+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hi madpotato,
I have one question please help.i applied PR & Open Wp on dec/2011.i also add my husband name in application.my in-laws in canada .they want to sponser my husband as work permit but i already inclued his name in my application.if my in-laws sponser my husband ,it will effect in my application process because i already add his name in my application.please help i m confused.

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Aman82 said:
Hi madpotato,
I have one question please help.i applied PR & Open Wp on dec/2011.i also add my husband name in application.my in-laws in canada .they want to sponser my husband as work permit but i already inclued his name in my application.if my in-laws sponser my husband ,it will effect in my application process because i already add his name in my application.please help i m confused.
Hi Aman82,I am sorry I m not able to give you any answer about you question .can you ask somebody else like job_seeker,@job_seeker. He or she is very knowledgable and always willing to help ;)

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Berry11 said:
Hi ! I'm good, thanks. How r u ?
I haven't started looking for jobs yet cause i am currently here in the philippines, visiting my family. But regarding your question. Yes, you should put your BC registry number just to be sure because some employer asks for ur. It is a guarantee that you indeed are certified rca. ;)
@ Berry Thanks for the reply!!! ;)
Have a wonderful time!!!
Hope to see you when you come back. :)
@ Outlook
Best wishes!!! ;)

I got the medical request form for my children today!!! ;)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
It won't affect your application for PR. How can your in laws sponsor him? WP? Do they have a company in Canada that is eligible to sponsor (hire) foreign workers?

Aman82 said:
Hi madpotato,

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Hi all, so I am sending my application in March but my visa has expired lat November my work permit with this employer expires in 2014 do I have to renew my visa when I send application? I already made a copy of my valid passport that has expired visa page in it.
Thank you very much,
Birdy

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
EbonyIvory said:
Hi all
Have been under the stress, frustrations, and depression for 19 months.
Finally i got a decision made!!!

Received application : 23 June, 2010
Started processing : 3 Sep, 2010
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter 19 Jan, 2012......

Thanks God!!!
CIC issued my kids study permits at the same date as 19 Jan, 2012.

Hope this gives you a slight light!!!!!
Congratulations Cindy! I am happy for you.
I haven't received my OWP yet. I will wait til the end of the month and then I will ask my MP for help or maybe send a letter to Director of CPC Vegreville. Hopefully it would help. My work permit expired last Dec 28, 2011 now I'm on implied status and still working for the same employer of more than 3 years now.

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
Birdy said:
Hi all, so I am sending my application in March but my visa has expired lat November my work permit with this employer expires in 2014 do I have to renew my visa when I send application? I already made a copy of my valid passport that has expired visa page in it.
Thank you very much,
Birdy
You don't need to have a valid visa for PR/OWP application. You just need a valid work permit on time of your submission. Unless you are planning to leave or go on vacation then you need to apply for visa Outside Canada so you can come back. Hope it helps.

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Cjoie28 said:
You don't need to have a valid visa for PR/OWP application. You just need a valid work permit on time of your submission. Unless you are planning to leave or go on vacation then you need to apply for visa Outside Canada so you can come back. Hope it helps.
A lot!! Helps a lot !! Thank you soooo much :)

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
madpotato said:
I think.but they should give the 2010 applicants both OWP and first stage approval ,fair is fair
I'm so scared !! Since I have been reading this forum some people still waiting for opw but how come all my friends that sent last year they all got it! One of them sent in nov2011 and 3 weeks later she got opw I her hands!
:( so worried opw = freedom

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Birdy said:
I'm so scared !! Since I have been reading this forum some people still waiting for opw but how come all my friends that sent last year they all got it! One of them sent in nov2011 and 3 weeks later she got opw I her hands!
:( so worried opw = freedom
We will soon,it almost a time for my crule boss crying !

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hi job_seeker,
thanks for reply ,actually they have employer for sponser as worker .i have more question,my friend has no good relation with their employer she already apply for PR & OPEN WP 2 weeks before,her employer scared her ,they will cancell her application and too ask for T4 for last year ,her employer can cancelled her PR.THEY CAN HARM HER

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Aman82 said:
Hi job_seeker,
thanks for reply ,actually they have employer for sponser as worker .i have more question,my friend has no good relation with their employer she already apply for PR & OPEN WP 2 weeks before,her employer scared her ,they will cancell her application and too ask for T4 for last year ,her employer can cancelled her PR.THEY CAN HARM HER
Her application already mailed,how could her employer do that?no way

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
I do't know why they make her fool.last year she already file her tax return,then why they ask for LAST YEAR T4 .I M Confused.