Thank you for help.i will try in buffalo.

I just want to give an update... I can now track my return envelop... Here is my timeline:

App received in fort erie PO:april24
App received in buffalo cic:april 25
Bank draft encashed: may 8
Return envelop accepted at fort erie: may 11

So i guess applying for TRV in buffalo is really fast... Hope this will help.. Goodluck with your application...

lilay123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-04-2015 In Process: 06-05-2015
What is the TRv for?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Truegirl said:
hi Guys.. just want to share this..
My friend who applied for PR May 2010 from Philippines got her open work permit last week of Nov 2011. She checked last week with CIC regarding the status of the application of her dependents in Philippines and they said that she should make follow up on Canadian Embassy in Manila bcoz their file has been transferred already.
Today, her husband got a call from Canadian Embassy, Manila. The embassy told him to email them the names of all the dependents, mailing address in Philippines and Canada, contact info (email and phone) both in Philippines and Canada. The email add they gave was manila-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
We dont know yet what will be the letter they will be sending.. Is anyone experienced same situation like this? :D
Hi truegirl i just want to ask what is the news about your friends dependants?the CEM said the responds to those who got a call from them is 60 days,since your friends dependants are the very first ones who got the call maybe you can update us here,my wife got the call first week of april,hopefully they got some good news thanks

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Read this on open work permits.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/canada/Foreign+caregivers+still+waiting+open+work+permits/6619701/story.html

Giving up on this government and all they said to us

ellejnoc

Star Member
Mar 15, 2009
i finally got my open working permit..i sent my application on jan.20, they acknowledged it on jan 23..goodluck to all who are still waiting for your owp..god is so good!!!